Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Gooooooooood morninggggggggggg tatties!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m freezing here but the thought of another day of looking forward to tonight’s blog is keeping me all warm and fuzz! It’s like I’m wrapped in a high quality waterproof blanket made with love!! Luckily I’ve got my Ifam onesie to wear to work as it’s superdooper lot a bit cold all day today! I’ve literally not taken it off for the last 5 days and nights!! Just a quick squiz of fabreeze and you are good to go!!!!
Have a good day boobooooos!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
For you, Sarah:

Happy birthday to you,
Orange twirls, rants, woohoo!
Your husband is a creepy groomer,
And your mother in law is too!

3 "woohoo"s for Lazy!

Screenshot_20191213_104918.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

leni18

VIP Member
Come on nikki dish all the dirt and show everything you have. Sarah Ingham you disgusting vile beast of a bitch you really are a horrid ass hole aren't you. Sitting in your vlogs threatening your so called haters and playing victim, you know everyone here at tattle knows exactly what you and your disgusting husband are and we all worked you out as soon as your halo slipped long before your husband was outed as a teen groomer. Now get off youtube take your children mould them back into routined family life and do one. Leave teenagers alone your husband is one minute wanting to bed them and the next your threatening them. You vile vile tramps. You've lost every single person you had at the start of your journey if you were all sweetness they'd be around you supporting you. Police aren't interested in us we have done nothing wrong we speak fact, we make no personal threats we leak no personal info unlike you. We are here to make God damn sure teenagers are safe.

Reactions: 39

String Man

VIP Member
I added a link to the Stay video onto the Ingham Wiki last week to ensure it is preserved for posterity. Far too good to get buried in an old thread.

So the dirty PJ gang should be back home by now,surprised we couldn't smell them as they rolled off the ferry.

Hey Chris - if you have to stay up until 5am editing that means you are crap at your job. Do better, Be better. Talentless fuckwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SarahGard83

VIP Member
They'll probably announce on Christmas day that Jace is actually baby Jesus and that not only did he just walk but he walked on water! It's the sort of clickbait they'd do!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
If Jace really is as mobile as they say he is, why the ever living fuck have they not got corner covers on the coffee table?
Also, I wouldn't brag about him not having very wet nappies in the morning. That will be because he is not drinking nearly enough Sarah and consuming so much dehydrating shit sugar and salt.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
i haven’t watched the Vlog (they’re so dullllll!) but did they really hire a pushchair for Esme/Isla?! Am I reading right?

what the fuck?

im disabled (as I’ve said many times lol - sorry 😂) and when I went to Disney in 2008 (Islas age) my dad hired a pushchair (I couldn’t walk far and was miserable) — it was tiny and so uncomfortable for me he had to hire a wheelchair instead. But esme and Isla aren’t disabled and perfectly able to walk?! They’ll get the piss absolutely ripped out of them at school - and It’s taking away from a disabled child or younger child who may genuinely need one...

Can’t believe that. 😳

• Sad
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
If you look on Right Move around their local area, you will see there's many "bigger" houses that are much cheaper than their current house. So the whole "we're buying a bigger house" is laughable. We all know you can no longer afford the hefty mortgage.

Why not share the post she's sending to everyone then, Sarah? 😏 Would it mean your precious IFAM would be able to see what kind of disgusting human you are married to?

Come on, chavvy snowman. You want to play Billy Big Balls, then share the whole lot. I dare you.

• Heart
  • Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Sarah says they havn't been filming their acts of kindness or Chris has been cutting them out, She says "I paid for a meal for a family at Disney and we didn't show it." Of course you did Sarah, if you'd paid for a meal for someone i'm dam sure you would have made it known. In your own words "if it wasn't vlogged it didn't happen !"

