The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we aren’t cruise vloggers.

View attachment 822946
Nice little hidden mickey there
I work in the travel Industry and have done all my working life (so over 40 years) after 19 long months I’m finally able to return to work to the industry I love with a passion, I have always earned and spent my OWN money, to have a savings a/c and watch that account grow to the point you can book your trip and all the excursions, flights, tickets etc that you need is an amazing feeling and when your sat on the ✈ ready for take off you can sit back and think …. I made this possible …. THEY CANNOT!!
Think its all about morals and they dont seem to have any, just endless pleas for money off people to fund their lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I work in the travel Industry and have done all my working life (so over 40 years) after 19 long months I’m finally able to return to work to the industry I love with a passion, I have always earned and spent my OWN money, to have a savings a/c and watch that account grow to the point you can book your trip and all the excursions, flights, tickets etc that you need is an amazing feeling and when your sat on the ✈ ready for take off you can sit back and think …. I made this possible …. THEY CANNOT!!
So pleased you have been able to go back to work ❤ I hope it won't be too long until you are enjoying a well deserved (and well earnt!) holiday x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure that pouty's saying for frigs sake is actually for friggs sake!

• Haha
Once you have seen one cruise vlog you have seen them all. Is just them eating and drinking and they don't have the personalities to make it interesting. Ive seen other cruise vlogs but with funnier people who share a lot of information and generally just make it more watchable.

Also it can't be long till people see how they are lying. Not everyone but some. I think they must lose patreons and viewers at the same rate they gain them which is why they stay so stagnant. And some people will find tattle just as we did. When you type lodge guys into google tattle comes up before patreon 😂 Their shop and channel are way down the list

1634922507335.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve completely forgot to report back on tonight’s tit show. I’m not subjecting myself to rewatching.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They must be jealous as hell that CLIFs work is now being shared by universal Orlando’s official Instagram page.

• Haha
I'm confused about the sunglasses thing? Didn't they go on the cruises before DLP? The ugly specs would still be intact then.

Reactions: 7
Translate as: “We’re at a total loss as to what to do with our rapidly failing channel. We can’t afford Florida so going to try to blag DLP. Please comment about how disappointed you aware that we’re not going to Orlando to help with our channel engagement levels. We tried buying subscriptions but didn’t do a very good job and YouTube sussed us out ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Translate as: “We’re at a total loss as to what to do with our rapidly failing channel. We can’t afford Florida so going to try to blag DLP. Please comment about how disappointed you aware that we’re not going to Orlando to help with our channel engagement levels. We tried buying subscriptions but didn’t do a very good job and YouTube sussed us out ❤
Not seen anyone asking them!

• Haha
New thread title proposal: ‘Our channels failing but we’ll keep on sailing as long as the vulnerable keep on paying.’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched cruise day 3... like watching paint dry! It's so repetitive and listening to them tell you what they think of the ship is exactly how not to review a ship , keep saying "its like this, its like that " if you've not cruised you DONT know what it's like that's your job to describe it articulately but you're not articulate!

Reactions: 10
It's all about the food and drink, how much did they eat? Probably a weeks worth in a day because it's free, well sort off.
They haven't said exactly how much they paid for the upgrades, the basic price would have been for an inside cabin.
I had to giggle at the disagreement on how many drinks were included in the package, prick was adamant it was 12 bug ge was wrong. Surely you would edit that out?

Why do they always wear button shirts when sunbathing? Not that I want to see any flesh. Had to laugh at the loungers in the sanctuary as they were probably not booked as they were in a shady corner!

I also laughed in the previous one when prick was filming and pouty was desperate to be in it and was leaning in from the lounger, "dont forget me as I'm so gorgeous "

Please dont sit crossed legged on a bed, not a great sight, nor prick in his white underwear

I would have liked to see them do some activities that didnt involve eating or drinking - that's how a cruise company will get interested.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.