Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
View attachment 792263
This is the pile she’s getting ready to give to charity apparently. No hand me downs in that house.
Some of those still have the bloody labels on!!! Having a baby meant the ritual of getting the old baby clothes out of the loft in the last couple of weeks of pregnancy and giving them a wash ready for the new arrival. Every babygrow had a memory attached to it 🤗

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Hey Sue - can we see a video of the kids tucking in to a massive home cooked dinner and helping themselves to fruit instead of sugary processed crap from the fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

spilleroftea

VIP Member
As for the shoes? Umm they look comfy and thats what you need at your age but they do look like a granny trying to be young,

I find it weird when people team up £400 trainers with primark jeans.

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They are so quiet is .....
Norovirus doing the rounds again?
Sues Pregnant, she always goes quiet before the sun exclusive!
One of the girls are pregnant, sun exclusive coming soon?
Shes worked out shes the most boring woman on the planet and gave up?
They are running out of money and she hasnt bought any crap?
There isnt a birthday?

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
See Lazy Susan is bragging again. New Camera day. Must be lovely to just go shopping, spend hundreds of pounds and not have to worry about it. I'm just waiting for Christmas to see how much they lie again. Lazy Susan made a point of saying the older kids have a limit of £200 each, then went and gave Chloe a £300 hairdryer a designer handbag and designer make up.

Although they have bought a new camera, I bet Josh and Max's bed still has tape holding it together

Last edited:
  • Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
Never treats herself to anything? Hmm last time you were on telly, you treated yourself to a £2k Frenchie puppy. You have also treated yourself to a new bathroom, new cars, garden lounger, trips away, oh the list goes on. Funny how your kids live in Primark yet you get Gucci.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Little me.

VIP Member
I couldn’t sleep last night so I wondered how many letters of the alphabet Sue and Noel have used up for their brood…

A - Aimee, Archie, (and Alfie)
B - Bonnie
C - Chris, Chloe, Casper
D - Daniel
E - Ellie
F -
G -
H - Hallie, Heidie
I -
J - James, Jack, Josh
K - Katie
L - Luke
M - Millie, Max
N -
O - Oscar
P - Phoebe
Q -
R -
S - Sophie
T - Tillie
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

They could’ve had nearly had a whole alphabet worth of names
Here’s words to describe them for the other letters.
Foul
Gross
Irritating
Nerds
Queer
Ridiculous
Undeserving
Vile
Wannabes
X rated….that’s Crusty
Yesterdays news before too long.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz as boring as hell.

• Haha

RachieBoo

Millie is such a moody grifter, she was on her phone walking round alton towers while her child was being looked after by her sisters. Sue's lazy content is really scraping the barrel there is absolutely nothing interesting about anything they do. I noticed that none of the children have any manners while out and about so totally believe the story about the stables visit. They grab their mucky fingers at their plates no thank you kiss my arse or anything. The little ones are awful just rude pulling faces and stomping around. Sue is so entitled and has a very haughty attitude she acts like she owns the place wherever they go, it is hard to explain but it is like she thinks there are no others in the world except her and her facially challenged brood. Half of them look like rats the other half look like sloths with their sue shaped soulless eyes.

• Haha
See Lazy Susan is bragging again. New Camera day. Must be lovely to just go shopping, spend hundreds of pounds and not have to worry about it. I'm just waiting for Christmas to see how much they lie again. Lazy Susan made a point of saying the older kids have a limit of £200 each, then went and gave Chloe a £300 hairdryer a designer handbag and designer make up.

Although they have bought a new camera, I bet Josh and Max's bed still has tape holding it together
That’s £1400 worth of cameras she’s got there. Tell us again how your poxy pie business provides for you, pair of twat faced wankbuckets.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whilst the content of things said was unpleasant to Sue there have been no threats made to her or indeed anyone directly or even indirectly for that matter, so what crime does she actually think they will investigate? It wasnt a case of accusations it was more "what are your thoughts on this?" Wasnt it?

It's being taken all out of proportion. If the police want to investigate anything that actually amounts to a crime, there is statutory rape of a 13 year old Sue by Noel.

And the shoes scream chav to me.

cobette

VIP Member
I saw Sue's post, rolled my eyes and expected to come here and have a giggle at some tea. Instead I am disgusted and so disappointed that any Tattlers would post something so outrageous. Tattle is not about spreading vicious lies.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just came to say and sorry if someone else has said it but I don't know what it is about Noel but he gives off the same vibes as Gerry McCann.

DRESlife

More recap
The Radfords’s had a garden renovation.
Sue claims they paid a builder to work on the boundary wall and after paying said builder, the work was incomplete (much like those that ordered pies that haven’t been delivered). She also said the area was unsafe and her children could get out (even though we’ve seen there’s no lock on the gate and children as young as Archie let themselves out and wander off).
The Radford’s have a new eco-friendly car on order. Rumoured to be a Porsche. They’ll now claim to be environmentalists, although it is estimated that every child in one way or another produces 58.6 tonnes of carbon each year. They have/are raising 21 children. Patrons of organisation Population Matters; David Attenborough and Jane Goodall probably want to give these two a slap.
Sue has been nominated for Influencer Mum of the year. Let’s all laugh at once. So many obsessed sheep she could even win. Let’s all face palm at once.

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Genuine question - maybe this has been spoke about at length but can’t be arsed going back through all the threads about them, but why isn’t it more widely discussed that Mr got Mrs preggo when she was 14/15.
They are celebrated as if they are this wonderful family when in reality he had sex with someone underage which today would have you arrested and charged with several crimes.

She also strikes me as someone who isn’t the full shilling.
It's discussed here but we "haters" seem to be the only ones who care that Sue was groomed as a child! They met when she was 7 I think? He got her pregnant at 13 but she said they'd been sleeping together for awhile beforehand, probably since she was 12. Of course they avoid mentioning this at all costs. Noel just says "we were both teenagers" when asked about their ages, ignoring the fact that there's a bloody huge difference between 13 and 17.

But if we dare to mention this the ass-kissers will tell us that it's ok because he married her. Apparently it's ok to be a n*nce as long as you marry your victim as soon as you legally can!

Apparently Sue's parents asked the advice of a dr, who advised them not to report Noel to the authorities otherwise Sue would rebel and run away with him. If I were her parents Noel would have been castrated.

Tillie is about the age Sue was back then, god forbid if she was groomed by an older lad I doubt they'd think that was the love story of the century!

• Wow

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Does Millie realise she has to actually look after Ophelia for this to apply? 🤣
Oh this is laughable. Millie dear you live in your parents basement, you aren't the last to do anything in that house, you rush over to push yourself to the forefront of everything going on. The only thing you're last to do is pull your weight and do anything for your daughter. You aren't the first Ophelia will run to if she's hurt, that would be Sue or your sisters. All you do is sit down and have a moment for yourself.

Is she trying to convince us or herself that this is true? 😂

• Haha