Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot
In Your cheap lousy Jacket
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last

Join us on thread 71 as we continue Vlogmas with the huge social influencers Chris and Sarah Ingham, renowned lying, cheating, scamming individuals with him allegedly a sexual predator sliding into dm's as often as he dyes his hair.
The views are decreasing, education is lacking and COPPA rules are approaching.
But there is no situation as they continue their vacations, living their best lives with a very lot of lies.

New mug to celebrate #71, £71 limited edition. Payment plan available and free galaxy "phone" socket with every order. P&P International rate £71.
View attachment 62724

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Who doesn’t love a song coming up to Christmas?

🎵 On the 12th day of Christmas, the Inghams gave to me
12 turkey drummers
11 sweatshop blankets
10 all day ‘skate jobs’
9 Lazies ranting
8 Grannies grooming
7 year old baby
6 Jace doll payments
5 ORANGE TWIRLS
4 tired kids
3 stone gained
2 weeks off school
And a hat that has never been washed 🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
guys, I am a professional film maker - animation, editing, filming, photoshop, basically all sorts, for 15 years now. I know the ins and outs of EVERYTHING involved in his 'job' doing these hateful vlogs. I thought I would put together a short summary of his process. Pardon if some of this is basic. These are generous estimates.

(20mins) - Collating footage from his camera, the stupid go pro and any other devices, and downloading to computer.

(1 hour) - cutting together of the clips (bearing in mind that he himself shot them only hours before) would take prob max 1 hour. It is really only time consuming/difficult if editor and camera person are different. He (shouldn't need to) liase with himself over what footage was shot that day, and what the desired 'storyline' is. I can tell that he does to some extent plan his content during the day as he does those stupid palm-to-lens moments and generally is aware of the camera and filming key moments during the day.
-The only taxing thing regarding editing would be avoiding all the contradictions and evidence of bad parenting, and other things they want to keep a secret from their audience. But surely he would just be not filming those moments.

(40mins) - Adding the music on top / doing the sound mix (blending nicely between audio from the footage itself and the music he adds) could probably take an hour max. I think he does a reasonably good job at this compared to other vlogs.

(30mins) - checking back over the vlog - watching it a couple of times through at least. Subsequent ammends from that.

Total time - a generous 2.5 hours. I see no reason that he should be sitting at his computer until 5am every night. The title sequence is pre made. It isn't a work of art, it requires no deep thought or profound input.
I imagine much of his time is spent:
- reviewing and replaying footage of himself talking like a faux gangster and pulling 'cool'faces as he looks to camera. (If you observe him carefully he is really into his own image, he does these eyebrow raises and expressions that he thinks are super attractive when he is on camera.)
- looking at footage he took during the day he had no aim of ever adding to the vlog.
- wanking
- watching god knows what on the internet (related to wanking)

Looking at him makes me feel physically unclean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The vlog is called Today didn’t get off to a very good start! (Sarah is in the thumbnail with a shit under her nose look and pointing her finger at something (I’m seeing a burnt balaclava but fuck knows what it is?) 🧐 along with some fake flames.)

The vlog starts with Sarah. She‘s whispering that everybody is fast asleep except her and Isla so she’s about to let isla see what the elves have been up to. They react to the elves who have a save the turtles note. (Maybe stop buying a thousand plastic lol dolls then Sarah.) 🙄

Advent calendar time. As usual isla mumbles something about Esme but I can’t make out what she says. Sarah’s sat isabelle in the middle today so isla doesn't get her advent spoiled. Surprise surprise it’s another squishy and Isabelle looks like she’s got the same lipgloss as yesterday. Exciting stuff!! 🙄

Sarah is cackling in the kitchen about something. They were up early and ready to leave but Esme dropped her flask of juice on Sarahs crotch and she looked like she’d peed herself. Long rambling story about ripping off her trousers and only having one clean pair of leggings. Long story short... Chris burnt her leggings with the iron! so it wasn’t a scorched balaclava. It’s Sarahs leggings and fake clickbait flames. Sarah loud cackles.

Seriously! The highlight of their day yesterday was Chris burning some leggings. You’re at Disney and you clickbait burnt leggings? #LovingLife

Sinister brows Chris is in the Disney park now or as he likes to call it magic kingdom. 🙄 Sarah likes Chris toy story jumper and then cut to the next scene and Chris is rambling on about having to walk 5 minutes back to security because he’d forgotten his bag. Riveting stuff so far.

