The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
They did a garden and house tour
Still no sign of the rabbits
Max and Josh are still crammed into a cupboard with a bunkbed held together with tape
The Walkers came to visit and film with the Radfords for the most insufferable and boring show you'll ever watch
Archie and Ophelia both got huge electric toy cars for their birthdays, which we'll likely never see again
Sue and Noel are going on holiday without the kids for their anniversary
Chris and Nicole had a baby boy
Speculations that Sue is pregnant or trying
Sue continues to read here and try to prove us wrong in Instagram stories. Everybody say Hi Sue 👋
They had a bug going round the house, in true Radford fashion they tried their hardest to spread their tummy bug to all of Morecambe and beyond. Noel even made pies with a tummy bug in his house, and Chloe showed she doesn't wear a hairnet at the shop so be sure to visit the pie shop if you want pies with a hint of norovirus and bleached hair

Chime in if I've missed anything, they've been quiet

What exciting things will the Radfords do next? Another pram? Another vlog of them doing absolutely nothing? Maybe we'll get lucky and get to watch a screaming child in filthy socks open 37 presents that will be chucked out in 3 days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread no21 and still waiting for pies!!!
Still filming new show.
The walker woman kept tight control of hubby while sorting out the unit.
A new fence so out of keeping with the area, including the penis.
They got a new bathroom straight out of a funeral home, then added plastic plants.
There was a long awaited house tour, the older kids have huge single rooms while the younger boys are 2-3 to a cupboard with beds held together by tape!
Then a garden tour of dreams! Lots of scattered tat! We saw the rabbits hutch, but no rabbits.
And is she/older girl preg? Question arised as socks don’t block it and they seam to encourage it!!

I think that’s it!!

Reactions: 18
More recap
The Radfords’s had a garden renovation.
Sue claims they paid a builder to work on the boundary wall and after paying said builder, the work was incomplete (much like those that ordered pies that haven’t been delivered). She also said the area was unsafe and her children could get out (even though we’ve seen there’s no lock on the gate and children as young as Archie let themselves out and wander off).
The Radford’s have a new eco-friendly car on order. Rumoured to be a Porsche. They’ll now claim to be environmentalists, although it is estimated that every child in one way or another produces 58.6 tonnes of carbon each year. They have/are raising 21 children. Patrons of organisation Population Matters; David Attenborough and Jane Goodall probably want to give these two a slap.
Sue has been nominated for Influencer Mum of the year. Let’s all laugh at once. So many obsessed sheep she could even win. Let’s all face palm at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We should also mention Noel's germy pies being nominated for an award. His vegan pie won something, which is laughable since he's shown himself cooking veggie burgers with meat burgers. I doubt he's using seperate facilities for vegan pies and meat pies.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
We should also mention Noel's germy pies being nominated for an award. His vegan pie won something, which is laughable since he's shown himself cooking veggie burgers with meat burgers. I doubt he's using seperate facilities for vegan pies and meat pies.
Wouldn't they have to make a separate pastry for the vegan pies? They would have to have separate equipment or be wiping everything down when vegan pies need to be made.

Reactions: 13
So they’ve had an expensive breakfast and are now on a train. Where will they end up? My money’s on Northampton (or wherever it is that where Chris lives).
On the recap, let’s also not forget that it took 3 dozen people (at least - must of whom were kids) to go to the new unit and get it ready for opening. Dogs were probably in there somewhere too.

Reactions: 7
I think the next vlog will be about the bakery unit unless they are keeping that for the tv show.

Reactions: 5
I guess they will be going to see Chris’s baby. Let’s face it Mrs Chavfraud hasn’t had a new baby in the house for over a year so she will be needing a new baby fix.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice on Sues Insta story that she hadnt laid out any socks to pack.

Ooops, announcement soon!

• Haha
On another not the doxxing hate account that Sue was setting on people on this thread has gone.
And after they spent all that money this morning buying followers.

Oh well

Reactions: 8
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

So they’ve had an expensive breakfast and are now on a train. Where will they end up? My money’s on Northampton (or wherever it is that where Chris lives).
On the recap, let’s also not forget that it took 3 dozen people (at least - must of whom were kids) to go to the new unit and get it ready for opening. Dogs were probably in there somewhere too.
Now they are having afternoon tea in a grand looking building, most afternoon teas I've had didn't use tea strainers.

Wouldn't they have to make a separate pastry for the vegan pies? They would have to have separate equipment or be wiping everything down when vegan pies need to be made.
They're supposed to, and I hope they do, but health and cleanliness isn't their strong point. He showed him cooking Aimee's veggie burgers with the meat ones and then piling them all on top of each other so let's hope he does it differently at the magic pie shop!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Now they are having afternoon tea in a grand looking building, most afternoon teas I've had didn't use tea strainers.
Can you imagine sitting there having a nice tea when loves you dream Granny womb and all eyes Noel walks in, filming as they go.
Even worse, imagine being in the hotel room next door.
OH MY DAYS

I think I would have to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
u wot m8?
I wondered this but is it something to do with the Admin post just before this one? I’m mega confused because I must have missed every single piece of that little adventure 👀😂

And I’m not a tea guru or anything but that tea looks like water.
29360697-FBB0-4B1C-846E-42F28FB4952A.jpeg

And the leather skirt on the bed 😳
4E4B45A6-87E3-4D36-94A2-77C5604BC657.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Seems all they are doing is eating. Sue put your fork down you bleeping 🥔 You’ll never fit in your PVC number. Read the message from admin, sums it up. And yes she did.
I wondered this but is it something to do with the Admin post just before this one? I’m mega confused because I must have missed every single piece of that little adventure 👀😂

And I’m not a tea guru or anything but that tea looks like water.View attachment 778812
And the leather skirt on the bed 😳
View attachment 778813

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.