Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’m watching some old TOWIE and I’m creased at another one of Bobby and Gemma’s arguments.

“I called you up and apologised for swearing at you, because no man should ever speak to a woman that way. Did I not apologise?”
“No”
“You dirty fucking liar, how dare you”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Belleboo

VIP Member
So Ella Yaz and Chloe Brockett were all with Stephen bear .. I actually think it was when Ella was meant to be with Tom and Chloe said she was seeing someone else and Amy Childs said yeah I heard it too..
There isn’t enough money in the world that would convince me to even walk past Stephen Bear in the street never mind have physical contact with him 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Ljb1984

Does anyone remember when Ricky cheated on Jess and to make it up he went golf with her dad and her dad said “anything you do deny deny deny” no wonder all the kids are bell ends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

bananabutter

VIP Member
Lolling at Amy this episode. She’s saying handholding is cheating and she wouldn’t have it, but it’s ok that her man didn’t come home after a night out???? Is she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

SugarHutHunnie

Carol is a nasty old bat and they always ganged up against Lauren
The scene where Lauren bumps in to carol in the supermarket and carol slyly mentions Sam's coming over for dinner is iconic. It's the most passive aggressive show of a grown woman being a huge, smug bitch

Reactions: 35

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

Did anyone notice how Ella put a story up last night saying she wasn't lieing etc and then at the bottom in smaller text she put she was removed for her safety now she's deleted that and said she was removed because Amber and Dan kicked off about her being there so TOWIE decided to separate them , she just talks shit and makes it up as she goes along
She's honestly dangerous. Gives me Roxanne Pallett vibes, she could end up ruining someone's life! Complete fabrication and compulsive liar, it's actually embarrassing having to retract everything you say.

Reactions: 35

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I never liked Bobby when I watched Towie the first time but now I’m watching for second time I love him some of the situation him and Gemma get into are so funny especially the famous ‘why are u I’ll’ lol Bobby’s face love him. Why did he leave ?
The Sims sisters made him very uncomfortable over a passing comment he made when he was drunk. IIRC, he said something about them not wanting to go against Harry because they sell his makeup brushes. Also, Amy Childs threw him under the bus massively. Bobby's storyline with Harry made me feel very uncomfortable with Harry lying to him and gaslighting him about cheating when he admitted it series ago. Harry is a fame chaser and I don't like him one bit. I believe he did an Amber Heard and lied about his partner assaulting him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bananabutter

VIP Member
Bobby and Charlie's event company
Arg's band
Lauren G's salon (shame it got petrol bombed)
Tommy's club
Jake Hall's kid clothes collection
Lauren G’s salon situation led to one of my favourite TOWIE rows ever

“How can you say I’ve never been there for you?”
“You never even text me when my shop blew up” 😄😄😄😁😄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I never liked Bobby when I watched Towie the first time but now I’m watching for second time I love him some of the situation him and Gemma get into are so funny especially the famous ‘why are u I’ll’ lol Bobby’s face love him. Why did he leave ?
My favourite was when she met Rami and said he was Arab, and Bobby replied "what a lovely generation" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jennytea

VIP Member
I don’t get why the voice note was sent to Harry of all people? I’d get it if it was sent to one of Ella’s “friends” but has she ever even spoke to Harry? Just weird. And then saffron standing there all “I need that voice note” do you tho? She’s just a massive shit stirrer I can’t stand her, Poundland GC
The way Harry called Amber Regina George as if she’s some bully when Harry is known as a horrible compulsive lying prick who gaslighted Bobby and tried to turn everyone against him. He also made up allegations towards his ex when they broke up which turned out to be bollox. He’s got a cheek calling Amber the bitch when his head was up the Sim’s assholes who try and bully everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Gutted for Lauren. I loved her in towie and it was horrific how she was treated by the Wright's. I do think that and other unresolved issues from her past is why she went the way she did the last few years with her appearance and things she's said, basically making herself a laughing stock. But there's always been an air of sadness about her and now with losing her baby, I worry for her 🥺

Reactions: 32

Jennytea

VIP Member
Also I'm pretty sure she used to do playboy?? How is OF any different?
She never ever modelled for playboy 😭 she modelled for cheap websites and even for a sex toy website . She has a cheek making out she’s too classy for only fans 🤣 here’s the type of shit she used to do ... (sorry for the nudity) 🚨 WARNING - If you don’t wanna see Chloe Sims looking trashy with her tits out then don’t open the photos 😭 🚨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

bananabutter

VIP Member
Charlie, Gemma and Bobby scenes are probs my fav times out of the whole of towie. The three of them together arguing were unintentionally hilarious 🤣 whenever I think of Charlie I just think of Gemma always mentioning that he likes a ‘frothy coffee’ 😭😭 whenever I’m offering to make a nice coffee for my partner with my machine I say ‘fancy a frothy coffee?’ 🤣
Do you remember when Charlie confronted her about gossiping to Little Chris about him and she went “what you going on about me and Little Chris, he’s so small I don’t even talk to him” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

louisekc

Does anyone remember on an episode of The only way is Marbs when Megan was arguing with Lydia and Chloe Lewis on a boat. Megan ended the argument by saying to Lydia “you and your fringe can fuck off!!!” and stomped off.
I’m dying to comment that on Megan’s posts every time I see her crispy looking school girl fringe that looks like she has cut it in herself with her Mum’s kitchen scissors! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30