The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Chris seems like a really cool guy and really humble.

pouty can only dream of being this good. Remember when someone called him out for trying and failing to copy some of Chris’ shots and he got all defensive saying he had been doing that for years. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still a newcomer. Just getting stuck in to a video about living in a lodge. Finding them V. Annoying so far.

Reactions: 12
Yeah Chris seems like a really cool guy and really humble.

pouty can only dream of being this good. Remember when someone called him out for trying and failing to copy some of Chris’ shots and he got all defensive saying he had been doing that for years. 😂
They're so convinced that they're BIG youtube stars now that they think they can get away with anything but what people are actually seeing is the endless greed, the always wanting something for nothing, the vanity and the arrogance and It's really ugly

Imagine living your life like they do, it’s all well & good having fancy shmansy trips, a caravan, a flat, possible multiple rental properties …. But then having to monitor every aspect of all social media so no one can call you out on your shady & begging behaviour, instead of being true to yourselves … must be absolutely exhausting!!!! I wouldn’t swap my life for theirs at any cost!!

Reactions: 14
I'm going to be in Yorkshire next week. I'll keep an eye peeled for the Grifting Gruesome Twosome.

• Haha
I seem to remember that one of our excellant Tattlers had discovered that TLG's had signed up with some corporate group. Is someone able to refresh my memory what it was about?

Reactions: 8
There's something seriously dodgy going on lately with these two.

Deleting merch, making accounts private, editing videos to 'hide' proof, clearly buying followers.

Leighvil and Prick off the rails.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope YouTube pick up on what they're doing, I think that they are THE most prolific beggars on YT, they have Patreon, YT Members, PayPal, £10 for a private message and whatever other sneaky moneymaking scam they can come up with!!

Reactions: 10
I feel like this could be the beginning of the end for these scammers 🤞🏾

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.