The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the minions suck up their arses so much??
I just feel sorry for people who need to arse lick like that. Their lives must be so empty. They probably think of the Radfords as friends, simply because they know every detail about their lives. The reality is, Sue wouldn't give them the time of day in 'real life', away from social media.

Reactions: 17
Give over Noel. It’s leaders of industry that complain about things like this. Not some spooky bastard that’s only claim to fame is shagging his wife.

wise up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They deserve the service they have paid for. Maybe Noel I work part time Radford, you ought to practice what you preach.on trust pilot, there is a review on your company saying someone was still waiting in the middle of September for pies ordered and paid for in June! Maybe you should give them the service they deserve and have paid for! What comes around, goes around you prick

Reactions: 27
First class travel? Oh how cheapskate Noel has changed. And they still think they're relatable.

As for the moaning, Chandler Bing's quote "my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight" springs to mind. Should have slummed it in standard mate. You don't always get what you pay for in life.

The irony of this comment is not lost... now you know how your customers feel when you take money for pies which take months to be delivered!

What a entitled, obnoxious prick.

Edit - In fact, given their standards of hygiene the whole comment is ironic. Does he seriously not understand the concept of the pot calling the kettle black?
Just duck off Crusty. Who the hell do you two think you bloody well are!

Give over Noel. It’s leaders of industry that complain about things like this. Not some spooky bastard that’s only claim to fame is shagging his wife.

wise up 🥴
Never a truer word.

I’m wondering if the new “ recruits” at the Magic Pie Shed have been trained in health and safety with all the machinery and ovens they now use. I can’t see Creepy doing it for one minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh its so funny, train to Scotland confirms was the walkers they were out with.

What was the Mary Kings Close pic about, sorry but it was like something from a Halloween B-Movie staring Haggard and Creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obligatory back-from-holiday laundry shot.
That’s her life. Laundry and shopping.
duck that, I bet she dreams of having an affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First class travel? Oh how cheapskate Noel has changed. And they still think they're relatable.

As for the moaning, Chandler Bing's quote "my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight" springs to mind. Should have slummed it in standard mate. You don't always get what you pay for in life.

The irony of this comment is not lost... now you know how your customers feel when you take money for pies which take months to be delivered!

What a entitled, obnoxious prick.

Edit - In fact, given their standards of hygiene the whole comment is ironic. Does he seriously not understand the concept of the pot calling the kettle black?
Those 2 are legends in their own minds. Bet ppl are wondering how this scruffy pair afford 1st Class. It’s cuz they take money and don’t send the pies

Reactions: 14
People who write/text like this really get on my nerves🤬
*People
*You
*Would
*Lovely’s

- some of her minions need to go back to school, because they have the educational level of sue herself

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Obligatory back-from-holiday laundry shot.
That’s her life. Laundry and shopping.
duck that, I bet she dreams of having an affair.
I mean ho dont post their dirty laundry all over youtube? Ummm normal people!
We didnt get any pics of the leather skirt, obviously Noel only wears that in the bedroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m new here, but Did anyone see Noel attacking that Lauren who comment on his post and Amanda ? They both told him what a utter idiot he made himself look , he then blocked both 😂 I managed to take a screen shot though of Amanda’s reply on his post, I agree with her fully
3A0E666D-5CED-42B2-B889-6C0A479FDEA6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Someone tell this poor person that no matter how hard they suck up to them Sue isn't going to be your best friend. Bloody embarrassing. I hope I never have to meet a grown adult who is this dedicated to a pair of crusty boring "influencers"

Noel mate you got famous for having sex with your wife. You haven't done anything that deserves special treatment, unless the special treatment is a prison sentence for grooming a 13 year old. All you're good at is breeding and making unhygienic overpriced pies. Don't get too big for your gifted boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
F473DE11-8692-4BCA-B716-43698B28F381.jpeg

This guy is brilliant 🤩
He’s basically a parody of all the Insta influencers who truly believe they’re celebrities
Spot any similarities 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Noel? complain in person? hahahahahaha he gets sent to do top up shops with half a dozen kids and he looks like a rabbit in headlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well
I’m new here, but Did anyone see Noel attacking that Lauren who comment on his post and Amanda ? They both told him what a utter idiot he made himself look , he then blocked both 😂 I managed to take a screen shot though of Amanda’s reply on his post, I agree with her fully View attachment 782621
Well done both of them

But get ready for the hate and attacks!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.