Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skylerbad

Thread suggestion ...Caravan Roommates Still On The Fiddle !! Ones Still Bald 👴 The Other On The Tipple 🥃🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ant

I may or may not have reported their channel last night to YouTube for buying subscribers and false engagement levels. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sawna

VIP Member
This is brilliant. I just wish we could post this on their videos!

'travel day' walking from one ship to another 🤣 the audacity lads! I hope you both read this, you're both thick as fuck, and I've already reported you to both cruise companies, much love 🖕🏽

Reactions: 26

Emmy79

VIP Member
What’s the comparison of lodge guys and Ian and David? They are both a male couple and went to Disney? I find it a bit odd how they are constantly compared. Or is it a humor thing? Ian and David don’t even have 6k. I think they are nice but just curious the link. (No hate)
They are both male couples and thats where the similarities end

*The Mr's work full time
*The Mr's fund all their own trips
*The Mr's have an genuine love for Disney
*The Mr's are absolutely hilarious without trying or belittling anyone
*The Mr's genuinely love each other
The Caravan twats do none of the above

Also the Mr's don't fill their vlogs with loads of adverts either

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Skylerbad

Thread suggestion ... Caravan Roommates Have Been On The Cruising !! Pouty Still Bald & Prick Still Boozing .

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Millyve

VIP Member
Nice bit of backtracking there Leigh.
This just adds to my point of Lee being the worst out of the two.

Massively backtracking after trying to be funny and being a complete tool.

I’ve now decided to start spelling this twats name incorrectly as it will probably annoy him 🤣

Lee if you read this -

- You are not funny in the slightest
- The hair transplant hasn’t worked
- You know fuck all about Disney
- You are a Cunt (soz tattlers for the language but he is)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Evilhex

We need those memes back!

And here's another thread title suggestion

TLG #13 The Lodge Lies Boozing Losers Now Sink To Rule Breaking b2back Cruises
they have definitely given us more meme ideas recently so maybe should start the insta page up again. Here is one just from the pic on this thread
CD1873AF-90B1-43BF-950C-3365BF1DF71B.jpeg

• Haha

BullfaBugle

New thread title proposal: ‘Our channels failing but we’ll keep on sailing as long as the vulnerable keep on paying.’

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So the Misters are off to DLP, we’ll see real Disney lovers, vlog Disney as it should be done … genuinely

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
I actually hate this pair of disrespectful bawbags but try as I might I can’t stop watching. To refer to the group at breakfast as old men wearing medals and bag pipers was shocking. They are more likely Scottish veterans travelling with their military pipe band. These men fought for your country you pair of arseholes. Without them you would probably be speaking German by now. Show some respect. And to not go to breakfast because there was one Covid case? Well it hasn’t stopped you galavanting half way across the country and the North Sea staying in god knows how many hotels and cruises. You weren’t worried about catching Covid then were you? Fucking Dipshits.

Reactions: 20

PJones

VIP Member
David and Ian are also spending their money on viewers. They are giving away one of the bags from the 50th event and have added to it by buying items in DLP. some of which probably weren't cheap!

No expectation to be subscribed to the channel or to rewatch an old vlog but to answer a question from a recent vlog that is easy.

I just wish they had a bigger following

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Leigh dropped them in it on tonights vlog... when saying it was the last day he followed on by saying he'd be glad to get home after TWO WEEKS away eating and drinking... and he edits the vlogs idiot!

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
From the few photos I've seen of them so far I've decided joining this thread is the right course of action. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Millyve

VIP Member
They can edit/delete what they want but the cruise companies can look back on their booking and see they broke the rules.

Enjoy being blacklisted dickheads ☺

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Bet there was a conversation between Mark and Hannah on the way home "Next time we're going on our own" (Mark) 🤣

• Haha