Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
The facial expression is very similar to leigh at times
When i first glanced the post i did think it was leigh in a wig :ROFLMAO:

And whats with the sudden engagement in the FB group from Leigh. I did see Nicky posted a weight loss update, he has lost an incredible 9 stone. Although i bet Prick was seething that that post has got the most engagement in a long time with 430 likes and 184 comments and it wasn't about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Currently watching a vlog by a wee lassie who was on the same cruise as them. Basically if you are driving you get your Covid test in your car about a mile away from the ship. You only go into the seated one if you are a walk on passenger. Yet more proof that they walked from one ship to the other.

• Wow

ExiledManc

Prick saying his favourite part of the parks isn’t the parks but the hotels. Probably because they have bars in them. He’d be better off in Benidorm

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
Been watching a few old ones as I'm still relatively new to these idiots and have some observations :

- these two are single handedly keeping sports direct in business, their dress sense is terrible, get some decent socks, those everlast ones are awful

- nick you can't cook mate, adding peppers to a ready made meal is not cooking.

- nick you look ill, something isn't right, probably all that booze you put away, you often look yellow, get to the doctors

- do they think that dying your hair jet black is not noticeable? You look ridiculous

- prick doesn't like Disney. Only likes booze

- why does prick go marching off all the time? he walks like the yellow sticker trolley has just been wheeled out at my local morrisons

- that Mark guy hates them

- the rest of their friends are geriatrics

- I can't bare these casey neistat inspired shots where they have left their go pro on the floor just to walk past it, how long does it take them to leave the fucking lodge?

-have they removed their likes from videos? Or have I been blocked?

-they are a bad representation of British tourists, they stick to what they know, same old food, drinks, etc and can't pronounce anything remotely foreign

I could go on and on and on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
So, I did a thing. I commented on Theme Park Bazza how upset I was that not only did Nick and Leighvil flaunt the covid rules going on back-to-back cruises but that they monetized it.

Sawna

VIP Member
I may or may not have reported their channel last night to YouTube for buying subscribers and false engagement levels. 😉
I may or may not have reported them too!

They are so stupid, buying blocks of exactly 100 subs every 5 days and then getting your 500 purchase rejected 🤣

I'd love to know how long this regular purchase has been going on for

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Pouty be like "We are tired because It's been a long travel day". Aye it must have been fucking exhausting walking from one ship to the other.

• Haha

sick_note

Evening all, the evidence in the videos is still there as per screencaps, and Ive looked again and got my own :D, pity they are the wrong way around for date , but I think I got pouty just right
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 22.34.25.png
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 22.37.40.png

• Haha

Evilhex

Can you imagine them right now, going through every single scene frame by frame in the next 3 cruise vlogs checking they haven't dropped themselves in it!
pouty won’t be allowed to buy a key ring or a bauble on their next trip as punishment for making these mistakes

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Just skimmed through the go Ape vlog on fastforward and the scene where the kerchingas were sat watching the large TV looks like a scene from The Undatatables ..they really are scamming these vunerable / lonely people it's a shame.

Its a full time job putting his so called eye bag removal ointment on
The skin around his eyes is so thin and pale now it's hilarious. He looks like a poundshop Papa Lazarou.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the COVID at breakfast was an excuse to avoid the kerchingas as it looked like their 'faves' had already left!!

It is so sad to see people turn up to meet them wearing their Lodge Guys merch. It looks so sad!!