The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the vlog and the date on the tv is still there for a split second. 100% it says Sat Aug 28. Bullshitting about "travel day", we were just on the Celebrity Silhouette...yeah about 4 hours ago. This really is a low point for them, lying and misleading people like this.

Reactions: 15
They can edit/delete what they want but the cruise companies can look back on their booking and see they broke the rules.

Enjoy being blacklisted dickheads ☺

Reactions: 19
I saw it too!

Not watched the whole slog, only wanted to catch that bit! I love the mispronounced words, Concerto doesn't have an S in the middle, Alfredos and Baja (the j is sounded like an H I'm sure)

Reactions: 9
Well now we know why they stayed quiet about Yaz and Cash, when all that tit went down they were disembarking off their back to back cruise!

People in glass houses and all that! 👀

Reactions: 17
I bet Pricks bawbags have sagged another inch in the last 12 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that cheap red French plonk will be gone for sure!

Anyone notice Prick said he was giddy with excitement and wanted to do Sky Princess cruise next and said to Pouty shall we book another one:sneaky:(n)

Reactions: 8
Oh and I also caught a bit where they blacked out the date on his phone as he's talking about the wifi. So they clearly were deliberately trying to hide the date. Didn't try hard enough did they.
Screen Shot.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It'd be interesting to know how all this has been played out on discord with their kerchingas?

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice when they went out with the mum and dad for lunch they didn’t even treat them to it - prick went in to pay as pouty said then you see the dad going in to pay and the mum had her purse in her hand

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice when they went out with the mum and dad for lunch they didn’t even treat them to it - prick went in to pay as pouty said then you see the dad going in to pay and the mum had her purse in her hand
Tight as duck!

I'd be ashamed to let my mum pay for a meal, maybe I'm old fashioned?

Reactions: 10
Yep I spotted that! So tight, use some of your cruise money to treat your parents to lunch 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.