The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why, if they’re so good, only about half of their subscribers are watching these awful, boring, uninformative vlogs, by two, couldn’t care less about Disney apart from the money the make off it, Vloggers!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
The Misters 50th vlog is up, they’re so modest, sounds like all the “big” Disney vloggers ( their words) were there, they said they were honoured to be asked as they’ve only got a little channel, Disney obviously recognise TRUE Disney lovers over FAKE ones!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The vulgarity and nastiness of the caravan co dependents is the antithesis of the Disney brand, they will never get on a Disney list.

Reactions: 10
The vulgarity and nastiness of the caravan co dependents is the antithesis of the Disney brand, they will never get on a Disney list.
Right now I’ve spent the past 24 hours binge watching squid games I will get back to hate watching these twats and the lack of Disney knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They definitely asked a friend to post that lol 😅
Unless they have other accounts that they log in with. I’ve often thought that they most likely do. Just like vloggers do here from time to time and get found out

Reactions: 9
So the Misters are off to DLP, we’ll see real Disney lovers, vlog Disney as it should be done … genuinely

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone else noticed the regular asking of questions latey to push interest/ response to their posts? They're the dumbest questions usually with little or no real focus just designed to get post comments, I mean "which is your favourite Disneyland?" If the posts were interesting to start with they would get responses!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Agree if you were posting interesting and engaging content, not offering a PAYG service to get attention then you wouldn't need to drum up this level of engagement, you should have a free flow of information, stories, etc within the group.

But they gotta keep playing along with the fake love of Disney!

Reactions: 6
Prick saying his favourite part of the parks isn’t the parks but the hotels. Probably because they have bars in them. He’d be better off in Benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what makes people blindly follow these two FAKE twunts, if we can see them for who they actually are why can’t the keechingas.. it truly baffles me!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.