The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted for Lauren. I loved her in towie and it was horrific how she was treated by the Wright's. I do think that and other unresolved issues from her past is why she went the way she did the last few years with her appearance and things she's said, basically making herself a laughing stock. But there's always been an air of sadness about her and now with losing her baby, I worry for her 🥺

Reactions: 32
Gutted for Lauren. I loved her in towie and it was horrific how she was treated by the Wright's. I do think that and other unresolved issues from her past is why she went the way she did the last few years with her appearance and things she's said, basically making herself a laughing stock. But there's always been an air of sadness about her and now with losing her baby, I worry for her 🥺
I’ll always have a soft spot for her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s always been a evil smug witch. I can’t stand her. Insensitive vile asshole.
Right from the start of Towie my mam could never stand any of the wrong family and she detested nanny Pat lol. She never liked the way they treated Lauren and Arg and as said for years mark was a big cause of both Lauren and Args problems

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Right from the start of Towie my mam could never stand any of the wrong family and she detested nanny Pat lol. She never liked the way they treated Lauren and Arg and as said for years mark was a big cause of both Lauren and Args problems
I agree. They all seemed to revel in digging Arg out and having a go at Lauren. I haven't stopped thinking about her today.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes they all seemed a nasty bunch and always laughed at people in a snide way it wasn’t ‘banter’ all seemed witches, nanny pat included on many occasions. I re-watched recently and Carol was always taking the piss out of Lydia’s mum and not in a friendly banter way but the same way Jess is, just always being a witch. Always saying things to embarrass Debby. Noticed it a lot more rewatching. Same with Jess.

Reactions: 21
This is the most eloquently perfectly placed post I’ve seen regarding Lauren. I’ve never really been part of her thread or the ‘scrunchies’ as such, and no hate to them at all because no one could have predicted or wished for this. She has been so damaged and demoralised over the years via towie (the wrights, guarantee there won’t be a peep of sympathy from them) that she’s almost become a parody of herself in some peoples eyes because of the way she has been portrayed on television ten years ago and the way she has conducted herself since.
No one here would ever have wished Ill on her or her angel baby. I’ve been through it and she will never be the same, I’m so relieved that there is an outpour of love on her thread for her, Charles and Lorena.
Rest in perfect peace Lorena.
I feel like I speak for us all sending love and light to Lauren, Charles and their families ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What’s this thread called as I can’t find it?
There has been a new thread started now but all of the receipts are on the older thread that I'm giving you the link to

Reactions: 2
There has been a new thread started now but all of the receipts are on the older thread that I'm giving you the link to

Ahh tysm. X

Reactions: 1
Carol is a nasty old bat and they always ganged up against Lauren
The scene where Lauren bumps in to carol in the supermarket and carol slyly mentions Sam's coming over for dinner is iconic. It's the most passive aggressive show of a grown woman being a huge, smug witch

Reactions: 35
Think the only one that gave as almost good as she got was Ricky's mum Jan (think that's what she was called) and that supermarket scene where Jan said well you never really liked him anyway did you and carol stood there open mouthed before she could regain her power of speech 😂 but that's me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.