• Haha
Cos I'm invested now I clicked on the link in Chris' bio to see their YouTube channel. Look what YouTube automatically loads up immediately after even if you have just come via the Inghams own Instagram page Screenshot_20191213-122044_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191213-122044_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

HeChRa

I can’t believe Sarah addressed the Premier-Inn-sleeping-arangement after we spoke here. I’m the one who originally posted about it as I work for Premier Inn! They must either sneak one of the kids in OR kick up a fuss at reception - either way, it’s wrong. It’s all to do with fire regulations. We take the name of every person in a room and if a fire breaks out a guest list is printed for ourselves and the fire department. There are interconnecting rooms available, why let your children share a bed? If they ever stay at my hotel (which MAY be possible 😉) they’re definitely not checking in to one room. I’ve refused people in the past and made them buy an extra room there and then and I’ll certainly do it to that family 😉

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I know we've all spoken about it before, but the pure hypocrisy in what she says is hilarious. Wanting to be safe from "stalkers", yet they've changed their PO Box address for their office address - somewhere they spend time at as a family (all to save money on a PO Box, absolute cheap skates). So dangerous.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Absolute idiots. Plus, within the first 2 seconds of them uploading a vlog at their new home, us Tattlers will know their full address and neighbours cats name.

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
I’m back after birthing my child! Felt like I was gone forever! (11 weeks to be exact). Had no time to check in and comment on the actual mess that was their DLP trip.

I haven’t read back too far so sorry if comments have already been made on some of this but good god...

What’s with the new “CUT TO BLEEP SCREEN MAN” crap?
The girls wearing pyjamas in the parks?
No meeting characters? (Surely that’s what you go to Disney for? I swear I’ve never seen pics of them with any characters, just on rides. Just go to bloody Alton Towers!!)
The girls in a pushchair? I know their legs get tired but is that not a bit lazy?!
Using bags to cover the pram because they ripped the rain cover?!
“ALL NEW” tower of terror ride. Good god. It’s just a new sequence of videos. It’s been like that for some time.

Also, I’ve been to DLP many many many times and I can assure you Chris, all not chocolates are all the same in Disney. They taste no different from Caseys.

annnnnnd I’m back. Thank god!

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'd put money on them moving into rented whilst telling the Ifam that they are looking for their dream home, at the same time as telling everyone they are hoping to go back to Florida next year and bigging up lots of huge projects that never actually materialise.

We are finally witnessing the slow death of the channel that we knew would eventually come. They deserve it.
Can you imagine the moving vlogs? Sarah being carried out on the sofa by the removal company like a queen on a palanquin screeching into her camera Jace is asleep, I can't move 😂😂

• Haha

Tinker45

So let's get this right! Isla has been in her PJ's every night for a week and then worn them day and night straight through from Friday evening till Monday morning? Imran have they even changed her underwear? I doubt it!
This is neglect! Plain and simple. They must all stink. And that's just plain cruel to those kids!
I mean I knew they were stinky and dirty but this is just????
At home iam convinced they wear the same PJ's for months!! Remember Izzy's pink onsie she was in every night for weeks!! Then they stopped showing themselves in the evening.
Dirty disgusting ..I have no words!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Im only just watching last nights vlog, did those leggings really get burnt by the iron or was that her chub rub chaffing?

• Haha
  • Sick

nattis

VIP Member
how disgusting sleeping in pyjamas all week then using them in a themepark for a day. and then go back to sleep in them the same night. :sick::sick::sick::sick::poop::sick:

• Sick

Twinkleeye

I think its £60 each per parent for each child. So it would be £120 for Isla
As I’ve mentioned before. I have contacted the DFE and I recently spoke to someone they are taking it seriously and have warned the council of the statutory duties they have under safeguarding children and education. Most likely they will be going to court. I’ve provided the DFE with the name of their channel and by just watching them it’s clear that missing time off is affecting their development - They were born and bred here yet their grammar is absolutely terrible.

Jazzy1983

Excuse my language but Sarah with her hood up looks like she’s got her face peaking out of a polar bears asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35