The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry are they basically saying just send us money?? I've never seen any influencer scoop that low!
I have seen spiritual 'life coaches' do it, they are also the types to scam vulnerable people on patreon claiming there money is going towards things its not. Maybe that will be there next venture......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's another gotcha moment at 16.58 of yesterday's vlog. It shows that Regal Princess returns to Southampton (after 4 nights) on Weds 1 Sept :m
So they definitely boarded Regal Prncess back to back from the Celebrity Silhouette on Aug 28th, ignoring the requirement for a 7 day gap. Really what lying deceitful bellends 🀑
Youtube will be doing "silly things" again today and re-uploading the video!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I may or may not have reported their channel last night to YouTube for buying subscribers and false engagement levels. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone is in serious denial.

View attachment 821584

Once a liar, always a liar. Lie about cruises. Steal Superdry hoodies. Return goods that they've altered to Housing Units. Scam the vulnerable. Scam meals off Disney by making false complaints. Scam a better room off an airport hotel at Manchester by cooking up some story with a PAYG sheep. Lie about failed hair transplants. Sure there's more :m

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I may or may not have reported their channel last night to YouTube for buying subscribers and false engagement levels. πŸ˜‰
I may or may not have reported them too!

They are so stupid, buying blocks of exactly 100 subs every 5 days and then getting your 500 purchase rejected 🀣

I'd love to know how long this regular purchase has been going on for

• Haha
  • Wow
Dear me what a tit show this channel is ..I wouldn't care but I once liked these two a few years ago ...I've learned alot about them by watching their bullshit vlogs

Reactions: 15
Oh to be a fly on a grey wall just now

prick will be raging and pouty will be gurning

• Haha
Sorry a bit off topic but a CLIF vlog was on my recommendations but had never watched him before It was the Harry Potter one how good is his filming Pouty and Prick can only dream of being this good, I just remember him in a slog with the Caravan codependants and the gormless 2 were acting like the big stars πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Sorry a bit off topic but a CLIF vlog was on my recommendations but had never watched him before It was the Harry Potter one how good is his filming Pouty and Prick can only dream of being this good, I just remember him in a slog with the Caravan codependants and the gormless 2 were acting like the big stars πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
What is CLIF? Sorry relative newcomer still

Reactions: 5
Just went to catch CLIF and oh man he is so so much better than the lodge guys could ever hope to be!! All their artsy shots of putting on shoes and stirring coffee is pathetic. They can barely even hold the camera steady for walking 5 paces

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Chris lost in Florida - YouTube channel
Just had a quick look, blatantly puts more effort in than pinky and perky, has decent equipment and knows how to edit properly.

Maybe if they invested the kerchinga money into some better cameras and did a video editing course they could be this good too. They'd rather spend it on back to back cruises though.

Reactions: 8
I think he's pretty amazing, he's just got it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.