Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
I think you're right. After reading that she had to break her own arm to get free it's going to be a long recovery. Her late Scottish nan was brilliant and so no-nonsense on TOWIE, it's a pity that she's no longer with us.
No matter what anyone thinks about the situation, having to break your own arm to get out of a car crash when your boyfriend is dead is just unimaginably horrific. I really hope she’s doing ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Harry is vile with his comments saying women smell like fish. Misogyny is ok then. He stinks! Imagine the uproar if someone said something homophobic to him.

Reactions: 29
TOWIE is missing relationships. Where are the Lucy and Marios? Jess and Ricky’s? Mark and Lauren’s? Sam and Joeys? Gemma / Lydia and Arg? I think if they had some genuine relationships on there they’d have the drama the show really needs
I also think there's too many unlikeable people on it. Saffron, Harry, Dani, Gatsby, Ella, etc, etc. It says a lot when Amber is now becoming the favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

thetrooth

Chatty Member
He reckons he's had his fillers dissolved!

I also watched his stories the other week and he was posting what he got from B&M and his voice/speech sounded quite slurred. Didn't sound like him at all.
I always worry about Bobby. He’s always come across as a very vulnerable person and I hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 28

Sineadmc85

Tom P and Kirk were two of the most attractive in my opinion. They had the looks of Mario, Mark etc but waaay nicer personalities. And yes, only redeeming qualities of Chloe Simms and Ricky were how they stood up to the Wright's. Chloe is still a horrible person. Saw an episode recently where herself, Gemma and Bobby were impersonating Lauren. Outrageous bullying you wouldn't see the likes of these days. Her friendship with Lauren completely forgotten! No coincidence Dan and Mario were referring to Lauren as a sort only the episode b4. Jealousy at its height! Luckily karma didn't loose either address. Lauren is in a happy relationship with kids and Chloe looks like Pete Burns.

• Heart

SugarHutHunnie

Did anyone else see Mark Wright on good morning Britain this week? They mentioned Towie right at the end and the colour absolutely drained from his face - I suspect it's because videos of seasons 1 and 2 that show him acting as a complete misogynist are doing the rounds on Tiktok 😂 bit like Peter Andre and his gaslighting to Katie price in their reality TV show from ages ago

elloelloello

VIP Member
Gutted for Lauren. I loved her in towie and it was horrific how she was treated by the Wright's. I do think that and other unresolved issues from her past is why she went the way she did the last few years with her appearance and things she's said, basically making herself a laughing stock. But there's always been an air of sadness about her and now with losing her baby, I worry for her 🥺
This is the most eloquently perfectly placed post I’ve seen regarding Lauren. I’ve never really been part of her thread or the ‘scrunchies’ as such, and no hate to them at all because no one could have predicted or wished for this. She has been so damaged and demoralised over the years via towie (the wrights, guarantee there won’t be a peep of sympathy from them) that she’s almost become a parody of herself in some peoples eyes because of the way she has been portrayed on television ten years ago and the way she has conducted herself since.
No one here would ever have wished Ill on her or her angel baby. I’ve been through it and she will never be the same, I’m so relieved that there is an outpour of love on her thread for her, Charles and Lorena.
Rest in perfect peace Lorena.
I feel like I speak for us all sending love and light to Lauren, Charles and their families ❤

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
I just feel really sorry for Jake’s Mam, she’s had to fly over to a different country knowing that her son has gone and there’s only pain waiting for her. That’s without anything that’s going to come out in the press, no matter what the circumstances it’s her son, poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 27

SugarHutHunnie

Think the only one that gave as almost good as she got was Ricky's mum Jan (think that's what she was called) and that supermarket scene where Jan said well you never really liked him anyway did you and carol stood there open mouthed before she could regain her power of speech 😂 but that's me
Omg Jan was hilarious! 😂 I didn't like Ricky at all and he was a complete mummy's boy but she tore a strip off Carol 😂 and then Leah Wright got involved as well for some reason. I think it was the GC herself who said "you don't mess with Jan Rayment...she's summin else"

• Haha

jules-88

Ella is a A-class attention seeking cunt and comes a across as a complete beg. She’s the type to go to a bar where all the footballers hang to just be seen. Kelsey looks like like human Ken doll thing and was a boring, dull bitch in towie. They need to bring back Kirk so he can tell shag Ella and bin her off and be mean.

That Mia ex’s Henry always likes Ella’s pictures and last I heard she was trying to get it on with Alfie Best.. just a tart

Apparently she is only 30!
She tried it on with Lockie when he was drunk and was fumming he went back with Chole and him and Chole had sex on more then 1 occasion. Franki Simms has slept with Jon Clarke numerous times and he binned her off.

Fearne also kicked of with Greg Shepard in a bar for been all over young girls and inviting them to his table to drink.

Ella is a A-class attention seeking cunt and comes a across as a complete beg. She’s the type to go to a bar where all the footballers hang to just be seen. Kelsey looks like like human Ken doll thing and was a boring, dull bitch in towie. They need to bring back Kirk so he can tell shag Ella and bin her off and be mean.

That Mia ex’s Henry always likes Ella’s pictures and last I heard she was trying to get it on with Alfie Best.. just a tart

She tried it on with Lockie when he was drunk and was fumming he went back with Chole and him and Chole had sex on more then 1 occasion. Franki Simms has slept with Jon Clarke numerous times and he binned her off.

Fearne also kicked of with Greg Shepard in a bar for been all over young girls and inviting them to his table to drink.
Sam moved out of the area because her partner suddenly started getting more well
known and wanted him out of the scene as she was worried about females trying it on with him and she’s super possessive and runs his Instagram account. Comes across as thick but used to deal drugs and be on sessions a lot.

Kady and Myles spilt because he was messaging other women and also they had very aggressive physical fights and he spat in her face. He’s a nasty piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Wow

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Omg Lockie looks sooooo old now. Did anyone see him on celeb ex on the beach? Actual cringe at him mincing around in budgie smugglers with a perma tan. I’ve watched it since the beginning but I must admit I’m literally watching it out of habit now. It’s so dry. Bring back the days of Jess Wright dating Ricky, Sam with Joey Essex (bet she cringes about that now she’s trying to come across as some upper middle class Surrey mum mingling with Toni Terry) Megan McKenna etc.

just an afterthought, Lockie is always off his face on cocaine it’s so bloody obvious. I know the producers can’t stop this happening because he’s obv doing it in secret but surely they must know.

I think Ella needs to calm down, he touched her waist! So what 😂
[/QUOTE]

Finally somebody said it. Everybody's acting like they snogged and went home together. Saffron stiring the pot and saying, "it's worse than a blow job". In what world? Towie does this, they make irrelevant things dominate conversation. Last year it was Lockie and Chloe hooking up, supposedly once. It was a big scandal, even though they were both single at the time and Chloe was no longer friends with Yaz. They really need to change the format. It's getting boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 26