The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the pics from Noels run and I'm sure it's been picked up on at some point in this thread but him and Sue look like brother and sister. 🤢
You know when you go to your first midwife appointment and they are going through the questions in the green notes. Are you and the father related 😂 . Bet she is fed up being asked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no poor sue. A cameras been broken, a laptop charger and shoes are missing. If you taught your children to look after things instead of binning them in the skip then maybe this wouldn’t happen.

Reactions: 20
There’s a half marathon at Alton Towers next month. Sort of hope Noel turns up so can see the actual Radford tit-show for myself!
I will be there, supporting not running this time, so watching the Radford's first hand unedited would give me something to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know when you go to your first midwife appointment and they are going through the questions in the green notes. Are you and the father related 😂 . Bet she is fed up being asked
That awkward silence when she says no followed with "are you sure?" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should learn to look after things like normal people do.

Broke a camera? Prob your feral kids messing with it, go and buy a new one.

Laptop charger, well that would piss me off but look after things and you wont, especially when expensive.

Oh well you lost shoes, pop the wellies on. Or hopefully they are Hairdyes so shes forced to buy that poor kid new ones that fit

Reactions: 13
Alton towers posts have bugged me. Its fine saying the events included with an annual pass but doesnt say the mazes are an extra cost including the trick or treat walk though at a tenner each for over 12s, also unsure how or why they were able to film inside as no other vloggers etc have been able to.
I thought this, theme park worldwide wasn't allowed to film the mazes!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. Come on Sue! Just replace your lost stuff, no point slebs like you moaning 🥴🥴

Still no post weekend washing moan!?

Also here’s them parading cheap meal ideas to the sheep when they are off on a jolly every bluddy weekend. So, so relatable 😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
Oh dear. Come on Sue! Just replace your lost stuff, no point slebs like you moaning 🥴🥴

Still no post weekend washing moan!?

Also here’s them parading cheap meal ideas to the sheep when they are off on a jolly every bluddy weekend. So, so relatable 😴😴😴
Two dishes, one for the freezer !!!!!! No wonder them kids look pasty and thin. They don’t eat enough to keep a fly alive, probably because they aren’t given decent size portions. I notice they all tuck in when there’s free food going though.

Reactions: 8
Two dishes, one for the freezer !!!!!! No wonder them kids look pasty and thin. They don’t eat enough to keep a fly alive, probably because they aren’t given decent size portions. I notice they all tuck in when there’s free food going though.
What do they actually eat day to day? We never see it! Well not anymore since all their content is brag tit.

Again. So, so relatable 🙄🙄🙄😴😴

Reactions: 9
Imagine inviting that lot to your house for dinner! By the time they left your fridge would be emptied out, your belongings would be broken, your eardrums would be burst, Sue will have filmed you, Noel will have stolen your knickers, you'd have to scrub the house for weeks to get rid of the dirt from their feet, your house would smell like sweat and old pie meat, they'd forget a few kids at your house and you'd be mysteriously pregnant just from being around them.

Not to mention they wouldn't fit around a regular persons dining table 😂 I don't think they have friends anyway besides the Walkers

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not defending them AT ALL but those chicken and leek bakes were someone else's pics 👍

You never see the children bring a friend round? Do a club after school :(

Reactions: 5
Imagine inviting that lot to your house for dinner! By the time they left your fridge would be emptied out, your belongings would be broken, your eardrums would be burst, Sue will have filmed you, Noel will have stolen your knickers, you'd have to scrub the house for weeks to get rid of the dirt from their feet, your house would smell like sweat and old pie meat, they'd forget a few kids at your house and you'd be mysteriously pregnant just from being around them.

Not to mention they wouldn't fit around a regular persons dining table 😂 I don't think they have friends anyway besides the Walkers
They don't even fit around their own dining table!

When you have more kids than spaces to seat them all (and more kids than you have beds for them all, for that matter), that's a sure sign you have way too many!

I'm sure I remember Noel saying in an early KAC episode something along the lines of our kids don't need friends because they have lifelong friends here in their siblings (to justify why they don't tend to get invited round other people's houses). In true Radford style, they contradict themselves though as in a later episode they stage a playdate thing with another child staying at their house, forcing the camera in her face to bleat on about how much she would love to have a big family like their's 🙄

Reactions: 8
And true to form, here’s the kids snacking on crap. The older one has also been made up to look less ghostly than the one next to her 😳
A1FEEC4D-C439-4AD6-B929-EBEC81E3C030.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.