They're walking along. Isabelle is pushing Jace and Isla is being pushed by Sarah in a buggy they’ve got from somewhere. Seriously Sarah? push your son and let isla walk. She’s not a baby anymore. Anybody would think izzy was Jaces mother she seems to do more for him than Sarah. Some mother has probably had to carry around a baby or a disabled child because Sarah and Chris want a reaction from the “haters.” At this point I believe they’re trolling people now. 🙄 Esme and Isla are also still in their pjs and Isabelle has her orange is the new black onesie on.

boring chat from creepy about space mountain fast passes. They don’t want to wait an hour so they’re getting fast passes for 5-6pm and coming back then. Chris pretends he might go on it later instead of ifam spotting while he waits. 🙄

Chris has taken the girls on pirates of the Caribbean. Sarah‘s waiting with Jace because he’s fast asleep and she didn’t want to put him in the sling because he’s like a dead weight. Lazy living up to her name as usual. I’m honestly surprised she’s not riding around on a mobility scooter by now. 🙄

Chris is talking about getting reservations at the pirates restaurant and I doubt that will happen so they’re probably eating in Annettes again later and Jace is eating an organix bar and should be sat up properly but there’s no telling Sarah and Chris about baby choking hazards. They both seem as thick as each other. 🙄

They‘re still all crowded around watching Jace eat his bar.

Chris is devastated because it’s been officially confirmed that he can’t eat at the pirates of the Caribbean restaurant on this trip. What?? I thought when Disney knew they had the inghams in the park they’d have reserved them a table immediately! Is throwing around your subscriber number in emails not working anymore creepy? Boo hoo. 😭 🤣

Creepy has a sulky slapped arse face and announces they’re off to it’s a small world while complaining about the restaurant being on his bucket list. They’re all guessing how long the queue will be. (Nobody gives a shit but it’s 45 minutes.) Esme is in the other buggy now. 🙄

They’re stood around waiting for a clock to change to 45. 😴 Chris doesn’t believe it’s a 45 minute queue. He’s claiming it’s at least an hour and half. Dr Chris is now Disney Chris. He thinks he knows everything. 🙄

This is the most boring footage they’ve filmed. It’s just standing about talking about rides they’re not going on and queue times. I can hear the views dropping from here!

They give up on it’s a small world and head to caseys corner for hot chocolates. Their fast pass for space mountain is coming up soon anyway. They’ve been on one ride so far but the hot chocolate got a round of yays from the inghams.

Chris perks up when they spot the Disney princesses.

Jace and Isla scream baby babble while Sarah pushes Jace and Isabelle now pushes Esme.

Slow camera pan along caseys corner and Chris shows off his tiny hot chocolate. “They may be small but they’re mighty. Oh yeah!” Oh piss off creepy. 🙄

Parade time while the take me home song plays again. Sinister brows chris holds Jace and he says he loved the dragon. Back to the parade and song. Then creepy dances with Jace and Sarah cackles that Jace looks mortified.

They’re in the Disney village and Sarah says they’ve just had a bite to eat but doesn’t say what so I’m guessing they’ve had Annettes again. Sarah says they’re off back to the Disney park for the tree lighting ceremony and she says Isabelle looks like a potato like her. I’d have said you look more like a watermelon than a potato to be honest Sarah. 🙄

Sarah say that the girls are wearing their lol pyjamas because they’re snuggly and warm. They’ve also slept in them all week. Two woman in the background notice they are on camera so turn their backs and then walk away. Sarah cackles maniacally so a lad on his phone looks up. They watch the tree lighting ceremony.

Back at the cabin and Jace has his hands in a bowl of party ring biscuits. Sarah says what are you doing? while pointing the camera at him. Jace and the three girls are having a tea party on the floor with the bowl of party rings and a jug of orange. Sarah says she‘s not sure he should eat a party ring but lets him have it anyway because it’s the last night. Why is she letting him eat party rings? I struggle to bite into one of them hard things and I’ve got teeth. 🙄

Sarah says they’re sad because they check out tomorrow. She looks bright red as she says it’s been one of their most magical trips yet. Then she says some of you are wondering where your orders are. She says if you’ve ordered before the 13th then it’s guaranteed to be with you before Christmas. I’ll guess Easter. It‘s taking longer than usual because the time of year but they’ve spent over a thousand pounds on postage between Monday and Friday. Sarah you over charge on postage. The people paying for their blankets have paid for postage not you. These idiots think they’re doing people a favour by posting things they’ve paid postage for. Your items are on the way it’s not a big deal. The will arrive by Christmas she says. 🙄

Isabelle says Jace has eaten all the party rings. Sarah says no he hasn't he’ll be sat on them. She’s not even watching him so she’s using her psychic powers here.

