Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Sophie has a new cleaning business. I thought she loved her job at United utilities? Also didn’t she also sell perfume? Guessing it’s not bringing in the money she wants.
If a bottle of zoflora, some pink stuff and a scrubmatic makes a cleaning business, I think I have a whole cleaning empire under my sink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
You know I’m fuming, last year I scrimpted and saved to take my 2 teenagers to Alton towers, we stayed one night in a premier inn about 20 miles from the theme park as it was cheap. Yet I work full time, and only have 2 kids. How the hell do they afford all these trips away, with lots of hungry teenagers at home, a massive brood of toddlers and just a pie shop for income.
bet they are still on the old tax credit system, I don’t know how it works but I do know that if you don’t change the claim you can still keep claiming for multiple kids, as far as I understand it. But I’m not sure.
Don‘t be fuming because I can guarantee to you that your children are having a far better life than any of the Radford children are or ever will. They’ve got a mum who gives them love and attention for a start. You can’t put a price on that. When your kids are adults you’ll remember every one of their milestones and every event in their live. Lazy Susan won’t. When they say “remember when x, y or z happened mum?” and you look back with fondness or laughter that is worth far, far more than repetitive trips to CBeebies land that all roll into one, no one appreciates and is forgotten by the following week.

You’re doing amazingly, honestly.

• Heart

Katie1985

Sue going on about trolls and the police and disgusting screenshots I can’t help think it has something to do with tattle and people thinking Luke and Ophelia. I could be wrong. By the way I don’t think he is. I mean I know we don’t like the radfords but I think that’s a bit too far.

Its gone way way to far !!!and before anyone says I'm not sue ( or Katie!) .. but for even the accusation to be thrown about is just sick ... I may not be the radforda number one fan , but I can see why sue has gone mad at this , I'd be absolutely fuming! Who ever wrote this in the first place should be ashamed of their self !!

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
They deserve the service they have paid for. Maybe Noel I work part time Radford, you ought to practice what you preach.on trust pilot, there is a review on your company saying someone was still waiting in the middle of September for pies ordered and paid for in June! Maybe you should give them the service they deserve and have paid for! What comes around, goes around you prick

Kingbin

VIP Member
Just been for an appointment at my local beauty salon. The woman who carried out my treatment, her daughter works at the stables the Radfords visited during their NC500. She said it was all really awkward and put on for the cameras. The kids were brats, never said please or thank you and the parents acted like self important twats. She’d never heard of the Radfords before her daughter told her. I completely trust this information 👍

So there you go! They are a bunch of self inflated morons 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

spilleroftea

VIP Member
He's not organised it, it's organised by Lancaster Race Series. It's being televised. I wonder if he'd be doing it if it wasn't televised? I hope it pisses down
Sponsored by Radfords Pies, "they will make you RUN....... to the loo"

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Why do the minions suck up their arses so much??
Someone tell this poor person that no matter how hard they suck up to them Sue isn't going to be your best friend. Bloody embarrassing. I hope I never have to meet a grown adult who is this dedicated to a pair of crusty boring "influencers"

Noel mate you got famous for having sex with your wife. You haven't done anything that deserves special treatment, unless the special treatment is a prison sentence for grooming a 13 year old. All you're good at is breeding and making unhygienic overpriced pies. Don't get too big for your gifted boots.

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
I’ve no time for them at all! But I think if you are going to discuss things like that you’d better be careful. I owe the woman nothing, she’s tried to screw me over a few times but some of the comments leave me slightly unnerved and 🤮🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

babybelle

VIP Member
Lazy Susan said they went to scarefest for Lukes 21st birthday. If that was my Son, I'd be banned from going, and he would be off with his mates. He would hate it if we took babies and younger kids and stayed in the cbeebies hotel.

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Wow, some very sick allegations being alluded to by some. None of us here like the Radfords but that kind of shit stirring is nasty and truly uncalled. There is literally no evidence whatsoever to support such a vile slur and it's not a rumour I, or most of the other regulars on this thread (I hope), wish to be associated with.

Having a slash means doing a wee where I’m from 😂 so perfectly apt in that tub 😂
You beat me to it lol, just what I was going to say pretty much word for word lol.

Reactions: 26

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
They really do look like siblings, probably why all the kids look the same. Sue and Noel should get a dna test, for all they know they could be cousins or half siblings! Then again their similarities could be due to their matching undernourished faces, greasy hair, lack of self care and creepy eyes. They look like they avoid dental care and vegetables the same way they avoid mentioning the age gap.

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I think Luke is closer to Millie (weren't they in the same school year?) and might feel closer to O because of that. If we discuss things like this with no real proof then Tattle might be dismissed as an untrustworthy forum that spreads baseless rumours that could affect a child. All of our gossip so far is very credible and reasonable, no need to ruin that unless someone has more serious proof.

With that said, I wouldn't dismiss anything in this family. Nothing would completely shock me sadly. But Luke specifically doing anything disgraceful would surprise me, as he's the only Radford who can string a sentence together and has a real job. The bar is low but he and Chloe are the normal ones. If you told me something unspeakable had happened in that family I'd predict one of the more gormless lads- or Noel

This is an interesting theory though, and the morbidly curious side of me wants to hear more. But I won't, it's too disgusting to think about

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Noel himself needs a health inspection, I think his last shower was about 9 kids ago. I wouldn't eat one of his pies if you paid me. It would probably get me pregnant

• Haha
  • Sick
Not sure what to think of this post from Millie...
View attachment 784052
Millie probably thinks she’s being deep and profound by posting this. This is the 20 year old that lives in her mother’s basement supported by the welfare system, her parents and a plethora of freebies.
If you want to experience freedom Millie put your big girl knickers on, go out and get yourself a proper job and your own home.
With freedom comes responsibility, something Millie lacks completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I'm sitting here with my mouth open reading this thread! Is there any proof other than speculation? A very hefty accusation and yet nothing would truly shock me with this lot. Still I'd hate for a rumour to be spread that might affect the child later in life

I mean, poor Ophelia does look pure Radford

I definitely dont think Ophelia is lukes if thats what people are getting at. look nothing alike
Agreed. They are a bunch of braggy, grabby grifters and Noel has questionable morals but I don’t believe for one second there is an incestuous relationship between any of those siblings. And it may well libellous to suggest it (even on here) 😳

• Heart