The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow let us know if he comments back!

It's so obvious watching the vlog that they've got off one & straight on another, looks like they still had tags on their cases from previous cruise, I'm no-where near the sleuth you guys are so I wait for your proper updates 😂😂
Clue #77 they stayed parked in the same parking garage from the first cruise, that is why it was so far away. I am sure that got a deal if they parked to 2 weeks.

Reactions: 11
Clue #77 they stayed parked in the same parking garage from the first cruise, that is why it was so far away. I am sure that got a deal if they parked to 2 weeks.
Did they park in West Quay? It’s only £5 a night so cheaper than paying ABP or CPS for cruise parking.

Princess made the rules very clear on B2B, very irresponsible of these twats to put so many others at risk 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This is brilliant. I just wish we could post this on their videos!

'travel day' walking from one ship to another 🤣 the audacity lads! I hope you both read this, you're both thick as duck, and I've already reported you to both cruise companies, much love 🖕🏽

Reactions: 26
I knew 100% they’d slip up! Well done everyone for sussing it out. Only arsed that it was cheap, and could get pissed and eat a load of shite regardless of breaking the rules they’ve only thought about themselves. Rules are there for a reason to protect everyone. Especially given that there was a covid case on celebrity!
Im so glad people are reporting them! They need black listing!

The horns are a piss take too. I’d be soo pissed off if I lived near by if that happened all the time, a big pissing contest between all the ships horns!! 😳😳🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why he’s Leigh changed his top about 4 times in one day on that first day flog 😂😂😂

They have gotten away with this and they could easily say we didn’t know
Only cos they’ve turned off comments and would delete anything we say anyway. At least we know the truth. Here’s hoping one of the following realise what they’ve done! Be harder to censor one of their “friends”

Reactions: 9
They have gotten away with this and they could easily say we didn’t know
Oh they knew alright, they think they’re being smart but I think they’ve told one lie too many now.

People are already questioning ‘another’ cruise, the masks are slipping you pair of liars 😂

We sussed them out 4 weeks ago, we know they read here and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it must be exhausting living life like that, constantly bending the truth in the hope you don’t trip up, they’re just not very good at the whole lying thing 😂😂

Reactions: 13
That makes it even more funny if they have edited the video. Hi Pick and Pouty you pair of fannies.

• Haha
It’s been

It’s been cut out. I might be missing it but I’m sure they have cut it out from reading here. Can you still see it? I know you can cut but once uploaded
Sneaky bastards, at least by doing that they’re acknowledging what they’re doing is breaking the rules .. well done for the screen shot!

Reactions: 9
They’ve deffo edited it 😂😂😂 I thought they had spot checker admins to spot any issues! Makes you wonder if they were upfront with them “check we’ve not included the date anywhere as we’ve broken the back to back cruise rule” thing is this flog will have been live for a while for patreons anyway hahahaha! Couldn’t make it up 😂😂

• Haha
👋👋evening you couple fannies.

That will be pouty will be in the bad books leaving in that date stamp on the tv. You maybe able to censor your YouTube and Facebook pages but you can’t silence us on here. Slowly but surely people are seeing you for what you are, a couple of freeloading parasites!

You have got to laugh at their goals on Patreon. It should read fleecing the vulnerable and lonely to fund our lavish lifestyle. Do these people never question where their money is being spent?!

03549EDD-6C90-4E4D-B973-4F7E779F5D94.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The idiots didn't edit it out completely - 20:21 - I have the screenshot saved

20211018_230136.jpg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.