Worst vlog ever and I’m not just saying that. Boring and repetitive. They went on one ride and had hot chocolate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Leaked photos of The Ingham Family's new "bigger gated house to keep stalkers away".

They've finally put the Dixon brothers to good use.

1576147174701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called We caught thieves in our car. Caught on camera!

The vlog starts with a recap. As if the holiday wasn’t boring enough they think that the ifam want to watch it twice.

Chris plays clips from yesterdays vlog and then it cuts to later that night part two. Imagine your ego being that big that you think people want to watch roads while you travel home in the dark. Why wasn’t this in yesterday’s vlog. 🧐

Shots of the roads. The inghams are on their way home. Riveting stuff already! 👌🙄

Is the whole vlog going to be roads? 🧐 It seems like they’ve been driving for ages.

They’re now in Calais. Sarah says she drove them. Chris slept for 10 minutes but Jace and the girls were a bit rowdy so he did some editing. They’re now on the ferry. Sarah says they’ve just made the three hour journey down to Dover. She corrects herself and says Calais.

Sarah mentions the ferry was delayed because of the bad winds. I can’t see creepy so I’m guessing he’s huddled over a toilet somewhere feeling sea sick. 👌

*Marcus Bentley from big brothers voice.* “Day 84 and Isla is still in her onesie!” Seriously she’s had that thing on for 3 days now and she’s sleeping in it too.

Sarah starts talking about Jaces teeth. “You know when they get that flourencent line on their gums.” 🙄 Imagine if Sarah released a baby book? Chapter 3. What to do when your babies gums light up! She cackles and says translucent.

Jace is on the floor now. Sarah says he just crawled backwards. Chris plays a montage of Jace reaching forward.

Part two again It’s the day after and they’re at the premier inn. They've combined the two vlogs to take the pressure off. Ah these youtubers and their hard, hard lives. 🙄 Chris hasn't slept. Sarah drops in that she hasn’t slept in nine months. She looks the most rested, sleep deprived person I’ve seen. She then says they’ve just woke up after a nice sleep in this morning.

Sarah proves she’s been reading tattle again. They book the biggest room with a double bed, two singles and a cot and Esme and Isla top and tail. It’s easier and they’re only small. she says.

Jace is fast asleep on the bed. Sarah was trying to keep him awake so he’d sleep in the car. He’s lay on a bed and wrapped in a blanket. Sarah I don’t think that’s how you’re going to keep him awake. 🙄

Creepy says He’d love to stay and explore dover for a bit and then it’s back to the motorway and they’re off home! Roads and more roads.

They've stopped. Sarah says they’ve been driving for three hours. They’re near London. The traffics so bad. The girls need the toilet and they’re stretching Jaces legs. Sarah seems more excited about visiting the service station than she was about Disneyland.

Sarah repeats a line about not wanting to take Jace out in the freezing cold. She’s smelling the girls breaths to make sure they’ve not been eating her crisps. It cuts to a clip of the girls stealing Sarahs crisps while she’s not in the car. Ah come on Chris. How shit is this footage? This was the clickbait title. 🙄 They’re still going on and Sarah is holding up the bag of crisps. They screech about jelly babies and then back on the road.

They‘re back home after 7 hours on the road. Sarah‘s excited to get a cup of tea.

Jace is back in his usual spot near the Christmas tree and Creepy is growling with a toy dinosaur. Sarah says to Jace “how did you manage to get all the way over there?” Isla shows the ifam a picture she’s made for Jace.

It’s advent calendar time. Isla is still in her LOL onesie. Chris and Sarah are trying to guess what the squishy is. And the award for most boring vlog of the year goes to...... 🙄

Jace is having tummy time. Isla sits him up so she can give him his advent calendar. He’s is excited for chocolate. Sarah cackles and Chris creeps.

NEWSFLASH!! Isla is in clean pyjamas. The LOL onesie walks itself to the kitchen in disgust.

