Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greeneggmagic

What’s the comparison of lodge guys and Ian and David? They are both a male couple and went to Disney? I find it a bit odd how they are constantly compared. Or is it a humor thing? Ian and David don’t even have 6k. I think they are nice but just curious the link. (No hate)

Reactions: 3

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
How do they keep getting away with doing this ?! Its always round numbers so obvious!
Apparently its how the system reports numbers when they increase. Only Youtube will know the when exactly they are added. The more subscribers you get then the increase shows as a bigger number ie over a certain amount the the increase will be reported in whole 1000's the next increase could be whole 10,000's.

TORTLE

The are friends with Lisa and Ade, they do Disney and she does journaling and boxes etc, they mentioned having a discord movie night with prick and pouty. It really puts me off them especially when they say our friends prick and pouty🤮
Me too! I actually really like Lisa and Ade and it does make me question their taste if they're chatty/friendly with The Lodge Guys.

Sawna

VIP Member
Which is why they not longer show the like/dislike count!!

If you remember from the Yaz and Ash fiasco this was one of the first things they did when they were heavily disliked and hardly any likes before finally just disappearing!

But when I click on a page and I see its turned off it is immediately sus to me. Like what are you trying to hide?! They have chosen it as a career and depend on people giving them money to live, you should be disclosing these so people can see before committing money!
I haven't seen any Yaz and Ash videos, got any links to any standout videos or are they all bad?

Reactions: 2

Skylerbad

I feel Jen is more interested in Chris than he is too her ..he seems embarrassed ? to be with her ?

Reactions: 1

Skylerbad

In the flat with the girls and Pouty is talking about the girls, what they're doing etc, Prick yells "I'm drinking wine in the Kitchen" Monkey says "nobody cares"......best thing I have seen on a Caravan twat vlog for ages 🤣🤔🤔🤔
Although they are creeps I thought the girl was cheeky saying that it is her uncles after all .

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Well it looks like it is another cruise. So that 3 cruises and a DLP trip in space of 6 weeks and the sheep don’t question it. Anyone who pays these two need their heads checked
Christ that’s some bad grammar and spelling there 🤦🏻‍♀️