The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of Bobby on that celebrity karaoke show last night! I found it upsetting. He was just like a bloated old lush 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I never liked Bobby when I watched Towie the first time but now I’m watching for second time I love him some of the situation him and Gemma get into are so funny especially the famous ‘why are u I’ll’ lol Bobby’s face love him. Why did he leave ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It should be an unwritten rule of any towie thread someone has to mention “what’s up, you ill?” every few weeks lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I never liked Bobby when I watched Towie the first time but now I’m watching for second time I love him some of the situation him and Gemma get into are so funny especially the famous ‘why are u I’ll’ lol Bobby’s face love him. Why did he leave ?
He was bullied by the hole simms

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The Sims sisters made him very uncomfortable over a passing comment he made when he was drunk. IIRC, he said something about them not wanting to go against Harry because they sell his makeup brushes. Also, Amy Childs threw him under the bus massively. Bobby's storyline with Harry made me feel very uncomfortable with Harry lying to him and gaslighting him about cheating when he admitted it series ago. Harry is a fame chaser and I don't like him one bit. I believe he did an Amber Heard and lied about his partner assaulting him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Sims sisters made him very uncomfortable over a passing comment he made when he was drunk. IIRC, he said something about them not wanting to go against Harry because they sell his makeup brushes. Also, Amy Childs threw him under the bus massively. Bobby's storyline with Harry made me feel very uncomfortable with Harry lying to him and gaslighting him about cheating when he admitted it series ago. Harry is a fame chaser and I don't like him one bit. I believe he did an Amber Heard and lied about his partner assaulting him.
Omg I read this as an Amber Turner and almost tit the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was bullied by the hole simms
Yeah but now he’s up their holes... is everybody afraid to stand up to them...

I’ve just read that the Sims pulled out of the trip to Don Rep 48 hours before because they weren’t happy with the new cast members.. who do they want us to look at their 82 year old Nan .. wouldn’t it be great if they weee told to duck off altogether

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if Chloe B is axed from Towie after throwing the ice bucket? Havent seen her in any of the trip pics with Courtney, Chloe, Amber etc!

Does anyone know if Chloe B is axed from Towie after throwing the ice bucket? Havent seen her in any of the trip pics with Courtney, Chloe, Amber etc!
I don't think she's axed as such just don't think she's been allowed on the trip can't remember where I read that mind

I miss old towie so much.
I loved s1 to about series 12 ish.
But I wonder do I not like it now because I'm older or is it actually just rubbish? I have a feeling it's the latter.
It used to be funny!

Reactions: 19
I know someone has already quoted it but I always feel the need to post the video.

Love it. It gets better each time I watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that that rejected mutt from Love Island about 3 years ago Elmo on TOWIE now as a new cast member ?? She came into the LI Villa that year walking beside Maura Huggins thinking she was gonna be the main character !!!!!!!! L.o.l.

Also, TOWIE instagram post asks ‘spot any new faces ??’. Yeah Yazs !! Completely different to the pap pics of yesterday lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a look on Bobby’s insta..

Looks like he’s going down the buffed up beef cake look it’s clear as day he’s obviously had some kind of filler to his face.. but he should stop now as he looks good but I must say he is slightly starting to look like those twins who pumped up their face and done god knows what to it (I can’t think of the twins names) they were good looking men and didn’t need surgery. But yeah Bobby if you’re reading this STOP the facial procedures before it’s too late mate.

I don’t know what it is men look worse than women when they monstify their face beyond recognition. Why is that?

I’ve always liked Bobby though because he made me laugh and he is a sensitive soul. Jmo

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just had a look on Bobby’s insta..

Looks like he’s going down the buffed up beef cake look it’s clear as day he’s obviously had some kind of filler to his face.. but he should stop now as he looks good but I must say he is slightly starting to look like those twins who pumped up their face and done god knows what to it (I can’t think of the twins names) they were good looking men and didn’t need surgery. But yeah Bobby if you’re reading this STOP the facial procedures before it’s too late mate.

I don’t know what it is men look worse than women when they monstify their face beyond recognition. Why is that?

I’ve always liked Bobby though because he made me laugh and he is a sensitive soul. Jmo

Seen him lastnight on the karaoke show after LI and he looked SHOCKING !! He looked like a bloated recovering alcoholic. And it’s all filler. I swear he went into a surgeon with a photo of Sam Mucklow and said ‘gimme that face’. But somehow ended up looking worse than Sam lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seen him lastnight on the karaoke show after LI and he looked SHOCKING !! He looked like a bloated recovering alcoholic. And it’s all filler. I swear he went into a surgeon with a photo of Sam Mucklow and said ‘gimme that face’. But somehow ended up looking worse than Sam lol
I know I was so shocked!! He does kind of resemble Sam come to think of it 🤣🤣🤣

Who knows what’s going on there? I Suppose everyone is fighting some kind of battle. But too much filler won’t suit him sadly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.