That was the worst vlog yet. Sarah says it’s been an incredible week. She must have seen this on Facebook because she says the year is drawing to a close and not all of our friends and family made it. You have to make the most of every single moment. The positive pineapple ends the vlog. 😴

I thought “there ain’t no vlogmas like an the ingham family vlogmas? Boring!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Hatshepsut

I don’t know how long Creepy pretends to edit for but he’s doing a crap job. He didn’t quite manage to cut out the girls’ initial reaction to Lazy announcing the giving back Christmas presents idea.

B8641D3D-D321-4F03-A13A-89AA306027BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Getting their last day Disney wishes made. (Chris is on the thumbnail dressed as Dorothy. He’s clicking his sparkly red heels together three times and there’s an Annettes greasy burger inside a love heart in the corner.) I may have made that last part up.

The vlog starts with a shot of the cabin window. The elves have smeared ‘see you soon’ on the window. Jace is sitting on the bed and Sarah says “Good morning boss baby.” Sarah mentions that she and chris have been up an hour already watching Chris pack.

Sarah says that their ferry has been quite significantly delayed. She thinks it might be because of the riots in Paris. Jace stares at Sarah when she tells him they’re off to wake the girls up. Sarah cackles. The girls have now been in those onesies for about 48 hours. The girls react to finding out that the elves have gone home and then just like the last five vlogs it’s advent calendar time. As usual isla puts her hand up and tells Esme not to tell her. They get squishes and a lipstick for Isabelle that Sarah wants to share. 😴

Creepy is doing a cheesy montage of locking the door at Davy Crockett ranch. He pans along the window to show tattle that they have cleaned the Nutella off.

They’ve just pulled up and sarah says that Jace is all snuggled up with one of her baby and me teethers. “if you guys didn’t know you can also use these as dummy clips and they‘ve got a strap on so that if he throws it, baaduum!” Jace looks like he couldn’t care less.

“Waasup ifam.” Creepy can’t believe he’s making the final walk into the park. It’s one of his favourite things about Disney. Jesus creepy has one long boring bucket list. He looks like a drowned rat and then Sarah pops her giant marshmallow hooded head up beside him. Her hood looks like it’s grown! 👀 Sarahs babbling on that they‘ve had the best time and lots of ifam have messaged saying that the inghams have inspired them to book a trip. Sure they have Sarah. 🙄 Chris can’t deal with how many ifam they’ve pretended they’ve met this week. Sarah’s not plugged the rubber Jace doll for a while so she pretends that they’ve met 3 ifam with their own baby Jaces. Chris says that’s the best feeling ever. 🙄

Chris says they’ve got a bucket list to get done today. The Bag for life hood is back on the buggy as Sarah pushes Jace into the park. The inghams have decided to have isla wear her lol pyjamas for the park today too. 🙄 She’s about to go on tower of terror with Sarah and Chris. Isla says it’s quite embarrassing because her snowsuit hood doesn't fit on her head and it looks like she’s not had a shower. It’s because Sarahs obsessed with keeping her in clothes that are to small for her and she probably hasn’t had a shower since she’s been in that onesie for two days.

They point the camera at isla but she seems to like tower of terror. No clickbait tears today. In the next clip Esme is clutching Islas hand and looking terrified on the ride. They must of bribed Esme because she really didn’t want to go on this ride all week. Esme liked it too. Creepy says how proud he is of the girls and pans the camera to Sarah who’s got her cheeks full with chocolates. She says “So scary.” She puts her finger up so she can swallow her chocolates before she continues. 👀

They’ve moved parks and are now on the Disneyland park. Chris says they’ve been on the Philharmagic show in discovery land. They’re just kicking it while Jace gets a feed and then it’s off to space mountain again. I thought Chris was about to phone home then but he’s just pointing his Et finger at the sky. he says it’s really cool. Seriously Chris? You’re in Disneyland and you think pointing at the sky is vlog worthy footage? Sarah babbles about space mountain and they says Isabelle is watching Jace while she and the girls do star tours.

Parade time now and Jace smiles at them as they pass. Isabelle loves that the lady let them right at the front so they can say hi to everyone. Isla tells Sarah and Chris that Snow White came over to her. Sarah finds some energy and holds Jace up in the air. I’m guessing she’ll need a nap before she drives them home.

