The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember thinking what a massive witch Gemma was for all the commenting surrounding Charlie's sexuality and all the stuff with Bobby but low and behold she was right all along!

Reactions: 13
I always remember thinking what a massive witch Gemma was for all the commenting surrounding Charlie's sexuality and all the stuff with Bobby but low and behold she was right all along!
What? Has something happened with them two? Or do you mean the fact Charlie came out?

Reactions: 1
What? Has something happened with them two? Or do you mean the fact Charlie came out?
Sorry I meant the fact the Charlie came out. Bobby always claimed that Charlie was flirting etc but Charlie proclaimed he was straight. Although didn't Bobby say there was a kiss or something or was it a 3 some I can't remember!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when Ricky cheated on Jess and to make it up he went golf with her dad and her dad said “anything you do deny deny deny” no wonder all the kids are bell ends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I read somewhere that little chris is now one of the most successful towie stars, which I absolutely LOVE to see

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s far more successful than Mario. Bet Mario hates that 😂😂 Chris got the last laugh.

Reactions: 24
Charlie, Gemma and Bobby scenes are probs my fav times out of the whole of towie. The three of them together arguing were unintentionally hilarious 🤣 whenever I think of Charlie I just think of Gemma always mentioning that he likes a ‘frothy coffee’ 😭😭 whenever I’m offering to make a nice coffee for my partner with my machine I say ‘fancy a frothy coffee?’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie, Gemma and Bobby scenes are probs my fav times out of the whole of towie. The three of them together arguing were unintentionally hilarious 🤣 whenever I think of Charlie I just think of Gemma always mentioning that he likes a ‘frothy coffee’ 😭😭 whenever I’m offering to make a nice coffee for my partner with my machine I say ‘fancy a frothy coffee?’ 🤣
I remember her shouting at Charlie at boobbys event but she was shouting really, weirdly loud about her NEW Fella. Gold 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember when Charlie confronted her about gossiping to Little Chris about him and she went “what you going on about me and Little Chris, he’s so small I don’t even talk to him” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god you've just unlocked a memory with the Elton John and David Furnish comment 😭🤣🤣 "I just meant you spend a lot of time together like they do, I don't know what they get up to in the bedroom!" 😂

I remember seeing little Chris and his now wife on come dine with me couples. Not even a "celebrity" one. He seems like he's got an ounce of dignity unlike bleeping Mario and his pound land hair products 🖕 poor Chris getting screamed at by Lucy in one of the episodes because Mario cheated on her and apparently that was his fault 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The grandma inside me was watching Chloe Brockett's stories and was audibly tutting at these girls' choice of wedding outfits 😬 who wears white ffs!
GEORGIA STEEL 🤦‍♀️ OF COURSE 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ imagine getting married and not 1, but at least 2 girls have worn white. Is it an Essex thing? ☠💀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.