The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the only one that’s still going is Elliot wrights restaurant- Olivia’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I remember Lucy mecks dress shop! I got this tartan dress from there , same one as she wore when she logged into Mario iPad and saw he had been cheating episode and it was really nice . Nothing else was , was all very market street tat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Minnies is still open, doesn’t Sam and Billies auntie run it? They opened that before towie apparently.

Reactions: 4
Bobby and Charlie's event company
Arg's band
Lauren G's salon (shame it got petrol bombed)
Tommy's club
Jake Hall's kid clothes collection
Lauren G’s salon situation led to one of my favourite TOWIE rows ever

“How can you say I’ve never been there for you?”
“You never even text me when my shop blew up” 😄😄😄😁😄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lauren G’s salon situation led to one of my favourite TOWIE rows ever

“How can you say I’ve never been there for you?”
“You never even text me when my shop blew up” 😄😄😄😁😄
Yeah and jess said she had wrote something about it on her bbm status 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Minnies is still open, doesn’t Sam and Billies auntie run it? They opened that before towie apparently.
Billie and her Mum run it online or did you know that and mean the actual shop? I do vaguely remember her Auntie being mentioned about Minnie's

Reactions: 4
Billie and her Mum run it online or did you know that and mean the actual shop? I do vaguely remember her Auntie being mentioned about Minnie's
Yeah I meant the actual shop. I thought it was still open but I’m probably wrong lol

Reactions: 2
Yeah I meant the actual shop. I thought it was still open but I’m probably wrong lol
Ah right, I don't have a clue either , it was probably just used for scenes for TOWIE anyway

Just reminded me , I'm sure people used to be able to go on a tour of Essex to all the TOWIE hotspots 🤣 didn't they advertise it on TV?

Reactions: 9
Was it Lydia that had the underwear shop called Bella something or have I just imagined that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.