The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering they have been vlogging for years now there sub count and views are very poor if it wasn't for idiots getting scammed each month coughing up 💰they wouldn't be anywhere near as well off .. imagine one day they all actually woke up and cancelled the payments 🤞🤞

Reactions: 10
The facial expression is very similar to leigh at times
When i first glanced the post i did think it was leigh in a wig :ROFLMAO:

And whats with the sudden engagement in the FB group from Leigh. I did see Nicky posted a weight loss update, he has lost an incredible 9 stone. Although i bet Prick was seething that that post has got the most engagement in a long time with 430 likes and 184 comments and it wasn't about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahahahaha……….
That hit a nerve

Nick is absolutely disgusting View attachment 830554
Gross and they just laugh

And whats with the sudden engagement in the FB group from Leigh. I did see Nicky posted a weight loss update, he has lost an incredible 9 stone. Although i bet Prick was seething that that post has got the most engagement in a long time with 430 likes and 184 comments and it wasn't about him!
I'm guessing they've seen the comments on here about their lazy one word or one emoji responses... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s also misogynistic
They seem to be unraveling quickly. You usually wouldn’t get the snipe on Facebook

Nicky has done an amazing job. I’m so happy for him. I hope he moves on from these twunts and gets on with his life with confidence. Prick will be green with envy

Reactions: 12
They seem to be unraveling quickly. You usually wouldn’t get the snipe on Facebook

Nicky has done an amazing job. I’m so happy for him. I hope he moves on from these twunts and gets on with his life with confidence. Prick will be green with envy
It's funny how he only leaves a longer and more detailed response when being passive aggressive or sniping. No be kind with them if they never bother to leave kind comments

Totally agree about Nicky he is a much better person than these two. What's the betting Prick makes some nasty sarcastic 'joke' when he sees him next. We know he is a typical narcissist who enjoys bringing people down

Reactions: 11
It's funny how he only leaves a longer and more detailed response when being passive aggressive or sniping. No be kind with them if they never bother to leave kind comments

Totally agree about Nicky he is a much better person than these two. What's the betting Prick makes some nasty sarcastic 'joke' when he sees him next. We know he is a typical narcissist who enjoys bringing people down
I've noticed Prick only tends to pick on vulnerable people though.

He must know if he tried it with most people he'd get his arse handed to him on a plate.

Reactions: 12
Fair play to Nicky, what’s the odds though that they 2 idiots take credit as they have their fat fighters on discord.

Reactions: 10
Nick will try to take credit for Nicky's hard work and weight loss. He'll claim his fat-shaming and verbal abuse were motivation.
Vile twit.
Get out, Nicky! There are better people out there to be real friends with.

Reactions: 9
Yes exactly. Credit for what? Fatshaming and belittling him and each other. Such jokers, they couldn't stick to healthy balanced meals if their lives depended on it. Juvenile rude twats who crash diet and fuel themselves with alcohol 🤡 Nicky, get away from these toxic idiots while you still can.

Reactions: 9
Nice bit of backtracking there Leigh.
This just adds to my point of Lee being the worst out of the two.

Massively backtracking after trying to be funny and being a complete tool.

I’ve now decided to start spelling this twats name incorrectly as it will probably annoy him 🤣

Lee if you read this -

- You are not funny in the slightest
- The hair transplant hasn’t worked
- You know duck all about Disney
- You are a bleep (soz tattlers for the language but he is)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.