The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sue is complaining she can’t find petrol and says she can’t wait for her new hybrid car as won’t have trouble with the electric. To me it seems like she was bragging about getting yet another new car.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Rental cars . No way would they be buying new cars after a few months. One day they will wake up with nothing. Plus people were taking about the petrol problem over a week ago. right sue will need to park close to her house to charge it. Let’s all go park on her road so she can’t get close enough 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also dear sue remember when you couldn’t even afford chippy. Stop showing off. Your fans are skint . it’s pretty trashy to talk about money and how much things you have

Reactions: 28
Sometimes I feel sorry for Sue and then she goes and says tit like "bet people with hybrids are feeling pretty smug right now". As though people without electric cars just actively chose NOT to get hybrids, no lazy Susan most people can't afford them. Regular people work hard and buy a nice working car for their families, and I bet they appreciate it more than she does her half a dozen cars. God they're so braggy and smug. The only reason she can afford those cars is at the expense of her kids. All the cars and toys in the world aren't enough to replace getting a mums attention and love past the baby stage.

Sue, remember the time when you were financially struggling. Many of your fans are in that same situation. And someday the radfords will be again too. The womb has dried up, the kids are growing older, there's nothing interesting about them when you get past the initial surprise of 22 kids. YouTube and television won't last forever. Nor will the pie business if Noel keeps up the way he has been

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So sue is complaining she can’t find petrol and says she can’t wait for her new hybrid car as won’t have trouble with the electric. To me it seems like she was bragging about getting yet another new car.
Totally. Nowadays they only post to either complain or brag about their next pointless purchase. How they feel that they are still relatable is beyond me. They are self absorbed and very greedy. There is more to life than being materialistic, and actually would it not be more relatable Lazy Susan, because you and you weirdo husband sloped off again on yet another free jolly in the selfish manner you seem to like, maybe the "babies" you declare to have missed so much, may like some Mummy time at the park instead of you being glued to your social media bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I say it all the time but they are on a different planet, totally un relatable. I mean we don’t scrimp and save like mad but are REAL people. These two are fake as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a thought. If they are getting an electric car, where are they going to charge it? The guy next door to us has a charger unit fitted to the front of his house, those numb nuts all park on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a thought. If they are getting an electric car, where are they going to charge it? The guy next door to us has a charger unit fitted to the front of his house, those numb nuts all park on the street.
Fit to the phalic gate posts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once all the kids have grown up they will be 22 kids.. and skint
Bet they aren't smart enough to save most of the money for years to come when they actually need it

She just doesn't stop does she? She's now on Facebook showing off that they have 300,000 followers, so they are celebrating by showing us their very first vlog, Lazy Susan's pregnancy gender reveal when she was expecting Bonnie. Oh what joy, I'm wetting myself with total excitement. I hope all you tattlers are very excited too. Yawn! Thought not!

• Haha
If it’s a hybrid it’ll probably be self charging. I’ve got one. You don’t need to plug it in, the battery gets recharged by your braking and coasting activity.

Reactions: 9
Why does she think it’s amazing?
A fancy new car won’t buy back your normal teen years or freedom.
Everything has to have a label, people with actual money don’t buy baggy tit. I know a pretty well off guy who still prefers his 30 year old Land Rover defender.
She’s really Nouveau riche

Never forget where you came from…tomorrow is never guaranteed how ungrateful can they be. If they were that bothered about the service on the train they should have complained there and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.