Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evilhex

Oh to be a fly on a grey wall just now

prick will be raging and pouty will be gurning

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pop!91

VIP Member
Well now we know why they stayed quiet about Yaz and Cash, when all that shit went down they were disembarking off their back to back cruise!

People in glass houses and all that! 👀

Pretty sure they complained at every part in the vlog today apart from the cheap bakery breakfast.
Explained again how to drive to Disney from their cheap hotel
Kept saying they would love to stay on property but we all know they are cheap and probably won't
Complained about standing in queues (guess we know who will be paying for lightning lane at WDW)
Complained at the cost of food at both 5 Guys and Chef Remy despite costs being displayed
Complained about the view in chef Remy as Leigh was facing the wall
Complained about the balloon being closed for high winds
Complained about shops not being open
Drooled over every food stand they saw (and had to get a closer look)
Continue to pronounce things wrong
Continue to compare to other places

But they just love it guys!!

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
I bet the air is blue in the static caravan this week - I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha

RebelUtd

VIP Member
So their what to do outside of the parks is Celebration? Seriously guys, is that all you got? We all know you’re not Disney fans at all and this just goes to show you know naff all about the area.

Lodge Guys #13 Still faking the timeline and fleecing your Patreon lambs, do us all a favour and stick to getting shitfaced in your caravan

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Someone is in serious denial.

View attachment 821584

Once a liar, always a liar. Lie about cruises. Steal Superdry hoodies. Return goods that they've altered to Housing Units. Scam the vulnerable. Scam meals off Disney by making false complaints. Scam a better room off an airport hotel at Manchester by cooking up some story with a PAYG sheep. Lie about failed hair transplants. Sure there's more :m

• Angry

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
The ship L&R are on is the one P&P went on for their third cruise last week. Even if L&R don't vlog it I'm sure any Insta stories they do (and they've started already) will do more justice to the ship than whatever P&P will show whenever that vlog comes out (Easter?)

Reactions: 16
Yeah they kept talking about can't wait to get back to the lodge but they would have only been away 4 days.

Also, the masses of red wine is mysteriously missing from the kitchen back at the lodge.

• Haha

Peteh1969

The sunglasses Prick was wearing 4 mins into the vlog, didn't he break them in Disneyland Paris ??? Glad he fixed them in time for the cruise !!!!!!!!!

Apparently Alice in Wonderland isn't Disney either ???¿ #DisneyVloggers !!!!

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
There's another gotcha moment at 16.58 of yesterday's vlog. It shows that Regal Princess returns to Southampton (after 4 nights) on Weds 1 Sept :m
So they definitely boarded Regal Prncess back to back from the Celebrity Silhouette on Aug 28th, ignoring the requirement for a 7 day gap. Really what lying deceitful bellends 🤡
Well spotted, I went to have a look
Screenshot_20211021_115224.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

Skylerbad

Thread suggestion......Caravan Roommates Still On The Scam !! Pouty Is Still Bald And Nick Still On The Dram 🥃.

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
I wonder if they watch any other vloggers?

I watched the latest mr David and Mr ian last night, they were sat in bed chatting about DLP, no effort, completely genuine, no daft coffee making shots etc etc. And then I watched a lodge guys and the contrast is shocking.

I think it's probably just personality over content. If you are a shit person, it's hard to hide it.