The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoes gunna take one for the team and watch it 🤣 I'm curious but don't want to contribute to viewings

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoes gunna take one for the team and watch it 🤣 I'm curious but don't want to contribute to viewings
How do they make money from this if it's on a free platform? I draw for a living so don't understand these things ☹

Reactions: 3
Adverts I imagine. The more views the program gets, the more adverts / better quality more expensive adverts.
Oh that makes sense. I thought pervy old men had to pay to watch and was thinking they'll probably be disappointed it's just them bitching about all the people who hate their family but not getting their Mary's out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck OFF! no way have they signed a 1 million pound deal . If it’s a free streaming service how tf can they even justify that? I highly doubt it’s going to get huge viewings!
Wouldn't be surprised if its a one season wonder - do people actually like these girls?

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't be surprised if its a one season wonder - do people actually like these girls?
Until yesterday I hadn't realised that there was an OFTV. It's much lower rent than ITVBe though, which is pretty bad. Will Nanny Linda be in it? What about Frankie Essex and her twins? I'd also like to see the younger three Sims' mother*.

* shoot me now ... I am a complete saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck OFF! no way have they signed a 1 million pound deal . If it’s a free streaming service how tf can they even justify that? I highly doubt it’s going to get huge viewings!
Is it going take them to 2023 to catch them doing anything interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought OFTV was nudey videos 😅😅
I can't even watch Chloe do makeup tutorials never mind sit and watch a programme with her in it

Reactions: 6
This comment 😭💀
It is so spot on the money! I never warmed to horseface Dani, mind you, I also think that Twatsby is a complete idiot.

Arg seems to appear fairly frequently in Ferne Mccann's programme and I spied Mario in S7 launching his trainer brand. Which elite sneaker king is best though - Mario or Tommy? There's only one way to find out ... fight!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is so spot on the money! I never warmed to horseface Dani, mind you, I also think that Twatsby is a complete idiot.

Arg seems to appear fairly frequently in Ferne Mccann's programme and I spied Mario in S7 launching his trainer brand. Which elite sneaker king is best though - Mario or Tommy? There's only one way to find out ... fight!?
Dani’s makeup/contour was bleeping awful every episode too . I bet it still hasn’t got better 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad that when Franki first joined she seemed so genuine and sweet fresh out of uni. She’s been sucked in to the z lister life. She comes across as such a beg and constantly looks coked up. I remember her on holiday with Harry putting up makeup less photos now she face fucks the camera and wants people to subscribe. Sad sad girl

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.