The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now Amber has put up a story.. all too much ..probs Dan did hold her waist but Ella exaggerated it for a storyline the way she exaggerated her flirty friend with Pete and Roman fancying Chloe Meadows .. also something with Harry Lee as well can’t remember exactly

Yeah it is .... she has now put a story in response to that saying she was removed from the final for her protection
For her protection .. where they going to set Oliver the dog on her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t imagine Dan would be happy with some of the headlines I’ve seen… literally say he touched someone inappropriately. Awful if they have exaggerated that for content as that will always be on the internet 🤯

Reactions: 14
Ella has Yaz Junaid Danni and Roman plus a lot of other characters that don’t like Amber on her side .. so she’s going to run with this story

Reactions: 9
Can’t imagine Dan would be happy with some of the headlines I’ve seen… literally say he touched someone inappropriately. Awful if they have exaggerated that for content as that will always be on the internet 🤯
She took it back almost and said the journalist twisted her words but now saying she was removed for her safety , wouldn't they just remove him if they thought she wasn't safe 😒

Reactions: 13
No way is saffron only just turned 30!!!! More like 40 she gossips like an old fish wife!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No way is saffron only just turned 30!!!! More like 40 she gossips like an old fish wife!!
Cries every season about being single like she’s a lonely 50 year old . Focus on your own life for a change instead of everyone else’s and stop acting like an old lady and maybe you will pull someone hun

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m new to this thread but have literally watched towie since it started🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Ambers face tells me she either didn’t believe Dan or she knows more than she’s letting on. Either way I feel sorry for her, it’s public humiliation and that is the worst!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice how Ella put a story up last night saying she wasn't lieing etc and then at the bottom in smaller text she put she was removed for her safety now she's deleted that and said she was removed because Amber and Dan kicked off about her being there so TOWIE decided to separate them , she just talks tit and makes it up as she goes along

Reactions: 12
Yeah it is .... she has now put a story in response to that saying she was removed from the final for her protection
It all is going to raise views and people tuning in. Removed from the final episode so you know this is going on all season.. they’re trying to hold people viewing it

Reactions: 4
It all is going to raise views and people tuning in. Removed from the final episode so you know this is going on all season.. they’re trying to hold people viewing it
That's true , it must be the only drama they have to drag it out a full series but I think in my case it's doing the opposite , unless they pull out some sort of proof of who is lying then no one is going to back down so it'll get boring just the two groups arguing every episode

Surely if it’s that serious and it’s getting dealt with legally it wouldn’t be getting aired on tv??

Reactions: 8
I'm still annoyed at the fact Ella got away with getting with Pete in regards to the Sims , they come at everyone else and they don't seem to have acknowledge that , as much as I'm glad they're off the series it would have been interesting to see their reaction to this especially since they started being civil with Amber

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but this episode is soooo staged. I feel like the Ella storyline is completely made up and strange. Like the producers definitely told her to say that and send a voice note. That’s why it’s just ‘holding hands etc’ because amber and Dan probably wouldn’t agree if the story line was Dan doing any more than that. It’s just sooo fake
I know what you mean. Like we all know how the show is made but, this is a really weird storyline to go down, especially now that lawyers are involved. I don’t like Dan, I don’t think he’s the catch that Amber thinks he is, but, he either assaulted Ella or he didn’t and it would appear he didn’t.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice how Ella put a story up last night saying she wasn't lieing etc and then at the bottom in smaller text she put she was removed for her safety now she's deleted that and said she was removed because Amber and Dan kicked off about her being there so TOWIE decided to separate them , she just talks tit and makes it up as she goes along
She's honestly dangerous. Gives me Roxanne Pallett vibes, she could end up ruining someone's life! Complete fabrication and compulsive liar, it's actually embarrassing having to retract everything you say.

Reactions: 35
She's honestly dangerous. Gives me Roxanne Pallett vibes, she could end up ruining someone's life! Complete fabrication and compulsive liar, it's actually embarrassing having to retract everything you say.
I don't get how people aren't picking up on it , there are so many people saying Dan has form which he does but necessarily mean he's done this , I hope some of the lads come forward to stick up for him. Like others have said why was Ella going along with it in the way Dani described it , funny how it comes about at the time of filming when it happend months before that , Ella thinks she's the main star of the show doing a late arrival 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.