The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PRICK WORE THE HAT! It looked stupid on him but he wore it 😲

I'm amazed Pouty had no idea that starter was a salad, it's hilarious!

Prick moaning that his Five guys burger was expensive yet he ordered a double burger as a snack .. pretty sure they have a menu showing prices before you order!

Both getting crappy about security and covid style check after five guys......duck Off!

Also as they walked into Captains Quarters in NPB hotel, pouty pointed out a n8ce seating area and Prick said " No, I prefer us usual" ... you've been once you knob!
And they said all the hotels give you the bagged snacks with a drink yet also said they got some in Cheyenne which means they had a drink in the bar!

Also expecting an AP non alcoholic cocktail in Chuckwagin cafe at Cheyenne is hilarious, it's in table service only but prick said, well we sat at a table and ate 🤦‍♀️ You can't make this tit up!

I actually feel a bit sorry for pouty, he did a great job pointing out stuff from the balloon (a few mistakes) but he looked at the pins in NPB and said he wouldn't get a pin as he had his €2 coin that we saw Prick buy then he said, ooooh, I like this up pin and was told to give it a rest! And when saying he liked the homeware section Prick had marched off as usual.

REPOSTING here as thread closed as I hit post 🤣

Reactions: 9
In Leigh’s defence the word SALAD wasn’t in the title 😂😂😂 and have they been just the once to NPB Hotel I think they’re been multiple times and just not filmed it!! We know how shady they are !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prick sat there with no class scoffing his face looking like a hamster.

when are we getting these secret cruise vlogs then 👀

So, was anything worth watching in today's slog? Possibly, Chez Remy or Panoramagic but could've been combined on another. The rest just showed how over Disneyland Paris they are. I would have been embarrassed to air this, shows them at their most socially awkward. Bet their regretting spending a week there.

Reactions: 10
I said to the wife that I bet they tried to get a refund for Chez Remy like they did at Garden Grill in Epcot cause Pouty started to moan and whine that he had a tit view and the view is why you book there

• Haha
Pretty sure they complained at every part in the vlog today apart from the cheap bakery breakfast.
Explained again how to drive to Disney from their cheap hotel
Kept saying they would love to stay on property but we all know they are cheap and probably won't
Complained about standing in queues (guess we know who will be paying for lightning lane at WDW)
Complained at the cost of food at both 5 Guys and Chef Remy despite costs being displayed
Complained about the view in chef Remy as Leigh was facing the wall
Complained about the balloon being closed for high winds
Complained about shops not being open
Drooled over every food stand they saw (and had to get a closer look)
Continue to pronounce things wrong
Continue to compare to other places

But they just love it guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m new to their Vlogs and Have only watched their latest DLP Vlogs but I’ve never seen anyone make Disneyland Paris look as unmagical as these two have
What is with the constant complaining…. The need to give wrong info when they have no clue what they’re saying??
also when they enter Chez remy, the CM enthusiastically says “bonjour” to them and Nick just says “hiya” grumpily back….If you don’t speak french that’s fine but at least don’t act so entitled?
Edit to add: why have they got annual passes? They both look so done with DLP in the vlogs , so are they really hoping to go back again??

Reactions: 13
How many logos can one person wear at a time? Pouty looks like a billboard for cheap clothing brands.

Where were hannah and Mark?
The hotel was cheap because it was a 15 drive from the parks. They dont seem to have stayed in the room at all except to sleep at night and during the day.
It really looks like pouty isnt allowed to buy anything if prick doesn't agree. Yet prick has all the alcoholic drinks, a hat and a hoodie and if he is hungry they can eat.
Five guys is expensive compared to macdonalds but the burgers are bigger. It was a huge burger considering it was just a snack.

Security is there to ensure you dont take something in that is prohibited so they will check each time, they cant give a wristband to say no dangerous items!

They are going again in October- how many holidays have they had this year? Bearing in mind they dont really work very much they either have loads of money from renting out their house or the sheep are funding it all.
Did they sell that 1 bed flat?

Where were hannah and Mark?
The hotel was cheap because it was a 15 drive from the parks. They dont seem to have stayed in the room at all except to sleep at night and during the day.
It really looks like pouty isnt allowed to buy anything if prick doesn't agree. Yet prick has all the alcoholic drinks, a hat and a hoodie and if he is hungry they can eat.
Five guys is expensive compared to macdonalds but the burgers are bigger. It was a huge burger considering it was just a snack.

Security is there to ensure you dont take something in that is prohibited so they will check each time, they cant give a wristband to say no dangerous items!

They are going again in October- how many holidays have they had this year? Bearing in mind they dont really work very much they either have loads of money from renting out their house or the sheep are funding it all.
Did they sell that 1 bed flat?
I bet they stay in Cheyenne how Prick was going on about it though you can see Leigh is all for Newport Bay. They're so graspy it's cringy wanting their free mocktails always after something for nothing. I bet they'll be wearing their new 50th anniversary lodge guys merchandise when they go again, total Disney rip off with its hidden Mickey and copy Disney 50th appearance, they've got no class and no shame

Reactions: 11
I bet they stay in Cheyenne how Prick was going on about it though you can see Leigh is all for Newport Bay. They're so graspy it's cringy wanting their free mocktails always after something for nothing. I bet they'll be wearing their new 50th anniversary lodge guys merchandise when they go again, total Disney rip off with its hidden Mickey and copy Disney 50th appearance, they've got no class and no shame
I doubt they will part with the money they are such cheap skates.

I’m new to their Vlogs and Have only watched their latest DLP Vlogs but I’ve never seen anyone make Disneyland Paris look as unmagical as these two have
What is with the constant complaining…. The need to give wrong info when they have no clue what they’re saying??
also when they enter Chez remy, the CM enthusiastically says “bonjour” to them and Nick just says “hiya” grumpily back….If you don’t speak french that’s fine but at least don’t act so entitled?
Edit to add: why have they got annual passes? They both look so done with DLP in the vlogs , so are they really hoping to go back again??
They're only there to piggy back on Disney popularity to keep the payg friends dollar rolling in, I'm pretty sure leigh likes it but it's glaringly obvious Nick doesn't he is just so full of s**t, poor info and poor research of the park, he can't even be bothered to say Bonjour or Merci because he can't be bothered! He's so deluded he genuinely believes he's a celebrity

Reactions: 11
Ther are going back in October? Have they mentioned going to Florida now the borders are going to open?

Reactions: 7
I just cannot get over how thick they both are.

How have two such complete drongos managed to scam as much money as they have? Having absolutely no morals clearly gets you a long way in life.

Reactions: 13
Ther are going back in October? Have they mentioned going to Florida now the borders are going to open?
No as they haven't vlogged anything recently and uploaded it. They are probably having a break!!
Any vlog after the DLP ones will be so out if date if they stick to their routine. I think they went there in mid September
They also have the second cruise to put out

Whatvthey should have done is continue with their regular crap vlogging of their boring lives and sharing a toasted tea cake but uploaded the cruise and DLP ones weekly as an extra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.