Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
I’m watching some old TOWIE and I’m creased at another one of Bobby and Gemma’s arguments.

“I called you up and apologised for swearing at you, because no man should ever speak to a woman that way. Did I not apologise?”
“No”
“You dirty fucking liar, how dare you”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bobby and Gemma were comedy gold together. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
TOWIE people we actually like - 100% for me Chloe B. Massive unpopular opinion but she has grown massively since joining and has had a lot of shit from other cast members but she pushed through

Dontcare223

Lauren pope was my fav, she was so level headed, funny, straight up, honest - she got treated like shit by the girls !!

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
They look like their auditioning for the roles of General Zod, Ursa and Non and a couple of plus 1's from the original Superman :LOL:
IMG_9851.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 11.01.24.png

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
All the receipts are on James Lock and Yazmins thread. Georgia Harrison is the definition of a grief thief. An absolute shit stain on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sez99

VIP Member
Oh MY GOD did she really say ‘the hood stuff’ when referring to her and Jakes upbringing lol. She really thinks she’s some late 90s b-list movie main chick doesn’t she lol. Her whole existence makes me cringe from being PIED OFF BY EVERYONE during Love Island to try and salvage a ‘reality star’ career since. Shes
Embarrassing.

• Haha

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

I'm really not a fan of Ella, I think she's dly and manipulative.
Also if I was dumped from a TV show publicly and then asked back there is NO way of be appearing again out of pure principal!

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
Diags going onto Dan within the first 6 minutes about him being in a relationship and to just look at the girls around him 🥱🥱🥱

If I was Dan I'd really need to cut him out my life what a draining person

nichew

VIP Member
She’s always been a evil smug bitch. I can’t stand her. Insensitive vile asshole.
Right from the start of Towie my mam could never stand any of the wrong family and she detested nanny Pat lol. She never liked the way they treated Lauren and Arg and as said for years mark was a big cause of both Lauren and Args problems

• Heart

GroovyChick

Right, I've compiled a list of the biggest creeps in Towie from start - the season where they went to Thailand cos it started going shit then. Not an exhaustive list, so feel free to add to it. I'd love to give them rankings but I can't be arsed to think who's worse than who 😂

Mark
Mario
Lewis Bloor
Myles
Jamie (Amber's ex)
Dan Edgar
Arg
Ricky
Diags
Dan Osborne
Gatsby
Jordan
Elliot
Lockie
Ercan
Harry
Jayden
I’ll take your list, and I’ll raise you Sam Mucklow, Jon Clark and Jake Hall

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Junaid comes across so fake.
Yaz really has become up herself she never used to be as bad as this.
Dani and Ella trying to stay relevant.
Biggest shock though Saffron is only 30???

Reactions: 24

SugarHutHunnie

WHY are they on GMB??? "We're not from Basildon hun" 😂

Frankie doesn't even look like herself anymore ☹ apparently Charlie is their manager, Ew!

Also, why is she posing like how my dog goes for a piss against a tree?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Beccjane

I don’t get why the voice note was sent to Harry of all people? I’d get it if it was sent to one of Ella’s “friends” but has she ever even spoke to Harry? Just weird. And then saffron standing there all “I need that voice note” do you tho? She’s just a massive shit stirrer I can’t stand her, Poundland GC

SugarHutHunnie

Towie people we actually like - GO!

Mine is Kirk. He was a bit of a bell in the past but seems like he's become a really decent person recently, I think the awful passing of Mick shocked him into sorting himself out.

I also love Bobby purely for his one liners "you're giving my arsehole a headache Arg!"

• Haha

Bellexox

On series 15 here. The WAY that Tommy spoke to Ferne in Gemma’s shop is disgusting !!!!!!
Calling her all sorts for being single and enjoying a sex life. He even said to her ‘when are you gonna settle down’?? lol she came out of a yearsssss long relationship, and she’s about 25 here (if even!).
This show really isn’t aging well and it’s only about 6 years ago. Really shocking !!!!
Don’t like Tommy, think he’s an arrogant, cocky fuck

Jennytea

VIP Member
It’s weird to me even Nicole Bass who is supposed to be best friends with Yaz and was part of her family for a while posted one picture on her stories and then back to posting her holiday 🙁
It’s honestly disgusting 😢 shows how self obsessed this Essex lot are and how they care more about showing off on social media

• Heart