The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on Right Move around their local area, you will see there's many "bigger" houses that are much cheaper than their current house. So the whole "we're buying a bigger house" is laughable. We all know you can no longer afford the hefty mortgage.

Why not share the post she's sending to everyone then, Sarah? 😏 Would it mean your precious IFAM would be able to see what kind of disgusting human you are married to?

Come on, chavvy snowman. You want to play Billy Big Balls, then share the whole lot. I dare you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Izzys eyes were all over the place in them stories, so something is right about these edits and her liking them.

Jaces outfit on sarahs grid looks too small, looks like its unpoppered at the thigh.
Ive never seen a baby of Jaces age look so unconnected to the world, there is no life in them eyes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
they are bullies to that young girl both of them , pick on someone older go on I dare you to message one of us, is it because we have no qualms about answering you back ? I couldn't give a tit where you are moving to as long as you get off you tube you gobby cow

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wanted to go to bed. Couldn't you have waited until the morning Sarah?

Oh of course the ifam are on the way to harass the poor girl. Can someone check if she is ok?
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
gated piece of land?? Sounds like a great place for the caravan

also. Illigal.... I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it. Please don’t homeschool those children

Not really sure why she blurred the title of the house thing but left the url address clearly visable anyway 😂 brains of Britain
"Gated piece of land" sounds like prison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not really sure why she blurred the title of the house thing but left the url address clearly visable anyway 😂 brains of Britain
Exactly! Sarah complains Izzy is inboxing people her house advert which has her address on, yet shares the advert with all her followers, now everyone has their address!

• Haha
  • Wow
I know we've all spoken about it before, but the pure hypocrisy in what she says is hilarious. Wanting to be safe from "stalkers", yet they've changed their PO Box address for their office address - somewhere they spend time at as a family (all to save money on a PO Box, absolute cheap skates). So dangerous.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Absolute idiots. Plus, within the first 2 seconds of them uploading a vlog at their new home, us Tattlers will know their full address and neighbours cats name.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Izzys eyes were all over the place in them stories, so something is right about these edits and her liking them.

Jaces outfit on sarahs grid looks too small, looks like its unpoppered at the thigh.
Ive never seen a baby of Jaces age look so unconnected to the world, there is no life in them eyes.
So sad.He had every opportunity to crawl when chris was going on about him and Jace having boy space only ,yet he looked as if he may topple over ,then sat back down on his behind.I know all babies are different ,but he`s what?8/9 months? he honestly should be on the move.Guess all that sitting still in his pram has put a halt to all that.Shame on you Sarah!

Reactions: 10
Having googled gated communities in Bradford, only one real option came up for me. 5 bed house for 325k so cheaper than the house they're in now. I'd put money on it being there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Having googled gated communities in Bradford, only one real option came up for me. 5 bed house for 325k so cheaper than the house they're in now. I'd put money on it being there
They could rent, though. I think them going back to renting is a big possibility.

Reactions: 5
Imagine been locked in a gated community with that lot 😱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Saw someone on sarahs insta to tell izzy to check out their latest post. I went and had a nosey and found this really disturbing!
What the hell?! All that's missing from that is a random foot fetish sentence (all the dodgy Instagram folk have a foot fetish... Do you like feet, Chris?)

That's scary. And sick. She's 14.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Saw someone on sarahs insta to tell izzy to check out their latest post. I went and had a nosey and found this really disturbing!
Probably Chris 🤮 Doesn't he call her wizzle?

That whole things so disturbing regardless of who it's from. STALKER ALERT

Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
Didnt they once have Isla sleeping in a travel cot in a hotel when there wasnt enough beds?
Yes they did. I remember that.. Was it in Majorca?
Does it cost a lot more to book a second room at a premier inn if you have more than 2 children? So if you have 1 extra child do you pay for an entire extra room? That WOULD work out very expensive for and family if that's the case. Not saying it's OK to only book for 2 adults and 2 kids, but I can see why some would change it if you are booking for 2 adults and 3 kids

Reactions: 5
No lazy a Christmas tie that plays tunes ain’t that Effin funny 🙈
Sumo Sarah probably bought the tie and pretended it was a gift from imaginary ifam again

Ever since the school “we get away with” vlog it’s gone shite views I think that cocky wording has cost them, cocky Izzy too in that background grated on me but guess when she wasn’t cocky? When only 1 friend was allowed at her sleepover 😂
Exactly and it wasn't even a friend it was her cousin Leah
Isabelle has no friends and they better stop pretending that she does .
Also they just use Leah when it suits because if she hadn't came for Izzy's birthday it would just be her alone as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Don't understand why they don't donate the stuff ifam get them or does it go on market place what they don't want or ebay half the stuff they get is unreal

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.