Last ride of the trip. It’s a small world. Jaces favourite in the whole wide world says Chris. Cheesy montage of all the kids enjoying the ride. Creepy just looks creepy as usual and Sarahs busy filming so she’ll watch her kids ‘making memories’ later. 🙄

They‘re leaving the park. Creepy says “these guys at Disney get it so freaking right.” He looks totes emosh fam! I’m expecting him to wipe a fake tear from his eye any minute and run towards Annettes for one last greasy fill up before it’s back home for slow cooker lasagna surprise and blanket packing. 😭

They‘re about to grab a bite to eat before driving home. Chris is back on and babbling that the vlogs this week have been some of the best he’s ever made. Ner ner ner tattle. My vlogs are the bestest westest things ever because mummy bitty said so! 🙄 Sarah butts in and says that they’ve been watching them back every morning. Ah times must be hard if they’re watching the vlogs to try and get the view count up. Every little helps. I bet they have to hire Jane to watch them on a loop. “watch our vlogs guys! They’re not shitty or repetitive. Honest!”

Chris is going on about all the hard work behind the scenes! I’m just shocked it takes him about 5 hours at night to edit an 18 minute vlog. Did he buy a laptop off Fred flintstone? People less experienced are doing it in one or two hours. Maybe do a college course on how to edit with some of your free time creepy. 🙄

He’s spoiling the walk out of Disney by doing a poor, poor creepy speech. Poor, poor creepy needs to sleep at two am and doesn’t have time to vlog the next day because he’s going out. (Usually skating or to Morrisons.) If everybody listens really carefully. Can you hear that sound? That’s the sound of the inghams views dropping. Boring creepy. Nobody is arsed. Go and do a night shift on a ward in a hospital and still see if anybody cares about your pity party. 🙄

Two seconds of driving home and ‘the end’ appears on screen.

I must have missed the part where the girls had their last day Disney wishes made. 🧐 Nothing happened. Esme and Isabelle weren’t filmed spending the rest of Nanas money on a treat for themselves so i guess creepy was just desperate for a clickbait title because the views are so bad. 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah “since Monday to Friday we’ve spent £1000 on postage”

no Sarah you haven’t, the customers paid fortheir own postage?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Loulou17

I thought it was really sad when Isla said she was embarrassed about her appearance. If you listen closely after Lazy said "everyone in the parks look like that today" Isla answered in a small voice "but they have their hair tied up"

I mean what mother on a soaking wet day leaves their little girls hang loose like that. Seriously what has happened Lazy ? In the early vlogs their hair was almost immaculate in fact I was jealous how good lazy was @ their hair (I'm pretty useless but always make sure my daughters is neat, tidy, and brushed)

The pajamas thing I'm speechless how dare Creepy n Lazy do that to their kids, it's out and out neglect. For me the shocking thing is the difference between the old vlogs , I think it points to a more fractured behind the scenes than we think. As a teacher I can spot things in children's eyes and looking at those 3 girls I see so much sadness and helplessness in their eyes. I feel so bad saying this but I think at this stage now they also wouldn't be smelling the freshest and it would be noticed..

• Sad
Reactions: 52

Soozy2k18

Omg where do I start on this family !!

I have been meaning to post for a while but been too busy. Some of you may not agree with me on some of this but but here goes.

Big fat Sarah Ingham - sorry but she's huge for a young mum who doesn't work she shouldn't be that size just lazy sitting about and stuffing her face doing no housework or in general doing nothing.
She is a compulsive liar and I think she has started believing her own lies she may have mental health issues regarding imaginary friends and people as only she can see them .
She has no friends and pretends to be out with people when she's only with Jace , so strange she needs help
She is not and never will be a business woman again it's her dillusions and it shouldn't be encouraged. Pretending 3 Jace dolls at the park lol ohhh yeah kids will be walking about with a 300quid doll going on rides lol what a load of shit as usual.
She's a loner and thinks her kids are brilliant and better than everyone when they are just average in looks and brains.

Izzy is starting to annoy me with her dramatics and going along with her psychotic mum ,what's happened to her again a loner with no friends. I know it's harsh but it's true.

Esme is the most relatable one and she is also the cleverest one she sees through all the rests daftness and I think she will fall away from them when she's older and is doing well herself. Esme would rather be at school with all her friends ( yes she has lots) than trail round dlp with that lot.

Isla aka giant baby , I know it's not nice to say about a kid but she's the most spoiled , horrible little girl I've ever come across. She's a giant baby can't even talk properly , wants to be in a pram with a dummy omg your nearly 8 grow up , My 5year old is more mature than this brat. She always has to be centre of attention and looking for gifts , first out the bed every morning to see what she's getting also has no friends apart from one that moved to new Zealand to get away from her lol . Start wearing clothes and riding bikes your age 8year old

Chris , dirty sleazy scumbag

Rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The vlog is called Last minute secret shopping for a special birthday surprise present!

