The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not having a shop where customers can go buy their lunch everyday?
They have a walk in shop in Heysham, I think thats where the unit was?

Some pie reviews for the bakery (Faradays I think it is) mention there being other people who work there and not seeing the Radfords

Reactions: 6
They have a walk in shop in Heysham, I think thats where the unit was?

Some pie reviews for the bakery (Faradays I think it is) mention there being other people who work there and not seeing the Radfords
So are they keeping both premises?

Reactions: 2
I filled my car back up when I got paid just like I usually do and I haven’t used as much as I normally would but my partner but £20 in the car on the way home from Asda a few nights ago and it’s taken it back to full but that’ll last me easily to I get paid again I don’t let my car get that low that I need to panic about getting fuel I’m disabled so rely on it for appointments shopping etc so I always make sure there’s enough in the tank
Yeah until she’s on a long journey and waiting Hrs to charge the bloody thing. They have not had other cars that long, they mae me sick 🤮

So sue is complaining she can’t find petrol and says she can’t wait for her new hybrid car as won’t have trouble with the electric. To me it seems like she was bragging about getting yet another new car.
Mite have to give up her trips off buying birthday tat for one of the kids

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for one of these “where are they now?” Stories in say 5/10 years time

Now I will read that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember the Walton family with the sextuplets? I'd love to hear about this family,not the Radfords. Sick to death of them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone remember the Walton family with the sextuplets? I'd love to hear about this family,not the Radfords. Sick to death of them 🙄
I remember them!
I think the reason they are so quiet, is because a lot of attention was on them when the girls were babies
There's a documentary on YouTube of when the girls turned 30, they're so lovely, as are the parents

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That didn't take them long to make the new premises filthy did it? There was so much debris on the floor, you would have thought it would have been washed before vlogging. Chloe had acrylic nails on and no gloves, so that breaks health rules. No hats or hairnets on either of them. They want to expand? Ha ha ha. They can't get the orders out on time now, so goodness knows how they will manage if they expand. Every time I look at their website it says a 3 week delivery delay, but read trust pilot, it's more like 3 months. I wonder if Sophie has now been put in charge of the shop if they are keeping both? Damn sure lazy Susan won't work in it, she's far too busy chilling with a hot coffee to work.

Reactions: 10
Not sure what to think of this post from Millie...
View attachment 784052
She reposted that from a right wing anti-vax page that uses ableist slurs and spells like a 5 year old, that seems like a reliable source of information Millie.

Not surprised if gappy yappy Millie is anti-vax. Let's all take medical advice from the one who didn't know how pregnancy worked after watching her mother double the population of the UK!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not sure what to think of this post from Millie...
View attachment 784052
Millie probably thinks she’s being deep and profound by posting this. This is the 20 year old that lives in her mother’s basement supported by the welfare system, her parents and a plethora of freebies.
If you want to experience freedom Millie put your big girl knickers on, go out and get yourself a proper job and your own home.
With freedom comes responsibility, something Millie lacks completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ol' crusty Noel needs to be careful he doesn't get his dairylea dunker caught in that pastry roller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They are sooooo unprofessional. Crusty was saying they can up production by “ ever so much”. Does he not know that real professional companies use percentages when talking of increasing production. So bloody thick the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They can up production lotsly 😚
Do environmental health have to rate this old shed before it starts producing more Crusty Noel pies?

Reactions: 11
Who actually looks at the Radfrauds and thinks “ooh I must try their pies”
Who has such low standards?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did they sort out their water supply yet? They filmed when the electrics were being done but I can't remember of anything was said about the water?

Reactions: 6
Noel himself needs a health inspection, I think his last shower was about 9 kids ago. I wouldn't eat one of his pies if you paid me. It would probably get me pregnant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.