The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why the voice note was sent to Harry of all people? I’d get it if it was sent to one of Ella’s “friends” but has she ever even spoke to Harry? Just weird. And then saffron standing there all “I need that voice note” do you tho? She’s just a massive tit stirrer I can’t stand her, Poundland GC

Reactions: 24
I don’t get why the voice note was sent to Harry of all people? I’d get it if it was sent to one of Ella’s “friends” but has she ever even spoke to Harry? Just weird. And then saffron standing there all “I need that voice note” do you tho? She’s just a massive tit stirrer I can’t stand her, Poundland GC
The way Harry called Amber Regina George as if she’s some bully when Harry is known as a horrible compulsive lying prick who gaslighted Bobby and tried to turn everyone against him. He also made up allegations towards his ex when they broke up which turned out to be bollox. He’s got a cheek calling Amber the witch when his head was up the Sim’s assholes who try and bully everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve never been able to stand Amber and firmly believe Dan is the most boring man on the planet, the only sign of a personality he’s ever shown is when he got banned from running a business due to something dodgy with diamonds. But Christ this set of tossers are making me feel almost sorry for them.
Saff is a massive tit stirrer who now even has the same storylines as Gemma (no man or baby at 30)
Ella is a vile little girl who either openly and willingly flirted with a guy she knows lives with his girlfriend or is completely over exaggerating an innocent situation- either way it doesn’t come across well.
And the lot of them bragging about how their groupchat is called The witches - they’re not even decent witches, they’re just spiteful children with nothing better to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How flat was the first episode. The whole Dan and Ella thing seems so contrived and scripted.
Bring back the GC and the Simms and Wright families. I need carnage and violence.
Don’t bring the Simms back only got rid of the bunny boilers

The way Harry called Amber Regina George as if she’s some bully when Harry is known as a horrible compulsive lying prick who gaslighted Bobby and tried to turn everyone against him. He also made up allegations towards his ex when they broke up which turned out to be bollox. He’s got a cheek calling Amber the witch when his head was up the Sim’s assholes who try and bully everyone.
He’s an horrible bleep and thinks he’s famous

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dan isn't perfect but he does right bringing in lawyers. Ella has a growing history of causing issues, so this might be the final straw that gets her thrown off the show.

Reactions: 18

Dan isn't perfect but he does right bringing in lawyers. Ella has a growing history of causing issues, so this might be the final straw that gets her thrown off the show.
Good for him. Dan Edgar might be a lot of things but he does not come off as some mad sexual predator in no way shape or form. There’s a diff between being a cheating sly fucker and someone who is handsy and touching people without their consent.

Reactions: 21
Good for him. Dan Edgar might be a lot of things but he does not come off as some mad sexual predator in no way shape or form. There’s a diff between being a cheating sly fucker and someone who is handsy and touching people without their consent.
Yes and let's not forget we are talking about someone who chose to get involved with this family.....

She's been getting with Pete Wicks since her teens when he was already in his 30s. There was the Chloe B situation. There are other instances where she's not shown in the best light. I can see her being fired.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember how her and Kelsey fell out .. Kelsey liked someone and ella started seeing him and then put up something about Kelsey seeing a man with children or else married .. and this was her best mate at the time.. she’s poison

Does anyone remember how her and Kelsey fell out .. Kelsey liked someone and ella started seeing him and then put up something about Kelsey seeing a man with children or else married .. and this was her best mate at the time.. she’s poison
Like imagine saying a man touched you inappropriately .. it making headlines and then turning around and saying it was all over exaggerated.. and the reporters are liars..

Reactions: 10
Ella was so disgusted by the behaviour of Dan that instead of reporting his inappropriate behaviour at that time to protect other women from Dan the predator, she waited months and months to decide to bring it up once TV cameras started filming again.

That shows what a liar she is.

Reactions: 14
To be honest I don’t get why they all hate Amber so much. What has she actually done? Personally I think she’s a bit up herself but I can’t think what she’s even done to any of them to have them gunning for her like they do

Reactions: 16
To be honest I don’t get why they all hate Amber so much. What has she actually done? Personally I think she’s a bit up herself but I can’t think what she’s even done to any of them to have them gunning for her like they do
She hasn’t done anything as far as I know 😭 Everyone was nice and pally with her until Chloe shagged Dan it seems like , as soon as Chloe and Amber had issues then everyone has hated her ever since.

Reactions: 12
I saw someone on here said Ella had slept with one of the girlbands boyfriends and split up the mum and baby daddy. Madison is the only one in that group with a baby right?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I saw someone on here said Ella had slept with one of the girlbands boyfriends and split up the mum and baby daddy. Madison is the only one in that group with a baby right?
it said Ambers friend not girlband in particular

Reactions: 1
I cannot find the clip of it anywhere, but the best Towie moment OF ALL TIME has to be where Gemma and Harry are discussing Harry's new boyfriend Kurt, and Gemma is saying how Kurt's dancing is a bit suggestive. She says something like "he's dancing, all sexual like, and basically going 'yeah, want my cock?!' I ain't 'avin it 'Arry!" And she starts pelvic thrusting to reiterate her point, and they're both pissing themselves laughing. I wish I could find it, it's a staple moment in TV history. Me and my friend watched it together at the time and we still use it as a greeting with the thrusting action today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad Dan's called the lawyers on, this could have really really gone a different way. Ella is the reason victims aren't believed. Look how she's treated her "best friends" she'd honestly so toxic!

I did see clips of her on Ex on thr Beach and I believe she was completely fake and playing nicely nice because she didn't really know anyone and there was bigger characters in there that she couldn't manipulate and wouldn't take her tit.

Reactions: 9
I cannot find the clip of it anywhere, but the best Towie moment OF ALL TIME has to be where Gemma and Harry are discussing Harry's new boyfriend Kurt, and Gemma is saying how Kurt's dancing is a bit suggestive. She says something like "he's dancing, all sexual like, and basically going 'yeah, want my cock?!' I ain't 'avin it 'Arry!" And she starts pelvic thrusting to reiterate her point, and they're both pissing themselves laughing. I wish I could find it, it's a staple moment in TV history. Me and my friend watched it together at the time and we still use it as a greeting with the thrusting action today 😂😂😂
Hahaha omg yes I remember this!! Go on BritBox all the old episodes are on there I’m sure you’ll be able to find it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.