The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just rewatching old episodes from S16 which is 2015 - they have been wheeling out the old “21 seconds” for 7 YEARS!!!!! MOVE ON!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell I thought Saffron was much older than 30 🥲🙃 also who gives af about her.. why are they giving her so much airtime?..

Amy talking about how she’s going through a rocky time in her relationship, how he didn’t come home after a night out, how he’s the ‘love of her life’ . You’ve known each other two mins.. If they’re having problems this early on then it’s a 🚩 😅 I can’t believe they’re living together so soon and that she’s talking about marriage on podcasts when she’s saying on here it’s rocky ffs .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Diags going onto Dan within the first 6 minutes about him being in a relationship and to just look at the girls around him 🥱🥱🥱

If I was Dan I'd really need to cut him out my life what a draining person

Reactions: 25
I'm really glad I'll never be in a face to face argument with Chloe M. duck me she's annoying!! Her patronising smirk and tone would be getting her a slap ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Junaid comes across so fake.
Yaz really has become up herself she never used to be as bad as this.
Dani and Ella trying to stay relevant.
Biggest shock though Saffron is only 30???

Reactions: 24
TOWIE is missing relationships. Where are the Lucy and Marios? Jess and Ricky’s? Mark and Lauren’s? Sam and Joeys? Gemma / Lydia and Arg? I think if they had some genuine relationships on there they’d have the drama the show really needs

Reactions: 18
I think Ella needs to calm down, he touched her waist! So what 😂
[/QUOTE]

Finally somebody said it. Everybody's acting like they snogged and went home together. Saffron stiring the pot and saying, "it's worse than a blow job". In what world? Towie does this, they make irrelevant things dominate conversation. Last year it was Lockie and Chloe hooking up, supposedly once. It was a big scandal, even though they were both single at the time and Chloe was no longer friends with Yaz. They really need to change the format. It's getting boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
TOWIE is missing relationships. Where are the Lucy and Marios? Jess and Ricky’s? Mark and Lauren’s? Sam and Joeys? Gemma / Lydia and Arg? I think if they had some genuine relationships on there they’d have the drama the show really needs
Completely agree. I think the problem is that when it started it was about a group who were genuinely friends and in genuine relationships and now it’s mostly randoms who see it as a platform to a career as an influencer/ex on the beach

I think Ella needs to calm down, he touched her waist! So what 😂
Finally somebody said it. Everybody's acting like they snogged and went home together. Saffron stiring the pot and saying, "it's worse than a blow job". In what world? Towie does this, they make irrelevant things dominate conversation. Last year it was Lockie and Chloe hooking up, supposedly once. It was a big scandal, even though they were both single at the time and Chloe was no longer friends with Yaz. They really need to change the format. It's getting boring.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe that comment explains why she’s single 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I doubt if Dan would go for one of Pete Wicks cast offs again… look what happened last time👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so bored of Saffron, how many seasons are we on now where she’s crying about being single? Her Amy and Harry need to bore off. Ella is a awful she thought she was amazing on ex on the beach. All fame hungry with no personality between them.

Reactions: 16
I also think there's too many unlikeable people on it. Saffron, Harry, Dani, Gatsby, Ella, etc, etc. It says a lot when Amber is now becoming the favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I also think there's too many unlikeable people on it. Saffron, Harry, Dani, Gatsby, Ella, etc, etc. It says a lot when Amber is now becoming the favourite.
I hate Amber when she first arrived but she has quickly become my fave after that first episode 😂

Reactions: 14
Love Amber… her only fault is loving a man too much… I wish he would back her the way she backs him

Reactions: 21
Lolling at Amy this episode. She’s saying handholding is cheating and she wouldn’t have it, but it’s ok that her man didn’t come home after a night out???? Is she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Amber was an hole when she first arrived. And she could squeak less but yeah, for someone who has never cracked a joke in her life she’s tolerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.