The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog is called Last minute secret shopping for a special birthday surprise present!

The vlog starts with a clip of creepy. He desperately tries to sell more merch to the ifam as he reminds them to order soon to guarantee Christmas delivery. Hurry kids! Santa’s got a sleigh to fill and some gated land to fund! 🙄

Sarah starts the vlog and says she’s had a busy morning. She’s had a million emails to sort out. Blah blah baby blanket. Jace is still asleep at 10 so she’s going to make him some porridge and then she’s off to meet Katrina.

Creepy lurks around in the kitchen. He looks uncomfortable, constipated and shifty. He calls Sarah munchkin. She asks if he’s got the card and he tells her don‘t be messing about with it to much. They need to sack the script writer. Boring fakeness! 🙄

Jace plays with the Christmas tree while Sarah says that she thinks he will be so easy to potty train.

A montage of creepy arriving at the skate park and then putting on his roller skates. 🙄 I swear Sarah and chris’ must think parcels pack themselves. I bet they‘ve got Jane in there working until her fingers bleed as punishment for blabbing to mcphee.

Sarah was 30 minutes late meeting Katrina. They’re off shopping. Sarah holds up a Disney doll she’s thinking of buying and then turns the camera to Katrina who has a full basket of toys. Sarah cackles.

Jace is crying so Sarah passes him an Elsa toy and then he’s propped up so he’s standing near a baby kitchen. It‘s not got a reduced sticker on it so hint hint ifam.

Katrina is playing with a sloth. No it’s not Sarah. It’s a toy one.

Chris is in a car park. He’s spent the whole day working on a skate project again. He’s in Meadowhall now and he needs to get a little something, something for someone’s birthday. Since he’s got no imagination I’m guessing he’s off to get Sarah something from pandora. He’s not got much time so he needs to get this done “in and out style.” 🙄

He‘s babbling on that he doesn’t know what to get her. She doesn’t want anything apparently. He rules out pandora because Sarah doesn’t wear it! That’s been his gift most years.

Chris is babbling outside M&S he’s got it shortlisted to two items. I’m still guessing pandora. Or he’ll think outside the box and pick a ring from Argos.

Isla had Christmas dinner day at school.

Sarah’s back home now and Isla opens a Christmas card from her friend in New Zealand. Sarah cackles because Esme has put on lipstick and then shows off Esmes tik tok.

Sarah cackles at Esme playing with prinnys treats. Isla joins in. Prinny looks sick of their tit and just wants a sausage.

Chris is slurping on his drink. He’s blurred out the shopping bag so nobody knows what he’s bought. He’s treated himself to chicken and noodles.

Sarahs preparing dinner for the girls and Jace. They‘re having homemade pizzas. Sarah had a subway for lunch so she’s not very hungry. She washes some strawberries and then it’s advent time. YAY! 🙄

Sarah announces that she‘s about to give the girls an early Christmas present. Confused looks when she announces it’s a giving back present. Sarah tells the girls they are sorting out toys and books for children who are less fortunate BUT tonight says Sarah you each get to go on this website and adopt an animal. Sarah clears up the confusion that they don’t get the animal they just pay for the animal.

Lots of discussion about what animals they will pick. Isla doesn't know if she should pick a monkey or polar bear. Isabelle didn’t know polar bears are endangered. She knows now after Islas lesson.

Sarah reads out facts from her phone. They’ve chosen a leopard for Jace. Isabelle chose and elephant. Isla chose an orangutan and Esme chose a rhino. Sarah is donating three pop sockets to Chester zoo for the Lions collars and Chris is dedicating his next slide down the pole at Morrisons to the killer whales! 👌

Sarah cackles because Chris said bits and bobs instead of bits and bats and he did a creepy wink to the camera and says “if you didn’t vlog it it didn’t happen.” He ends the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So they're getting rid of a bunch of old toys in tomorrow's vlog.
They have to have a toy clear out to make room for all the new ones!!! It's also probably mostly gifted toys they don't want and poundland "pile bulkers" from last year...

The dry nappy in the morning thing concerned me a little too.
Me too to be honest, most especially if she's feeding him during her long sleepless nights...

Reactions: 12
The vlog is called Last minute secret shopping for a special birthday surprise present!

The vlog starts with a clip of creepy. He desperately tries to sell more merch to the ifam as he reminds them to order soon to guarantee Christmas delivery. Hurry kids! Santa’s got a sleigh to fill and some gated land to fund! 🙄

Sarah starts the vlog and says she’s had a busy morning. She’s had a million emails to sort out. Blah blah baby blanket. Jace is still asleep at 10 so she’s going to make him some porridge and then she’s off to meet Katrina.

Creepy lurks around in the kitchen. He looks uncomfortable, constipated and shifty. He calls Sarah munchkin. She asks if he’s got the card and he tells her don‘t be messing about with it to much. They need to sack the script writer. Boring fakeness! 🙄

Jace plays with the Christmas tree while Sarah says that she thinks he will be so easy to potty train.

A montage of creepy arriving at the skate park and then putting on his roller skates. 🙄 I swear Sarah and chris’ must think parcels pack themselves. I bet they‘ve got Jane in there working until her fingers bleed as punishment for blabbing to mcphee.

Sarah was 30 minutes late meeting Katrina. They’re off shopping. Sarah holds up a Disney doll she’s thinking of buying and then turns the camera to Katrina who has a full basket of toys. Sarah cackles.

Jace is crying so Sarah passes him an Elsa toy and then he’s propped up so he’s standing near a baby kitchen. It‘s not got a reduced sticker on it so hint hint ifam.