The vlog starts with a clip of creepy. He desperately tries to sell more merch to the ifam as he reminds them to order soon to guarantee Christmas delivery. Hurry kids! Santa’s got a sleigh to fill and some gated land to fund! 🙄

Sarah starts the vlog and says she’s had a busy morning. She’s had a million emails to sort out. Blah blah baby blanket. Jace is still asleep at 10 so she’s going to make him some porridge and then she’s off to meet Katrina.

Creepy lurks around in the kitchen. He looks uncomfortable, constipated and shifty. He calls Sarah munchkin. She asks if he’s got the card and he tells her don‘t be messing about with it to much. They need to sack the script writer. Boring fakeness! 🙄

Jace plays with the Christmas tree while Sarah says that she thinks he will be so easy to potty train.

A montage of creepy arriving at the skate park and then putting on his roller skates. 🙄 I swear Sarah and chris’ must think parcels pack themselves. I bet they‘ve got Jane in there working until her fingers bleed as punishment for blabbing to mcphee.

Sarah was 30 minutes late meeting Katrina. They’re off shopping. Sarah holds up a Disney doll she’s thinking of buying and then turns the camera to Katrina who has a full basket of toys. Sarah cackles.

Jace is crying so Sarah passes him an Elsa toy and then he’s propped up so he’s standing near a baby kitchen. It‘s not got a reduced sticker on it so hint hint ifam.

Katrina is playing with a sloth. No it’s not Sarah. It’s a toy one.

Chris is in a car park. He’s spent the whole day working on a skate project again. He’s in Meadowhall now and he needs to get a little something, something for someone’s birthday. Since he’s got no imagination I’m guessing he’s off to get Sarah something from pandora. He’s not got much time so he needs to get this done “in and out style.” 🙄

He‘s babbling on that he doesn’t know what to get her. She doesn’t want anything apparently. He rules out pandora because Sarah doesn’t wear it! That’s been his gift most years.

Chris is babbling outside M&S he’s got it shortlisted to two items. I’m still guessing pandora. Or he’ll think outside the box and pick a ring from Argos.

Isla had Christmas dinner day at school.

Sarah’s back home now and Isla opens a Christmas card from her friend in New Zealand. Sarah cackles because Esme has put on lipstick and then shows off Esmes tik tok.

Sarah cackles at Esme playing with prinnys treats. Isla joins in. Prinny looks sick of their shit and just wants a sausage.

Chris is slurping on his drink. He’s blurred out the shopping bag so nobody knows what he’s bought. He’s treated himself to chicken and noodles.

Sarahs preparing dinner for the girls and Jace. They‘re having homemade pizzas. Sarah had a subway for lunch so she’s not very hungry. She washes some strawberries and then it’s advent time. YAY! 🙄

Sarah announces that she‘s about to give the girls an early Christmas present. Confused looks when she announces it’s a giving back present. Sarah tells the girls they are sorting out toys and books for children who are less fortunate BUT tonight says Sarah you each get to go on this website and adopt an animal. Sarah clears up the confusion that they don’t get the animal they just pay for the animal.

Lots of discussion about what animals they will pick. Isla doesn't know if she should pick a monkey or polar bear. Isabelle didn’t know polar bears are endangered. She knows now after Islas lesson.

Sarah reads out facts from her phone. They’ve chosen a leopard for Jace. Isabelle chose and elephant. Isla chose an orangutan and Esme chose a rhino. Sarah is donating three pop sockets to Chester zoo for the Lions collars and Chris is dedicating his next slide down the pole at Morrisons to the killer whales! 👌

Sarah cackles because Chris said bits and bobs instead of bits and bats and he did a creepy wink to the camera and says “if you didn’t vlog it it didn’t happen.” He ends the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lmr

SO, I’m at work and I hear Sarah. I look up and she’s muttering to the camera ( you’ll probably see me in the background of the vlog snickering). She puts the camera down and literally shouts, ‘it’s a camera guys for god sake’.. which I knew she wasn’t rude but Jesus.
Hi Sarah, I work in white rose and you probably know who I am so thanks for blocking me on Instagram too 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

uwu

VIP Member
Isla is 7 years old and they have rented a pushchair for her and she's also in the park wearing her onesie that she wears in bed. :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49