The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine them right now, going through every single scene frame by frame in the next 3 cruise vlogs checking they haven't dropped themselves in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine them right now, going through every single scene frame by frame in the next 3 cruise vlogs checking they haven't dropped themselves in it!
pouty won’t be allowed to buy a key ring or a bauble on their next trip as punishment for making these mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, here’s my first ever thread suggestion

The Lodge Guys 13: It’s not another cruise they need, but bug killer for the gigantic, toxic human centipede!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening all, the evidence in the videos is still there as per screencaps, and Ive looked again and got my own :D, pity they are the wrong way around for date , but I think I got pouty just right
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 22.34.25.png
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 22.37.40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I heard that the Caravan Codependents have a ship named after them - The HMS Bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need those memes back!

And here's another thread title suggestion

TLG #13 The Lodge Lies Boozing Losers Now Sink To Rule Breaking b2back Cruises

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still laughing at how desperate they are that they have even put this series out. Wouldn’t any normal person just scrap it and take the hit on not getting the views over the backlash from breaking the rules?!

Reactions: 11
I’m still laughing at how desperate they are that they have even put this series out. Wouldn’t any normal person just scrap it and take the hit on not getting the views over the backlash from breaking the rules?!
Yes, exactly. The kerchingas will have already seen this so from the time that poster leaked it on here, they knew they'd get flack for it so the way the could've played this is left it at that and called it a "kerchinga perk"
But they are so stupid as that meant they probably wouldn't have had as many "days off" vlogging as they've obviously had.

Reactions: 9
L&R dreaming on a cruise today. They waited between cruises. Wonder if we should comment about them waiting the right time until two other “vloggers”

Reactions: 6
L&R dreaming on a cruise today. They waited between cruises. Wonder if we should comment about them waiting the right time until two other “vloggers”
Are they planning to vlog it? Or are they not money grabbers like prick and pouty? 🤔

Reactions: 6
The Lodge Guys #13 : 1 Cruise, 2 Cruise, 3 Cruise, MORE. Deceitful liars, rotten to the core.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.