The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sarah cant travel back in dirty leggings but is fine with the kids wearing the same pjs all week

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh my God, Why are the girls walking around Disneyland Paris in Pajamas they have worn everynight for a week and why on earth is Isla in a buggy she is in year three for goodness sake she will eight in a few months she will be ripped apart at school!
Exactly - can’t imagine she has many or any friends as it is. Encouraging her to act as if she’s 17 months not 7 is not going to help her!

Reactions: 12
Has anyone heard of hollyvlogs? She was doing a live on Instagram the other day and someone asked if she knew who the Ingham's were. She responded, with a yes, in a very meaningful way. Then some said you should get your baby's together as Holly has just had a baby boy, and she was like no, she and I wouldn't see eye to eye, then this person kept pushing, oh you'd get on and you could tell from then on she overlooked this person's comments
It's very telling when even smaller YouTubers want nothing to do with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
My 6 year old walked in and saw her and asked if she was a baby. For goodness sake they’re really not doing that kid any favours.
Thiers a girl in my daugthers class who comes ands goes to school in a pushchair.. The kids 6 and lot of the other kids have started teasing her about it. The mum really doesnt seem to care as its easier for her not to have her walk 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Apparently they are leaving Paris late this evening so I hope they are getting a Eurostar otherwise they will not be getting home until the very early hours of the morning which will probably mean another day off school. :rolleyes: :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard of hollyvlogs? She was doing a live on Instagram the other day and someone asked if she knew who the Ingham's were. She responded, with a yes, in a very meaningful way. Then some said you should get your baby's together as Holly has just had a baby boy, and she was like no, she and I wouldn't see eye to eye, then this person kept pushing, oh you'd get on and you could tell from then on she overlooked this person's comments
Holly called Chris out for being sexually inappropriate in a social situation. She was also very vocal when the rumours of him messaging young girls came out.

Reactions: 34
Hollys talked about meeting them before on lives. Chris was very open about his and sarahs sex lives to her and callum, and they had just met!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She spoke out about them and was then silenced by Levi's, I believe. She cant stand the Inghams.

Reactions: 26
Holly called Chris out for being sexually inappropriate in a social situation. She was also very vocal when the rumours of him messaging young girls came out.
Never knew this as I only just discovered Holly thought it was very strange.

Reactions: 6
Makes me wonder if she still breast feeds isla she cant use knife and fork ,I bet she has a dummy at night before j was born she got one stuck in her mouth she always wants mummy omg let her grow up shes not weee baby she 7

Reactions: 6
I'm still outraged on Izzy's behalf over Sarah declaring that she might use the brand new lipstick from her child's advent calendar. Then started to kick off that Izzy clearly wasn't happy about that.

Yes it's minor but FFS let her have something that her own, I know they have too much crap but knowing your mum will just snatch anything brand new off you isn't nice. It's not the same lending some old makeup as using something new.

Remeber when izzy was so happy to find one lint Easter egg and was happy to share it, but Sarah snatched it off her. She clearly didn't want a dozen crappy palm oil chocolate cheap eggs and on decent one. But didn't get that as that doesn't make content.
Well also Sarah has massive cold sores so shouldn’t be sharing lip products with her anyway. She’s grim

• Sick
Reactions: 18
If Isla’s legs were aching, surely one of them could’ve given her a piggy back or something but putting her in a pushchair?!🤯

Reactions: 7
Sarah “since Monday to Friday we’ve spent £1000 on postage”

no Sarah you haven’t, the customers paid fortheir own postage?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
How embarrassing. Probably hoping to get to que jump by saying isla has special needs. Not that easy I’m afraid you pair of idiots. You need actual proof of disability. What do we expect of Sarah’s child? Bound to be lazy and greedy just like their mum

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.