The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg where do I start on this family !!

I have been meaning to post for a while but been too busy. Some of you may not agree with me on some of this but but here goes.

Big fat Sarah Ingham - sorry but she's huge for a young mum who doesn't work she shouldn't be that size just lazy sitting about and stuffing her face doing no housework or in general doing nothing.
She is a compulsive liar and I think she has started believing her own lies she may have mental health issues regarding imaginary friends and people as only she can see them .
She has no friends and pretends to be out with people when she's only with Jace , so strange she needs help
She is not and never will be a business woman again it's her dillusions and it shouldn't be encouraged. Pretending 3 Jace dolls at the park lol ohhh yeah kids will be walking about with a 300quid doll going on rides lol what a load of tit as usual.
She's a loner and thinks her kids are brilliant and better than everyone when they are just average in looks and brains.
They think filming the private life of small children to make money is work. While I dislike children being used to make money for adults, I don't see why both parents have to give up work for that. Maybe Chris thinks he's too good to get the kind of job for his ability, now he thinks he's a celebrity. Except only people who admire them are under 15 year old girls and dim people without much sense, who would like anybody that's promoted. The kind of people who think Kerry Katona is sophisticated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell none of them had washed their hair again! Izzy and islas hair is disgusting..rats Tails! So instead of washing it .. Sarah puts Isla hair into skull plaits..ugh tramps.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Still in the manky onesie I see, disgusting, have some pride in your children Sarah, you skanky mare.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
On the plus side the grootty onsie has finally been peeled off..was probably stuck to her skin...and replaced with the sweaty jammies she wore the night before Disneyland.

Reactions: 8
On Sarah’s flogging chineseblanketsandme channel she says she’s found 4 blankets in the office. How can she not know how much stock she has?

• Haha
Why can’t they upload on time ?
Has b&m got a sale on or something ?
They probably got a phone call from BM telling them their sales had fallen drastically while they were away
So the Michelin Woman piled the kids in the car this morning
Dirty pj's and all Well Bits and bats are her best friends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Todays vlog is called We caught thieves in our car. Caught on camera!

The vlog starts with a recap. As if the holiday wasn’t boring enough they think that the ifam want to watch it twice.

Chris plays clips from yesterdays vlog and then it cuts to later that night part two. Imagine your ego being that big that you think people want to watch roads while you travel home in the dark. Why wasn’t this in yesterday’s vlog. 🧐

Shots of the roads. The inghams are on their way home. Riveting stuff already! 👌🙄

Is the whole vlog going to be roads? 🧐 It seems like they’ve been driving for ages.

They’re now in Calais. Sarah says she drove them. Chris slept for 10 minutes but Jace and the girls were a bit rowdy so he did some editing. They’re now on the ferry. Sarah says they’ve just made the three hour journey down to Dover. She corrects herself and says Calais.

Sarah mentions the ferry was delayed because of the bad winds. I can’t see creepy so I’m guessing he’s huddled over a toilet somewhere feeling sea sick. 👌

*Marcus Bentley from big brothers voice.* “Day 84 and Isla is still in her onesie!” Seriously she’s had that thing on for 3 days now and she’s sleeping in it too.

Sarah starts talking about Jaces teeth. “You know when they get that flourencent line on their gums.” 🙄 Imagine if Sarah released a baby book? Chapter 3. What to do when your babies gums light up! She cackles and says translucent.

Jace is on the floor now. Sarah says he just crawled backwards. Chris plays a montage of Jace reaching forward.

Part two again It’s the day after and they’re at the premier inn. They've combined the two vlogs to take the pressure off. Ah these youtubers and their hard, hard lives. 🙄 Chris hasn't slept. Sarah drops in that she hasn’t slept in nine months. She looks the most rested, sleep deprived person I’ve seen. She then says they’ve just woke up after a nice sleep in this morning.

Sarah proves she’s been reading tattle again. They book the biggest room with a double bed, two singles and a cot and Esme and Isla top and tail. It’s easier and they’re only small. she says.

Jace is fast asleep on the bed. Sarah was trying to keep him awake so he’d sleep in the car. He’s lay on a bed and wrapped in a blanket. Sarah I don’t think that’s how you’re going to keep him awake. 🙄

Creepy says He’d love to stay and explore dover for a bit and then it’s back to the motorway and they’re off home! Roads and more roads.

They've stopped. Sarah says they’ve been driving for three hours. They’re near London. The traffics so bad. The girls need the toilet and they’re stretching Jaces legs. Sarah seems more excited about visiting the service station than she was about Disneyland.

Sarah repeats a line about not wanting to take Jace out in the freezing cold. She’s smelling the girls breaths to make sure they’ve not been eating her crisps. It cuts to a clip of the girls stealing Sarahs crisps while she’s not in the car. Ah come on Chris. How tit is this footage? This was the clickbait title. 🙄 They’re still going on and Sarah is holding up the bag of crisps. They screech about jelly babies and then back on the road.

They‘re back home after 7 hours on the road. Sarah‘s excited to get a cup of tea.

Jace is back in his usual spot near the Christmas tree and Creepy is growling with a toy dinosaur. Sarah says to Jace “how did you manage to get all the way over there?” Isla shows the ifam a picture she’s made for Jace.

It’s advent calendar time. Isla is still in her LOL onesie. Chris and Sarah are trying to guess what the squishy is. And the award for most boring vlog of the year goes to...... 🙄

Jace is having tummy time. Isla sits him up so she can give him his advent calendar. He’s is excited for chocolate. Sarah cackles and Chris creeps.

NEWSFLASH!! Isla is in clean pyjamas. The LOL onesie walks itself to the kitchen in disgust.

