The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Harry called Amber Regina George as if she’s some bully when Harry is known as a horrible compulsive lying prick who gaslighted Bobby and tried to turn everyone against him. He also made up allegations towards his ex when they broke up which turned out to be bollox. He’s got a cheek calling Amber the witch when his head was up the Sim’s assholes who try and bully everyone.
Harry was a massive bleeping loser before and he's an even bigger more desperate loser now. What were the producers thinking bringing him (and Amy for that matter) back. They are so 2010.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just finished watching this episode. Harry is he alright 💀 as he sent Saffron the voice note, knowing full well she was gonna tit stir, so why is he now saying to Saffron how he sent her the voice note in confidence 😭
And Dan why did his face look so guilty even before Ella even mentioned the part about her & Dan👀
I'm also glad both Chloe’s are back

Reactions: 4
Omg Lockie looks sooooo old now. Did anyone see him on celeb ex on the beach? Actual cringe at him mincing around in budgie smugglers with a perma tan. I’ve watched it since the beginning but I must admit I’m literally watching it out of habit now. It’s so dry. Bring back the days of Jess Wright dating Ricky, Sam with Joey Essex (bet she cringes about that now she’s trying to come across as some upper middle class Surrey mum mingling with Toni Terry) Megan McKenna etc.

just an afterthought, Lockie is always off his face on cocaine it’s so bloody obvious. I know the producers can’t stop this happening because he’s obv doing it in secret but surely they must know.

Reactions: 27
Harry is a sly, disingenuous, manipulative little tit.
He knows the score but he pretends to be all innocent. Much like Amy 'I wanna get on wiv everyone'.
Again, I don't know why I keep watching it, all I can think is they are grown adults behaving as if they are 16/17 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Harry is a sly, disingenuous, manipulative little tit.
He knows the score but he pretends to be all innocent. Much like Amy 'I wanna get on wiv everyone'.
Again, I don't know why I keep watching it, all I can think is they are grown adults behaving as if they are 16/17 years old.
I genuinely dislike Amy, she’s not likeable at all. She reminds me of the actress from house bunny. Annoying, dopey and pretends she’s no light bulb up there. She’s actually a manipulative, sly, competitive witch and her taste in men is shocking. Also how the son is completely in nothing not even an emoji a mention absolutely nothing. He must see his sister getting all this free stuff and posing for pictures and feel very left out. Legal issues or not I feel for that kid

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I genuinely dislike Amy, she’s not likeable at all. She reminds me of the actress from house bunny. Annoying, dopey and pretends she’s no light bulb up there. She’s actually a manipulative, sly, competitive witch and her taste in men is shocking. Also how the son is completely in nothing not even an emoji a mention absolutely nothing. He must see his sister getting all this free stuff and posing for pictures and feel very left out. Legal issues or not I feel for that kid
100%
Someone as dopey as that doesn’t become head girl at their school

Reactions: 11
Makes me think like someone said above about Lockie being a clear sniff head.. Anyone else find it strange how much history he has for acting aggressive towards women and being verbally abusive to them even on camera and all the stuff about him apparently getting the police called on him by Megan his recent girlfriend? How does towie just ignore this and let him stay on the show? That’s what baffled me too when yaz tried to pull the domestic violence card and tried to profit off victims by selling retreats to help heal them 🙄 but yet remains friends with someone and praises him when he’s clearly abused women!

Makes me think like someone said above about Lockie being a clear sniff head.. Anyone else find it strange how much history he has for acting aggressive towards women and being verbally abusive to them even on camera and all the stuff about him apparently getting the police called on him by Megan his recent girlfriend? How does towie just ignore this and let him stay on the show? That’s what baffled me too when yaz tried to pull the domestic violence card and tried to profit off victims by selling retreats to help heal them 🙄 but yet remains friends with someone and praises him when he’s clearly abused women!
I heard a great word this week.....they're cuntwaffles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lockie was caught with K years ago and and charged with criminal damage to taxi.. and the way he spoke to Chloe Lewis for defending Yaz was shocking..

Reactions: 8
Lockie was caught with K years ago and and charged with criminal damage to taxi.. and the way he spoke to Chloe Lewis for defending Yaz was shocking..
I’m so glad Chloe Lewis stuck up for herself too and said she doesn’t allow her partner to speak to her like that so who tf did he think he was talking to her like it. He’s vile. There’s been scenes where he’s clearly off his box on coke and out of control. I watched an episode where he was talking to Tommy and Georgia and saying weird stuff about her boobs being on show it was SO inappropriate and Tommy said duck all to him. I’m gonna have to try and find it because he was sniffed up and acting weird asf.

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad Chloe Lewis stuck up for herself too and said she doesn’t allow her partner to speak to her like that so who tf did he think he was talking to her like it. He’s vile. There’s been scenes where he’s clearly off his box on coke and out of control. I watched an episode where he was talking to Tommy and Georgia and saying weird stuff about her boobs being on show it was SO inappropriate and Tommy said duck all to him. I’m gonna have to try and find it because he was sniffed up and acting weird asf.
I remember that scene in the club saying about Georgia’s boobs being on show. I was scrolling on Twitter before I watched it and people were saying about him clearly being off his head. I thought people were exaggerating but when I watched the episode bleeping hell he was off his box! His pupils were like bin lids! That’s what really annoys me with the producers when something official happens off screen and they start acting all pious in press releases but they’re clearly turning a blind eye to stuff on set!

Reactions: 9
I remember that scene in the club saying about Georgia’s boobs being on show. I was scrolling on Twitter before I watched it and people were saying about him clearly being off his head. I thought people were exaggerating but when I watched the episode bleeping hell he was off his box! His pupils were like bin lids! That’s what really annoys me with the producers when something official happens off screen and they start acting all pious in press releases but they’re clearly turning a blind eye to stuff on set!
Pupils like bin lids 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amy and Harry were on this morning yesterday doing a feature on fake tan. Harry was stripped to a pair of washed out undies. Ruth had zero tolerance for either of them and told him off at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
saffron needs a shag she’s so miserable in this life but they are going to make this storyline drag; like yas’ new face.

• Haha
Chloe Sims taking out the freebie teeth she got about 2 months ago.. probably for another gifted set🦷🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.