The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he just loves himself a bit too much. Any attention is good attention for Chris.

Reactions: 6
Not taking the girls to DLP then
I hope this time they buy some decent stuff for them, and show on the vlog the girls receiving them.
Here's a list...
A plushie
Tee shirt
Pens
Loungefly bags
Even if you split the gifts between a just because present and Christmas presents, that'll be fine.

Reactions: 7
The cruise vlogs are just repetitive watching two men nearly 50 eating and drinking all day it's utter boring

I just can't imagine them doing you know what together they just seem like room mates and friends .

Their slogs will put people off cruises as it looks like there’s nothing to do but eat and drink. We know pouty has been heavily editing the drinking out
Every night in bed on the cruise though you can see he is pie eyed

Reactions: 8
I feel Jen is more interested in Chris than he is too her ..he seems embarrassed ? to be with her ?

Reactions: 1
I really like Chris and his vlogs but we all like different things

He has said many times that he was already living and working in US when he met Jen.

I think his vlogs are great to watch and I like that he gives the content as and when he likes, when he has something to show, rather than the twats that do dailyish vlogging of boring mundane tit like coffee stirring and putting on shoes 😴
So bloody dull!

WTF is Filli-ay Mignon (not even sure how to spell how he pronounced it!!) … think he meant Filet Mignon, their ignorance knows no bounds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leigh dropped them in it on tonights vlog... when saying it was the last day he followed on by saying he'd be glad to get home after TWO WEEKS away eating and drinking... and he edits the vlogs idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah they kept talking about can't wait to get back to the lodge but they would have only been away 4 days.

Also, the masses of red wine is mysteriously missing from the kitchen back at the lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah they kept talking about can't wait to get back to the lodge but they would have only been away 4 days.

Also, the masses of red wine is mysteriously missing from the kitchen back at the lodge.
and they're now going to talk about the TWO cruises lol... definitely edging into cruise vlogger territory and its already beyond boring

Reactions: 9
Oh goody, they're going to do two separate vlogs about each cruise, how they booked etc. I wonder if they explain the illegal back to back bookings? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
None of the information they can give will even be relevant anymore!

So what is next in their timeline?! Or are we back to daily slogs?!

• Haha
Why do they think beans on toast is the dirtiest dinner going… they always go off on one about it! Considering the shite they eat, beans on toast is the least of their worries!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leigh dropped them in it on tonights vlog... when saying it was the last day he followed on by saying he'd be glad to get home after TWO WEEKS away eating and drinking... and he edits the vlogs idiot!
I’d imagine they dont care now, the cat is out the bag and all the kerchingas/remedials don’t give a tit.

Reactions: 11
WTF is Filli-ay Mignon (not even sure how to spell how he pronounced it!!) … think he meant Filet Mignon, their ignorance knows no bounds 😂😂😂
They like to share everything, maybe they also share A BRAIN CELL between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they edited that out already? I just watched and couldn’t hear that bit. Saying that, it was hard to pay attention so there’s a good chance I zoned out multiple times…

It was like filiar mignon or something, not even remotely close to being right. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
1635099398696.png

So thats one machine full and all that on the floor for 4 nights 😂 He said they took too many clothes, but then said they did wear them all, so not quite lying but still trying to cover it up, and they still include it. If all this filler is so important why not show us the journey back from the last cruise eh. if they wore all those clothes over 4 nights they would change 4 or 5 times a day, didnt see that did we! Lying shits

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.