The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never ever modelled for playboy 😭 she modelled for cheap websites and even for a sex toy website . She has a cheek making out she’s too classy for only fans 🤣 here’s the type of tit she used to do ... (sorry for the nudity) 🚨 WARNING - If you don’t wanna see Chloe Sims looking trashy with her tits out then don’t open the photos 😭 🚨
She’s inflated her lips so much now, her mouth here looks absolutely abnormal. She definitely had a face for radio and not Page 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi looks bizarre. I never realised she was that tall
Chloe is 5ft 7in apparently so maybe their dad is tall? I'm sure he was in the background of CS's 40th birthday celebrations but it was difficult to determine his size.

I didn’t realise she has her own thread. Soz.
Not a problem 😀 - come over to the blonde side!

She’s inflated her lips so much now, her mouth here looks absolutely abnormal. She definitely had a face for radio and not Page 3.
I am amazed that she can actually speak.

Demi has the worst wannabe influencer fashion sense and look of them all . Chloe does wear some nice things sometimes , she can put together a decent outfit ....it’s just her I can’t stand lol frankie is very girl next door style and needs to stop the filler . She’s a naturally pretty girl , the prettiest out of the three but is ruining her face

Reactions: 18
I'm sure playboy came out round about that time and said they'd never heard of Chloe I remember the article.

Remember when Frankie first came on the show acting all sweet and so soft spoken. Didn't take long for the true colours to show did it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure playboy came out round about that time and said they'd never heard of Chloe I remember the article.

Remember when Frankie first came on the show acting all sweet and so soft spoken. Didn't take long for the true colours to show did it?
I had a quick Google and there's an article on realitytitbit.com (never heard of it so not sure how genuine) who took a quote from digital spy where apparently a playboy spokes woman said basically she's never worked for playboy in any way .... but there's also a tweet from 2020 where Chloe has posted a photo of her in France working for them saying she hasn't lied about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I had a quick Google and there's an article on realitytitbit.com (never heard of it so not sure how genuine) who took a quote from digital spy where apparently a playboy spokes woman said basically she's never worked for playboy in any way .... but there's also a tweet from 2020 where Chloe has posted a photo of her in France working for them saying she hasn't lied about it 🤷‍♀️
Do you mean this tweet? These pictures look like they could have been done anywhere
304AC857-ADDE-4317-A1E1-549721E8A3FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can't find the discussion on here but pretty sure she was a hostess/promo girl at Playboy branded parties in Europe. So they may well have been official Playboy events but she was probably just one of many employed by a contractor, therefore wouldn't have "worked for Playboy" in any meaningful sense

Reactions: 14
can't find the discussion on here but pretty sure she was a hostess/promo girl at Playboy branded parties in Europe. So they may well have been official Playboy events but she was probably just one of many employed by a contractor, therefore wouldn't have "worked for Playboy" in any meaningful sense
Ah right, this seems more realistic tbh and those photos look like that sort of thing

Reactions: 3
I read her book ... just before she got Towie she worked Friday to a Sunday as a playboy bunny hostess all over France ... she was sleeping with one of the bosses .. a french guy.. she didn’t really like him but slept with him in anyway and then she got the call from Towie and then went on to sleep with most of them... even though she didn’t like them either 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Do you mean this tweet? These pictures look like they could have been done anywhere
View attachment 1445134
Playboy only put that statement out because when she was in her first episode of Towie Amy Childs introduced her and said she modelled in Playboy. A slight difference between a centrefold and a promo girl selling shots dressed up as playboy bunny!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHY are they on GMB??? "We're not from Basildon hun" 😂

Frankie doesn't even look like herself anymore ☹ apparently Charlie is their manager, Ew!

Also, why is she posing like how my dog goes for a piss against a tree?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
WHY are they on GMB??? "We're not from Basildon hun" 😂

Frankie doesn't even look like herself anymore ☹ apparently Charlie is their manager, Ew!

Also, why is she posing like how my dog goes for a piss against a tree?
As if Charlie is their manager loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.