The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need those memes back!

And here's another thread title suggestion

TLG #13 The Lodge Lies Boozing Losers Now Sink To Rule Breaking b2back Cruises
they have definitely given us more meme ideas recently so maybe should start the insta page up again. Here is one just from the pic on this thread
CD1873AF-90B1-43BF-950C-3365BF1DF71B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The ship L&R are on is the one P&P went on for their third cruise last week. Even if L&R don't vlog it I'm sure any Insta stories they do (and they've started already) will do more justice to the ship than whatever P&P will show whenever that vlog comes out (Easter?)

Reactions: 16
I bet the air is blue in the static caravan this week - I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The ship L&R are on is the one P&P went on for their third cruise last week. Even if L&R don't vlog it I'm sure any Insta stories they do (and they've started already) will do more justice to the ship than whatever P&P will show whenever that vlog comes out (Easter?)
They're genuine guys with a real love for Disney not just fakers out for a fast buck

All their Disney look 50th rip off merch has gone off their shop this morning ? 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They have some horrendous merch, truly awful, knocked up in 5 minutes, anyway I've just been over to the lodge, and heard this riveting conversation :

Nick was sat at his laptop, rubbing his hands together "Pouty, I've finished the t shirts, they'll bloody love this shite, they'll buy anything them lot, hahaha"

Leigh peers above his switch "oh good, bloody peasants, what microwave meal are we having tonight?"

Nick "always thinking about food aren't you, you're a greedy so and so"

Leigh "i just can't get enough of your cooking, you are such a great chef"

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're genuine guys with a real love for Disney not just fakers out for a fast buck

All their Disney look 50th rip off merch has gone off their shop this morning? 😏
Wow, all gone! Links are still up on socials but they don't go anywhere. They're 100% on this forum 10 times a day. Hi both! 👋

Guys: we don't hate you, we just want you to be better people. Stop lying and stop thinking you're better than everyone else. Trust me, you're not.

Reactions: 15
They knew there parent were staying they could of cooked them a decent home cooked meal , they could easily go to the supermarket and get the ingredients
You can so tell baldy’s father detests prick. Bet he’d love to tell him how much of an absolute bellend he thinks he is. Baldy’s mother’s face say’s it all, too 🖕🏻. Love to be a fly on the wall in their house when the rest of the family are there ..

Reactions: 13
They had the nerve to say sarcastically joking on another utubers channel that they were going on and on about something ..what a cheek , they constantly mention the same boring old shite every single vlog..but of course you can't comment as it wouldn't be approved but it's OK for them to be funny...yous are boring old dickheads hi both 😴

• Haha
“Limited to 12 drinks per day”

Oh you poor bleeping sausage!

LEIGH STOP WITHT THE DISNEY FARCADE!!!!
Watching you trying and brush it off that you didn’t know the film was tangled was painful.

• Haha
Strategicly picked the sunbeds..well know we didnt cos they were the last ones left but they would have been the ones you picked cos of the sun shut up man bore right off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FYI Fleigh, Alice in wonderland IS Disney !!! He knows F all about Disney but its all he can bang on about. He's just after the Disney lovers dollars , but surely real Disney fans MUST see through this charade

Strategicly picked the sunbeds..well know we didnt cos they were the last ones left but they would have been the ones you picked cos of the sun shut up man bore right off!!!!
What a frigging idiot, I listened to that comment and just thought DICK

Reactions: 10
Todays vlog is just a car crash. Do they not realise slagging off the ordering system, moaning about the towels etc isn’t going to help their begging for a free cruise. If I was in charge of the companies PR, I would switch off this vlog straight away. Nick moan for the first 10 mins just endlessly complaining.

- unable to pronounce things properly
- moaning about a charge to get things delivered to your sunbed. Do they think there’s hundred of waiters all over the ship finding your location?
- camera on the floor, camera showing lift doors shutting, camera showing the door opening.
- calling a blanket a rug
- trying to link everything back to Disney
- super zoomed in on the daily planner (clearly trying to hide the date)

i can’t even hate watch anymore. Also +600 subs yesterday, someone been shopping I see

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.