The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her teeth were bad before but she outdone herself this time ..
Do you remember the TOWIE episode where she said that she had to sleep with her hand over her mouth because she thought that her co-sleeper, Madi, would kick them out during the night?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They ate like cartoon teeth , so close together
Yes, like one unit rather than individual teeth but they probably are a bridge at the front especially if they're poorly done Turkey-teeth.

The Famous Mr Ed teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m watching some old TOWIE and I’m creased at another one of Bobby and Gemma’s arguments.

“I called you up and apologised for swearing at you, because no man should ever speak to a woman that way. Did I not apologise?”
“No”
“You dirty bleeping liar, how dare you”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m watching some old TOWIE and I’m creased at another one of Bobby and Gemma’s arguments.

“I called you up and apologised for swearing at you, because no man should ever speak to a woman that way. Did I not apologise?”
“No”
“You dirty bleeping liar, how dare you”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bobby and Gemma were comedy gold together. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still gutted there's never been a Towie/MIC crossover ☹ there been plenty of love Island ones on both sides but I feel like it's the gift we all deserve

Reactions: 4
Funny how saffron who has been an absolute c@#t to Chloe B is now up her ass hanging around with her? Now The Sims have gone? She’s such a cling on!! Wish Chloe B would remember how she treated her and told her to duck off
It's funny how they all seem to be sweet, Gatsby's talking to her again too since the Sims Clan left.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like a fuckin Freshers themed party at uni !!!

I bet this is actually one of the reasons she’s refused to return !! And pushed for the simms show lol
The sims show is nothing to do with itvbe it’s totally different .. I read in closer magazine she asked for more money because she thought she deserved it and it was obviously rejected so she left .. she doesn’t follow some of the producers who she was friends with and the 3 sisters no longer follow Towie

Reactions: 4
They should bin off Gatsby. Are his family rich due to being property developers?
I think his dad owned Leighton Orient football club at some point, or had a link to it. His family are absolutely minted, he doesn't need the money at all. He's just fame hungry. Like when he tried to be a rapper 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like a fuckin Freshers themed party at uni !!!

I bet this is actually one of the reasons she’s refused to return !! And pushed for the simms show lol
I think the same! I really think they pushed for Ella to be booted off and Chloe Brockett. Chloe’s been sulking ever since they kept Amber on, refusing to film with her and absolutely praying for her and Dan to go tits up! If she was honest she would admit she never got over the embarrassment of the Dan situation and that’s what all that bollocks with Pete was about. She is an absolute narcissist who bullied her best male friend into a situation to make herself feel validated. Gas-lit and manipulated him. All over a few casual hook ups. I honestly believe he only went along with it all because she had already once completely ostracised him from the friendship group and the cast after he was with Megan and he was terrified of it happening again. It’s his only real job at the end of the day! 🤣
I think the Sims tried to lay the law down and it didn’t go their way.
They were ruining the show anyway. The rest of the cast were insanely wary of her and intimidated and you never got true reactions because they were always tip toeing around Chloe.

Reactions: 13
Saw an ad while watching LI it's back next month not sure if I'll bother watching mind 😂 the fact Ella's back on it irritates me greatly

Reactions: 8
The sims are bellends - pass it on
I wonder how Charlie's gf/fiancée will fit into the show? I reckon big sis has already laid down the law to her faaaammmmllly.

Does anyone remember when Chloe suddenly developed a fear of driving over bridges? She had to ask Pirate Pete to take the wheel of her white Mercedes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.