The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know how many Patreons they actually have? Surely they can’t be making more than £500-£1,000 a month off them?

Reactions: 7
As Disney lovers they should have known the prints were Thomas kinkade !
But then again, they can barely name the characters correctly! I get you can have mind blanks in the moment, but you can edit the dumb tit out or add captions on with the correct answer!

Also, look at some of the comments they have and which ones chosen to reply too! Not great engagement guys!

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't call myself a Disney fan and have no interest in the parks I just grew up enjoying Disney and I still know more about Disney than these two. The fact they think they are Disney vloggers is hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Ive not heard of Thomas Kinkade or seen the paintings before, they are beautiful ❤

Reactions: 9
But then again, they can barely name the characters correctly! I get you can have mind blanks in the moment, but you can edit the dumb tit out or add captions on with the correct answer!

Also, look at some of the comments they have and which ones chosen to reply too! Not great engagement guys!
Their few responses are pitiful, usually one or two emojis or if they're lucky a 3 word answer! I was looking at responses from other vloggers today with bigger followings than theirs and they're quite expressive and personalised

Reactions: 8
Im not a fan of Disney I'm a 37 year old male who has only seen toy story 1 and I know more about Disney than these two put together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their few responses are pitiful, usually one or two emojis or if they're lucky a 3 word answer! I was looking at responses from other vloggers today with bigger followings than theirs and they're quite expressive and personalised
There are 27 comments hardly difficult to keep up :ROFLMAO: And only 95 comments on yesterdays, yeah you really have 22.6k subscribers 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ve seen it before though right. When they couldn’t get above 20,000 with the 4/5 Disney trips. They were buying them in 100 sub blocks. At the end of the day, you’re only fooling yourself. If you’re not getting the engagement on the vlogs themselves the number of subs is irrelevant
£4.99 for 100 subs by the way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And I wouldn't even say buying them subs has done them any good! Most people buy subs to get higher numbers to be able to leverage for brand deals, but who is wanting to work with these idiots?! You are only fooling yourself guys!

Reactions: 10
From the few photos I've seen of them so far I've decided joining this thread is the right course of action. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.