The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Isabelle’s latest video is sponsored
Surely John Adam didn't send that toy to Isabelle? Just looked at their website and it's full of toddlers. Very telling that they didn't do the add on the main channel. Hmmm, I wonder why that it is😂🤣

Reactions: 7
What I wanna know is if there getting bigger house ,there channel going, kids school were is the money going to come from. I still cant see them going of there channel they get away with everything thars put in there way

Reactions: 3
Surely John Adam didn't send that toy to Isabelle? Just looked at their website and it's full of toddlers. Very telling that they didn't do the add on the main channel. Hmmm, I wonder why that it is😂🤣
Good point, it did seem to be a toy more suited to Islas age.

Reactions: 5
Sarah's been up and dressed early, lately. Must be taking the girls to school during Creepys ban 🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never in this house anyway! In fact, in my experience, good quality nappies are a must or there is alot of leakage. Once the baby is sleeping through that is
my bro has to get these type of cleanable nappies for his son at night ( nothing wrong with baby but he wees at night)

Reactions: 4
So let me get this straight. Instead of buying say food and put it to a foodbank or buying presents to drop off at a charity drop off point they are basically clearing out all their old tit to give away to save them a trip to the tip. Only reason they’re doing that is because their moving anyway and will be clearing out and it’s less for them to dump. Christmas is the most charitable time of year and still their being dicks!!! Hope their next tit is a hedgehog pair of disgusting, nasty pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my goodness, how awkward was the staged 'goodbye, love you lots. Kiss kiss' kitchen scene 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if we'll get a vlog focused on voting in the general election tomorrow. Considering all their viewers are adults, i think it would make great content.
I would be interested to hear their thoughts on the parties and their local mps, maybe some artsy shots of the polling station with some classy music over the top.
I suspect they've even filmed a segment where they taught the girls all about the importance of voting, im almost certain lazy would've discussed the suffragettes and what they went through so that women could vote.
Maybe they even took the girls down to the polling station with them, to show them what it's all about.

Come on Lazy & Creeps, give the adults the content they want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who doesn’t love a song coming up to Christmas?

🎵 On the 12th day of Christmas, the Inghams gave to me
12 turkey drummers
11 sweatshop blankets
10 all day ‘skate jobs’
9 Lazies ranting
8 Grannies grooming
7 year old baby
6 Jace doll payments
5 ORANGE TWIRLS
4 tired kids
3 stone gained
2 weeks off school
And a hat that has never been washed 🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
To be honest he didnt look well in her insta post of him by the tree.
I honestly don't think he gets enough fluids at all, and he seems to have alot of salt in his diet too. As well as the sugar. She would be far better off introducing him to bottles of water now. She hasn't a clue and it is so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 11

🎵 On the 12th day of Christmas the Ingham’s gave to me
12 turkey drummers
11 sweatshop blankets
10 all day ‘skate jobs’
9 Lazies ranting
8 Grannies grooming
7 year old baby
6 Jace doll payments
5 ORANGE TWIRLS
4 tired kids
3 stone gained
2 weeks off school
Shall we start a choir and knock on their door?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

12 turkey drummers
11 sweatshop blankets
10 all day ‘skate jobs’
9 Lazies ranting
8 Grannies grooming
7 year old baby
6 Jace doll payments
5 ORANGE TWIRLS
4 tired kids
3 stone gained
2 weeks off school
Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 4
Part of me thinks its good that isabelles got a #sponsor video. Her channel needs all the help it can get. Then i remember whos in charge of her savings and die a little knowing any money made will be spent in bnm

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She's running her mouth because she's a thick bleeping chav cockwomble
Chav cockwomble 🤣🤣 of course she’s a chav she’s got a wedding and engagement ring from Pandora and thinks it’s classy. Mind you I’d have put her more in the Elizabeth Duke category LOL. Katrina must have got for her Universal Credit payment for Christmas judging by the amount in her trolley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if we'll get a vlog focused on voting in the general election tomorrow. Considering all their viewers are adults, i think it would make great content.
I would be interested to hear their thoughts on the parties and their local mps, maybe some artsy shots of the polling station with some classy music over the top.
I suspect they've even filmed a segment where they taught the girls all about the importance of voting, im almost certain lazy would've discussed the suffragettes and what they went through so that women could vote.
Maybe they even took the girls down to the polling station with them, to show them what it's all about.

Come on Lazy & Creeps, give the adults the content they want.
They'll say they voted, but it'll be lies as usual.
My girls have had mock elections in their schools.
... Watch Lazy claim Issy was all into her school's mock election 🤔 Yeah, right.

Reactions: 14

12 turkey drummers
11 sweatshop blankets
10 all day ‘skate jobs’
9 Lazies ranting
8 Grannies grooming
7 year old baby
6 Jace doll payments
5 ORANGE TWIRLS
4 tired kids
3 stone gained
2 weeks off school
Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.