The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe brockett - miss babe or whatever it was called. Made a massive thing about that and she’s not part of it anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember on an episode of The only way is Marbs when Megan was arguing with Lydia and Chloe Lewis on a boat. Megan ended the argument by saying to Lydia “you and your fringe can duck off!!!” and stomped off.
I’m dying to comment that on Megan’s posts every time I see her crispy looking school girl fringe that looks like she has cut it in herself with her Mum’s kitchen scissors! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember on an episode of The only way is Marbs when Megan was arguing with Lydia and Chloe Lewis on a boat. Megan ended the argument by saying to Lydia “you and your fringe can duck off!!!” and stomped off.
I’m dying to comment that on Megan’s posts every time I see her crispy looking school girl fringe that looks like she has cut it in herself with her Mum’s kitchen scissors! 🤣
What the duck is that fringe 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was hilarious 😂😂 I have a fringe, but mine is more Claudia Winkleman style.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've matched on a couple dating apps with one of those twins. 😂 He's not a big talker (whichever one it was) and I ended up un-matching both times!
😂 one of them messaged my friend on plenty of fish just before they appeared on towie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Megan has a nice singing voice but the songs she sings are so cringe. Like they were written by a teenager

Reactions: 8
She was much prettier back in the day without all the work done
She got her lip fillers taken out didn't she don't know if she had anything else taken out but I do agree she was so pretty didn't need it all

Reactions: 2
Aww little Chris got married today. I always felt a bit sorry for him, Mario was a massive bully and treated him like tit. However, Chloe from teen mum uk was at the wedding which I find absolutely bizarre 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww little Chris got married today. I always felt a bit sorry for him, Mario was a massive bully and treated him like tit. However, Chloe from teen mum uk was at the wedding which I find absolutely bizarre 🤨
I was reading an article about it and he runs an agency now, so probably represents her. Looked like there were a lot of ‘celebs’ there 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh I didn't realise that's who Chloe Pattons manager was marrying , I thought it was strange when I first saw her with Chloe Brockett a while back and others until I realised they had the same manager. Bet she thinks she's a right celeb going to a "TOWIE" wedding 🤣 the guest list must have have huge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I didn't realise that's who Chloe Pattons manager was marrying , I thought it was strange when I first saw her with Chloe Brockett a while back and others until I realised they had the same manager. Bet she thinks she's a right celeb going to a "TOWIE" wedding 🤣 the guest list must have have huge
I was literally just thinking the same thing. Chloe Patton must think she’s made it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that the girl off corrie dancing with Chloe B?
I haven’t watched but Kimberley HS was there so it probably is her

I had forgotten how much this moment between Charlie and Gemma killed me. His dancing was making her so angry 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.