The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so was the kids the thieves that was put on the web for everyone to see once again??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
& Isabelle in the back seat during that whole crisp stealing sequence 😂

clearly couldn't give a rats arse.

Lazy needs to add Marine Biologist onto her CV- WHUUTTS THAHH EHHH ETSS AH PAL--AYT-AHH-PUSS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So when Sarahs tights was being slightly burne by the iron was all off Islas clothes burned up in the same fire??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When the Eh Bee family did a vlog regarding Coppa (think they have deleted it now as can't find it) They had spoken to their direct contact point with YouTube and they had specifically mentioned that the click bait thumbnails that raise anxiety in child viewers had to go

You know the type of thing

Our 7 year old roller coaster horror. Awful day!'

With pic of child looking terrified and crying, glossy arrows pointing at the tears etc, when in reality they nicked their thumb on a sharp bit of rail queuing up for the roller coaster, which a plaster and a hug sorted out in a minute

I guess it isn't exactly unexpected that Chris and Sarah think they are a special case where the rules don't apply. I have a bumper order of various types of popcorn in for January. I pushed the boat out and went with Ocado
Also the vlog titled something like "Goodbye Isabelle" springs to mind where lots of Ifam commented that they thought she had died from the title of the video 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she only lost them this year and they are still growing but Isla's front teeth just don't look right to me

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Just traveled a day and half, got home late and shoved the kids in school the next day, then announces another fun filled day tomorrow! How about let your tired kids rest instead of milking them on the internet you money grabbing bastards! Whenever I hear the song Dance Monkey I think of these two.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just traveled a day and half, got home late and shoved the kids in school the next day, then announces another fun filled day tomorrow! How about let your tired kids rest instead of milking them on the internet you money grabbing bastards! Whenever I hear the song Dance Monkey I think of these these two.
Got to make the most of it before january

Reactions: 5
Isabelle looks so doe with YouTube.

It really pees me off when they let Isla sit Jace up when he is having tummy time 😡

Miss Piggy doesn't like her children eating some of her crisps when this week she has constantly spoke about using her daughter's make up. Don't be a selfish witch Sarah. Oh wait...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My thoughts on the vlog that was a very lot late:

So Sarah drove. When's the next time Creepy is going to drive? Getting very suspicious.

Sarah didn't catch Jace moving around again. Then proceeds to do a sequence of him sat in the same place unable to move. Then films him unable to roll over 🤨 who you trying to fool, love?

The discussion of Premier Inn for our benefit after we discussed it the other day. You can't fit 6 people in a Premier Inn room. Why are Premier Inn allowing this to happen? Hi Sarah 👋

I don't understand why they travel to Paris the way they do. It makes sense if you're down south, but surely isn't cost efficient or time efficient if you're as north as they are.

Trying to pretend they live in Leeds 😂 Not proud of Bradford then?

Hoping I can see some ginger tones beginning to form in Jace's hair. Quick, Chris, slap the shoe polish on his head! Can't have him having beautiful ginger hair now, can we?

Isla picture - reminded me of something my youngest would make 😬 I'm sorry, but it seemed very young for an almost 8 year old. Get her back in school (and in bed at a decent time... And out of that grotty onesie).

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! ISLA IS OUT OF THE ONESIE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Miss Piggy doesn't like her children eating some of her crisps when this week she has constantly spoke about using her daughter's make up. Don't be a selfish witch Sarah. Oh wait...:rolleyes:
Didn't Sarah take some of Izzy's birthday sweets? The poor girl hadn't even opened them and Sarah was straight in there opening and taking a handful.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The journey seems unnecessarily torturous. a 24 hour journey home from PARIS essentially? They could legitimately be in Singapore by now. Or even Perth Australia if they took the direct flight. my mind is blown by their decision making

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG Jace was on his tummy until lil miss boo boo had to sit him up for his advent calendar.

When they went on last summers grand tour in a tin can did lazy drive at all? If not where did she get the experience to drive on the other side of the road. I could be wrong, but don’t you drive on the right side of the road in France? My guess is creepy drove and they didn’t show it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Some pouting, posturing 30 something wannabe teenager who used to lick lazy's arse daily but then suddenly became deeply offended and wounded at something lazy did. Now she seems to spend a dispraportionate amount of time on social media miming to soppy teenage love songs about their broken friendship. And yes its as embarrasing as it sounds. :rolleyes:
best summary ever. What did she do wrong? it seems really weird to me that they both have zero friends. i only heard of them since chris messaged children and only heard abut this website since another instagrammer was in the news for trolling herself. all new to me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.