Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Chloe B is axed from Towie after throwing the ice bucket? Havent seen her in any of the trip pics with Courtney, Chloe, Amber etc!
I don't think she's axed as such just don't think she's been allowed on the trip can't remember where I read that mind

Amy6790

I thought it was about the plane back but apparently the 3 of them were a nightmare on the plane back so weird how those 2 stayed and she didn’t. Yeah she was in stage school.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Demi looks bizarre. I never realised she was that tall
Chloe is 5ft 7in apparently so maybe their dad is tall? I'm sure he was in the background of CS's 40th birthday celebrations but it was difficult to determine his size.

I didn’t realise she has her own thread. Soz.
Not a problem 😀 - come over to the blonde side!

She’s inflated her lips so much now, her mouth here looks absolutely abnormal. She definitely had a face for radio and not Page 3.
I am amazed that she can actually speak.

Hazey3

Chloe’s arse was out within the first 10 seconds of the show. She was hammered though, she was watching it on her stories and saying she had no recollection. The first thing she said to Bobby was about that argument they had when she absolutely bullied him and she said that she wished he had picked on someone else instead of Frankie so essentially, blaming him for it all because she’s always in the right. Then, he started saying that loads of people come and go on Towie but they’re still there. I think he forgot he’s not anymore and she was too pissed to correct him. I can only stomach 10 minutes of it though so missed the Pete chat 😤

Diags is looking better though
Was this on the karaoke programme?