The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 797094

They claim all this ^^^^
Surely it would be against trade descriptions to offer something and then wilfully deliver something that’s not what they claim?
But it wouldn’t surprise me if they buy big tins of pie filling and just use that 😆
Do they have facilities to cook chicken and beef, or even veg? I'm no chef, but aren't pie fillings pre-cooked?

Reactions: 8
Do they have facilities to cook chicken and beef, or even veg? I'm no chef, but aren't pie fillings pre-cooked?
Honestly I have no idea, I only see the little story snippets - I don’t watch the videos so haven’t done the whole new unit tour 😂 but certainly in that last little half shop kitchen I wouldn’t have thought there was room to be cooking up loads of fillings? Plus handling and cooking raw meat must have to have its own separate area surely?
All I know is I can get pie and mash for 3 quid in London and the gravy is green. What’s not to love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha Old Crusty Noel must think he’s very important.Telling people the thickness of the pastry is our secret. I think you are keeping far more secrets than that one way and another.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Catching up on Casper's birthday. Anyone else notice how suddenly smooth noels skin was when he was filming himself at the start of the vlog. Jeez crusty what cream you using those frown lines have disappeared 🤣
Also Casper is the only one I've seen who appreciated each gift. Why is Tilly so grabby FFS. Let the lad open his own gifts. She's acting like a 3 year old. Noticed Katie told her off saying let him do it because she was grabbing his presents.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Catching up on Casper's birthday. Anyone else notice how suddenly smooth noels skin was when he was filming himself at the start of the vlog. Jeez crusty what cream you using those frown lines have disappeared 🤣
Also Casper is the only one I've seen who appreciated each gift. Why is Tilly so grabby FFS. Let the lad open his own gifts. She's acting like a 3 year old. Noticed Katie told her off saying let him do it because she was grabbing his presents.
Pretty sure you can add effects to videos that would do that in editing software, wouldn’t be surprised if they did that.

Had she been Breast feeding as well ,because she was at the start of the video of Casper's birthday ,I am not against breast feeding but if his mates had been watching he could of been tormented at school saying we saw your mums boobie

Reactions: 7
I think I detected Noel being a bit angry at hair dye in the restaurant he forgot himself for a minute what does everyone think or is it just me ????
I noticed

I work in a food factory and we don't wear gloves at all. Washing hands regularly is more hygienic than gloves as people tend not to change them often enough!
I work in a school and gloves are only used when making fresh uncooked food (sandwiches Paninis etc) and serving

Which boy wanted a cheeseburger? casper? In some restaurants kids portions are quite small compared to others. I was probably nine or ten when I started having adult meals in restaurants.
Oscar

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Had she been Breast feeding as well ,because she was at the start of the video of Casper's birthday ,I am not against breast feeding but if his mates had been watching he could of been tormented at school saying we saw your mums boobie
Yes I thought the same. No way am I against normalising breast feeding but I think her breast shouldn't have been out like it was on a blog for her son's birthday. It was a full view like you say they might get tormented at school.

It would appear that any of the kids can hold Hairdie who is probably tired out and ready for bed whilst Stupid Sue wanders about filming on her phone. She never has a bleeping camera out of her hand. She deserves an award for being the biggest prat !
Why don’t those young children have a proper bedtime, no wonder they are feral.

Reactions: 12
Casper's birthday vlog. Bloody hell, what a shambles. He was opening presents and actually looking at what he had, and Noel was saying he was slow. So what? If it took him all day to open his presents, what difference does it make? Tillie needs a bloody talking to. She's old enough to leave people alone. She was grabbing the wrapping paper and throwing it around, opening boxes and generally being a pain, then when Sue was talking, she's stood behind her pulling faces and just being childish. Why did they take the kids out when clearly they were tired. Heidie is going to be a handful, she's allowed to do what she likes, she hit Bonnie and pulled her hair and when Bonnie told Sue, all she got was an oh dear. Bowling was so loud I skipped through it, but then I saw the cake. Why did Heidie and Ophelia get massive 2 tier cakes and poor old Casper gets one off the shelf from the supermarket? That's favouritism at its finest.

Reactions: 21
Is sue being serious holding her kid like that
What the actual duck. 🤬

I’ve breast fed anywhere and everywhere, even in front of my kids friends, if your doing it right you can’t see anything.

Reactions: 10
Is sue being serious holding her kid like that
That’s dreadful. I’ve never seen anyone do that. I’m actually shocked to see that. I’m quite sure when the camera is off those kids are totally neglected. They are just a number to the parents. There’s no way they can possibly look after them all properly.
Make me sick.

Reactions: 18
That’s dreadful. I’ve never seen anyone do that. I’m actually shocked to see that. I’m quite sure when the camera is off those kids are totally neglected. They are just a number to the parents. There’s no way they can possibly look after them all properly.
Make me sick.
Get ready for a video appearing on YouTube with this part edited out in 3-2-1...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the problem, people watch these vlogs with blinkers on and only see “the amazing Radfords”

People who are not blinded by the false media personalities can see that Suzanne is Lazy, that the older girls bare them brunt of the childcare, that those kids are malnourished and badly fed, that their behaviour is awful.
As for crusty Noel, if people opened their eyes they wouldn’t touch a pie, the norovirus risk, his poor hygiene, previous hygiene ratings, and that’s before we even get started on his temper or customer service.

I do think apart from the die hard fans who think they are great parents and totally down to earth a lot of people are starting to see the truth
The change in them is remarkable from a budgeting family to spendaholics. From a normal family to Princess Sue of Penis Palace and her feral band of children.

All views on you tube are going down and with the youngest children growing up, no ones going to want to watch Sue moan about the washing again or sit chillin while the kids are at school. The spending has really slowed down and she’s back buying from Primark rather than the extravagance of previous purchases.
It’a gonna hit the kids worst because they won’t understand why more than just sues womb has dried up!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's been mentioned here previously but a lot of their fans seem to be either American, or young mums from the UK with large families who were affected by the 2 child limit on tax credits. Prior to that you got extra for every child which was a decent amount for some families. I definitely think some have had to reign in their aspirations in that department and are living vicariously through Sue and Noel. BTW I'm not having a go at large families here, I really admire the skill and organisation involved in running most large households but the Radfords just seem to wing it these days... Yes the money has probably made them complacent but I think age is catching up with them too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.