The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the shoes thing. Didn’t she have one of those huge kallax units? Surely something like that would work if everyone had their own little cube and box?
Exactly. They are like a school/nursery regarding the amount of people, so need proper storage and organization to at least find a pair of shoe in the morning. I would get one of those units with names labelled and keep their school shoes+ whatever shoes they use in the season, like 2 pairs/cube. Unused or out of season shoes would go into storage to avoid mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you babybelle .Yes there is muck ,i wonder if she leaves them in the bath long enough 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With so many little ones and seemingly only one bath tub, bathtime must be like dipping sheep. Grab a kid, shove them in the bath, have them swim to the other side and hop out and shake off, grab another kid and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
With so many little ones and seemingly only one bath tub, bathtime must be like dipping sheep. Grab a kid, shove them in the bath, have them swim to the other side and hop out and shake off, grab another kid and repeat.
I know a couple of people who do that, probably use the same bath water for multiple children as well ....

• Sick
I’ve got pictures of me and my siblings in the bath when we were all little. I don’t think it’s unheard of to put 2 or 3 little ones in the bath together? Would certainly make it easier I’d imagine 😊

Reactions: 15
I’ve got pictures of me and my siblings in the bath when we were all little. I don’t think it’s unheard of to put 2 or 3 little ones in the bath together? Would certainly make it easier I’d imagine 😊
In one of there old documentaries Sue and Noel are bathing their presumably naked children 4 to a bath. The 4 in a bath doesn’t bother me. The impression of naked children being televised does.

Reactions: 13
Genuine question - maybe this has been spoke about at length but can’t be arsed going back through all the threads about them, but why isn’t it more widely discussed that Mr got Mrs preggo when she was 14/15.
They are celebrated as if they are this wonderful family when in reality he had sex with someone underage which today would have you arrested and charged with several crimes.

She also strikes me as someone who isn’t the full shilling.

Reactions: 14
Genuine question - maybe this has been spoke about at length but can’t be arsed going back through all the threads about them, but why isn’t it more widely discussed that Mr got Mrs preggo when she was 14/15.
They are celebrated as if they are this wonderful family when in reality he had sex with someone underage which today would have you arrested and charged with several crimes.

It was hidden for a long time, Sue actually said to be the age was 15 and 17 and that seams less bad than 13 and 17/18.
The other reason its not discussed is because the minions defending it with things like, but they stayed together and had more kids (so child grooming/abuse is ok if you keep doing it!), or age is just a number, things were different back then ect ect
We know its wrong but there is just no dealing with people like that

Both points do crop up on here fairly often yes, but not so much in the media. Their fawning fans like to think of them as loves young dream staying together to raise their baby against the odds or some such crap. The reality is much more sinister in my opinion. I have very little respect for Sue but I do think she's a victim and never had chance to do anything outside of having babies and parenting. She seems to have no other interests whatsoever, even the dogs are just an extension of the baby obsession.

Reactions: 10
In one of there old documentaries Sue and Noel are bathing their presumably naked children 4 to a bath. The 4 in a bath doesn’t bother me. The impression of naked children being televised does.
Absolutely this 👍❤ Nobody should be showing pictures or videos of their kids in any state of undress! Unfortunately if it pays it stays, that’s the Radford way.

She’s definitely not the sharpest tool in the box 😂
And I don’t understand how people defend her getting pregnant at 13 to a then 17 year old who was her brother’s friend. Just reeks of abuse.

• Sad
Lazy Susan has had a Zara delivery for the boys!!!!
She so doesn't read here does she? She never opened it though, you just see the packaging.

• Haha
She so doesn't read here does she? She never opened it though, you just see the packaging.
Yeah and they are only small packages not like the big boxes she gets for the girls.

Reactions: 8

It's discussed here but we "haters" seem to be the only ones who care that Sue was groomed as a child! They met when she was 7 I think? He got her pregnant at 13 but she said they'd been sleeping together for awhile beforehand, probably since she was 12. Of course they avoid mentioning this at all costs. Noel just says "we were both teenagers" when asked about their ages, ignoring the fact that there's a bloody huge difference between 13 and 17.

But if we dare to mention this the ass-kissers will tell us that it's ok because he married her. Apparently it's ok to be a n*nce as long as you marry your victim as soon as you legally can!

Apparently Sue's parents asked the advice of a dr, who advised them not to report Noel to the authorities otherwise Sue would rebel and run away with him. If I were her parents Noel would have been castrated.

Tillie is about the age Sue was back then, god forbid if she was groomed by an older lad I doubt they'd think that was the love story of the century!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah and they are only small packages not like the big boxes she gets for the girls.
Must have hidden the 3x as many Zara clothes for the girls. There's no way in h*ll she did a Zara shop only for the boys.

Must have hidden the 3x as many Zara clothes for the girls. There's no way in h*ll she did a Zara shop only for the boys.
She showed what she got and max and Casper got some jeans and jumpers, Archie got a couple of things and max 1 or 2 but compared to what she normally shows for the girls it wasn’t much 2 or 3 outfits at most.

Reactions: 9
That "boys Zara haul" must have been somewhere near at least £200 judging by the prices on the labels. £17 for a single pair of kids jeans?:oops: Just stick them in Primark clothing and be done with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.