That was the worst vlog yet. Sarah says it’s been an incredible week. She must have seen this on Facebook because she says the year is drawing to a close and not all of our friends and family made it. You have to make the most of every single moment. The positive pineapple ends the vlog. 😴

I thought “there ain’t no vlogmas like an the ingham family vlogmas? Boring!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Lessons for the day(Monday as the girls missed yet another day of school)
English class: fluorescent is a synonym for translucent (don't homeschool Sarah)
Fluorescent can also mean neon😳
Gym: crawling means bending over and bending back. Falling is part of crawling. Not being able to roll over at almost 9 months is acceptable
Nutrition: eat chocolate late at night
You can eat turkey if you have 1 tooth
Math: word problem: How many people can fit in 1small hotel room, each having a place to sleep. How many beds will you need for 6?
Bioethics: Is it right to accuse your daughters of stealing crisps? Seemed like they were very hungry. What would any normal mother do?
Hygiene: 72 hrs in the same onesie. When do you bathe and launder the onesie?
Science: How many days does it take to have body odor without clean clothes and a bath? let's ask Creepy he's an expert
My last lesson of the day as the girls are back to school where they belong

• Haha
Reactions: 43
On Sarah’s flogging chineseblanketsandme channel she says she’s found 4 blankets in the office. How can she not know how much stock she has?
I'm betting those 4 blankets are what has been returned from disgruntled customers when they've seen how shite they are. Lazy will have repackaged them and flogging them as brand new.

@Ghost82 i am glad that you do these so I don’t feel the need to watch , but please let someone know if you need a day off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isla changed her onsie finally but it wasn't into clean PJ's...she had worn them the night before they left for Paris.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lessons for the day(Monday as the girls missed yet another day of school)
English class: fluorescent is a synonym for translucent (don't homeschool Sarah)
Fluorescent can also mean neon😳
Gym: crawling means bending over and bending back. Falling is part of crawling. Not being able to roll over at almost 9 months is acceptable
Nutrition: eat chocolate late at night
You can eat turkey if you have 1 tooth
Math: word problem: How many people can fit in 1small hotel room, each having a place to sleep. How many beds will you need for 6?
Bioethics: Is it right to accuse your daughters of stealing crisps? Seemed like they were very hungry. What would any normal mother do?
Hygiene: 72 hrs in the same onesie. When do you bathe and launder the onesie?
Science: How many days does it take to have body odor without clean clothes and a bath? let's ask Creepy he's an expert
My last lesson of the day as the girls are back to school where they belong
but we could do with some extra curricculum. or what to learn instead of homework.

Few sentences from the vlog that caught my ear. All from Sarah.

‘We don’t usually get travel sick as a family’
What the hell does that mean? Can just see Jace in a few years or one of the girls ‘mum I don’t feel well’ ‘no you’re fine, as a family we don’t get travel sick’ how bloody thick.

Explaining that when they only have two single beds for the girls ‘Esme and Isla too and tail because it’s easier’.
I think you mean cheaper, Sarah. Never mind that your kids won’t get a decent nights sleep and a bed to them self but as long as you get your sleep and don’t have to fork out for two rooms, you’re grand. Mother of the year once again.
Funny how when they used to get free stays in hotel they always had two rooms.

‘He needed is bottom changing’ nappy, Sarah, nappy. We’ve talking about this. The bum never changes, the nappy does. Though not very often if you can help it. Again, mother of the year.

Sarah coughing into her hand. Filthy germ bag!

‘It’s the start of a brand new week for us tomorrow’
No, it was the start of a brand new week for everyone today Sarah. The fact that you’re a narcissistic bat who doesn’t care for her children’s well-being or education doesn’t change the days of the week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
OMG Jace was on his tummy until lil miss boo boo had to sit him up for his advent calendar.

When they went on last summers grand tour in a tin can did lazy drive at all? If not where did she get the experience to drive on the other side of the road. I could be wrong, but don’t you drive on the right side of the road in France? My guess is creepy drove and they didn’t show it.
No he drove in the summer it's easy in France to drive there roads are diffrant to ours very easy x

Reactions: 4
They were probably ones used for Jace, that she's just decided to shove back in bags and sell on - Nutella stain included for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Sarah thought the hold up was the riot no got news for you the riot was your ifam fighting over the blankets but f course you didnt want meet and great in middle if it all. Oh by the way it was the wind bit choppy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The journey seems unnecessarily torturous. a 24 hour journey home from PARIS essentially? They could legitimately be in Singapore by now. Or even Perth Australia if they took the direct flight. my mind is blown by their decision making
I think they do it this way because no one can forsee where they are going etc. They always get spotted at the airport or someone recognises where they are.

this way doesn’t give anyone time to complain to hotels border control etc

OMG Jace was on his tummy until lil miss boo boo had to sit him up for his advent calendar.

When they went on last summers grand tour in a tin can did lazy drive at all? If not where did she get the experience to drive on the other side of the road. I could be wrong, but don’t you drive on the right side of the road in France? My guess is creepy drove and they didn’t show it.
No she didn’t. She said this time was her first. Really though it’s not much more difficult and if anything the roads in Europe are nicer to drive on and they don’t have many roundabouts and things anyway

Reactions: 2
I think they do it this way because no one can forsee where they are going etc. They always get spotted at the airport or someone recognises where they are.
this way doesn’t give anyone time to complain to hotels border control etc
Are they that well known? I had never heard of them until seeing the news online about father of family on youtube using the family channel to try to meet young girls at night.

Reactions: 6
Are they that well known? I had never heard of them until seeing the news online about father of family on youtube using the family channel to try to meet young girls at night.
They’ve had people contact hotels in the past and also one holiday that seemed sponsored and then when they arrived no mention of it again
oh and Chris got taken aside at Australian customs for 2hours. They mentioned it in a blog

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.