Katrina is playing with a sloth. No it’s not Sarah. It’s a toy one.

Chris is in a car park. He’s spent the whole day working on a skate project again. He’s in Meadowhall now and he needs to get a little something, something for someone’s birthday. Since he’s got no imagination I’m guessing he’s off to get Sarah something from pandora. He’s not got much time so he needs to get this done “in and out style.” 🙄

He‘s babbling on that he doesn’t know what to get her. She doesn’t want anything apparently. He rules out pandora because Sarah doesn’t wear it! That’s been his gift most years.

Chris is babbling outside M&S he’s got it shortlisted to two items. I’m still guessing pandora. Or he’ll think outside the box and pick a ring from Argos.

Isla had Christmas dinner day at school.

Sarah’s back home now and Isla opens a Christmas card from her friend in New Zealand. Sarah cackles because Esme has put on lipstick and then shows off Esmes tik tok.

Sarah cackles at Esme playing with prinnys treats. Isla joins in. Prinny looks sick of their tit and just wants a sausage.

Chris is slurping on his drink. He’s blurred out the shopping bag so nobody knows what he’s bought. He’s treated himself to chicken and noodles.

Sarahs preparing dinner for the girls and Jace. They‘re having homemade pizzas. Sarah had a subway for lunch so she’s not very hungry. She washes some strawberries and then it’s advent time. YAY! 🙄

Sarah announces that she‘s about to give the girls an early Christmas present. Confused looks when she announces it’s a giving back present. Sarah tells the girls they are sorting out toys and books for children who are less fortunate BUT tonight says Sarah you each get to go on this website and adopt an animal. Sarah clears up the confusion that they don’t get the animal they just pay for the animal.

Lots of discussion about what animals they will pick. Isla doesn't know if she should pick a monkey or polar bear. Isabelle didn’t know polar bears are endangered. She knows now after Islas lesson.

Sarah reads out facts from her phone. They’ve chosen a leopard for Jace. Isabelle chose and elephant. Isla chose an orangutan and Esme chose a rhino. Sarah is donating three pop sockets to Chester zoo for the Lions collars and Chris is dedicating his next slide down the pole at Morrisons to the killer whales! 👌

Sarah cackles because Chris said bits and bobs instead of bits and bats and he did a creepy wink to the camera and says “if you didn’t vlog it it didn’t happen.” He ends the vlog.
Sarah doesn’t wear pandora??? Didn’t she just buy her replacement wedding ring from there???

TO BE A GOOD LIAR YOU NEED A GOOD MEMORY GUYs

Should have chosen the leopard for Chris. Never changes its spots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Chris is such a liar - “she doesn’t wear pandora” - what does she do with it, feed it to Jace?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah should educate Isla on sustained palm oil , it takes not a few minutes to look up and research what companies use sustained compared to those who use unsustained ! Now that is educational sarah , can you manage that 🤔 palm oil is in just about everything so cannot be completely avoided , chocolate for example hence the drastic taste change over the last few years ! And while I am on this subject , may I advise to stop buying so much plastic tat and overdoing gifts to cut down your carbon footprint being as it’s such a worry ! Maybe purchase some ECO products for Christmas for the girls to get into a routine as they grow older to be more self conscious of the impact plastic has on the environment!

I have noticed recently that more attention is being paid to the girls ‘talents’ as they like to call it ! Think they are trying to get some work for the children such as modelling, acting etc ! They know no bounds these parents !

Everytime I see Chris’s beanie , it reminds me of the 4 strikes and one across counting down the day’s in a prison cell ! Good practice , it may be needed yet !!

Reactions: 19
I don’t know how long Creepy pretends to edit for but he’s doing a crap job. He didn’t quite manage to cut out the girls’ initial reaction to Lazy announcing the giving back Christmas presents idea.

B8641D3D-D321-4F03-A13A-89AA306027BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Did anyone else notice how tired Esme looked tonight, her eyes were so red and she was constantly rubbing them. That poor kid could do with a decent night's sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family #72: FYI trying to groom Teens to COPPA feel is illigal
She’s not very subtle is she? Could have said “We’re moving for a bit more room and privacy for the children” but instead she’s moving to a big house in a gated community! I’m sorry but moving to a massive house surrounded by people with actual high powered (real) jobs is going to be a culture shock! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s not very subtle is she? Could have said “We’re moving for a bit more room and privacy for the children” but instead she’s moving to a big house in a gated community! I’m sorry but moving to a massive house surrounded by people with actual high powered (real) jobs is going to be a culture shock! 😂
She's running her mouth because she's a thick bleeping chav cockwomble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Re: Nikki's screenshots - I wonder if the police will actually be able to do something about this.

1576178215316.png

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know how long Creepy pretends to edit for but he’s doing a crap job. He didn’t quite manage to cut out the girls’ initial reaction to Lazy announcing the giving back Christmas presents idea.

View attachment 63774
Wait, what? Sarah's new idea of giving back is giving away the girls old unwanted toys? So it's not actually going to cost her anything? Or do I have that wrong. Please tell me I have that wrong..

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Have they been asked/paid to do the WWF adopt an animal? The way Sarah was going on it sounded like a script. It also doesn't seem like a Sarah Ingham thing to do. So bad I automatically doubt her motives but they never do anything for others without a gain for themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Never in this house anyway! In fact, in my experience, good quality nappies are a must or there is alot of leakage. Once the baby is sleeping through that is
To be honest he didnt look well in her insta post of him by the tree.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.