The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still in all week pjs bet they not even showered all week how want to put smelly clothes on after a shower ,there hair is like some think out of annie ewww discusting .best time ever no no you cant beat America oh no you not allowed there

Reactions: 7
They said the queue was ten minutes then it takes ages to go around the ride.

they keep saying how many ifam are about,what’s Isabelle meant to do if approached??
Really not sure why both parents had to go on at the same time...
They had just said she felt unwell from the last ride too, what if she passed out

Reactions: 5
So let's get this right! Isla has been in her PJ's every night for a week and then worn them day and night straight through from Friday evening till Monday morning? Imran have they even changed her underwear? I doubt it!
This is neglect! Plain and simple. They must all stink. And that's just plain cruel to those kids!
I mean I knew they were stinky and dirty but this is just????
At home iam convinced they wear the same PJ's for months!! Remember Izzy's pink onsie she was in every night for weeks!! Then they stopped showing themselves in the evening.
Dirty disgusting ..I have no words!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
guys, I am a professional film maker - animation, editing, filming, photoshop, basically all sorts, for 15 years now. I know the ins and outs of EVERYTHING involved in his 'job' doing these hateful vlogs. I thought I would put together a short summary of his process. Pardon if some of this is basic. These are generous estimates.

(20mins) - Collating footage from his camera, the stupid go pro and any other devices, and downloading to computer.

(1 hour) - cutting together of the clips (bearing in mind that he himself shot them only hours before) would take prob max 1 hour. It is really only time consuming/difficult if editor and camera person are different. He (shouldn't need to) liase with himself over what footage was shot that day, and what the desired 'storyline' is. I can tell that he does to some extent plan his content during the day as he does those stupid palm-to-lens moments and generally is aware of the camera and filming key moments during the day.
-The only taxing thing regarding editing would be avoiding all the contradictions and evidence of bad parenting, and other things they want to keep a secret from their audience. But surely he would just be not filming those moments.

(40mins) - Adding the music on top / doing the sound mix (blending nicely between audio from the footage itself and the music he adds) could probably take an hour max. I think he does a reasonably good job at this compared to other vlogs.

(30mins) - checking back over the vlog - watching it a couple of times through at least. Subsequent ammends from that.

Total time - a generous 2.5 hours. I see no reason that he should be sitting at his computer until 5am every night. The title sequence is pre made. It isn't a work of art, it requires no deep thought or profound input.
I imagine much of his time is spent:
- reviewing and replaying footage of himself talking like a faux gangster and pulling 'cool'faces as he looks to camera. (If you observe him carefully he is really into his own image, he does these eyebrow raises and expressions that he thinks are super attractive when he is on camera.)
- looking at footage he took during the day he had no aim of ever adding to the vlog.
- wanking
- watching god knows what on the internet (related to wanking)

Looking at him makes me feel physically unclean.
And they are timescales to create something half decent, not this home video crap he rushes together. Very generous of you with those timings, he really does talk out his anus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to point out the whole "we've met tons of you" bullshit again...

There's 1 tagged photo on Instagram and 1 on their Facebook. They also added 1 to their Instagram story (the slinky girl).

Are they expecting people to believe that they've met so many IFAM yet only 3 photos are public evidence? 🤨

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So let's get this right! Isla has been in her PJ's every night for a week and then worn them day and night straight through from Friday evening till Monday morning? Imran have they even changed her underwear? I doubt it!
This is neglect! Plain and simple. They must all stink. And that's just plain cruel to those kids!
I mean I knew they were stinky and dirty but this is just????
At home iam convinced they wear the same PJ's for months!! Remember Izzy's pink onsie she was in every night for weeks!! Then they stopped showing themselves in the evening.
Dirty disgusting ..I have no words!!
What’s even worse is that Sarah made a big deal about needing a clean pair of trousers yesterday but fine for her children to not have clean clothes.
if she’s cold, you said you’ve been going to the post office, surely there are clothes shops, Disney will sell jumpers and hoodies even!!
Sarah Ingham is honestly a disgrace and if she’s doing it just to troll people that’s even worse

Reactions: 19
guys, I am a professional film maker - animation, editing, filming, photoshop, basically all sorts, for 15 years now. I know the ins and outs of EVERYTHING involved in his 'job' doing these hateful vlogs. I thought I would put together a short summary of his process. Pardon if some of this is basic. These are generous estimates.

(20mins) - Collating footage from his camera, the stupid go pro and any other devices, and downloading to computer.

(1 hour) - cutting together of the clips (bearing in mind that he himself shot them only hours before) would take prob max 1 hour. It is really only time consuming/difficult if editor and camera person are different. He (shouldn't need to) liase with himself over what footage was shot that day, and what the desired 'storyline' is. I can tell that he does to some extent plan his content during the day as he does those stupid palm-to-lens moments and generally is aware of the camera and filming key moments during the day.
-The only taxing thing regarding editing would be avoiding all the contradictions and evidence of bad parenting, and other things they want to keep a secret from their audience. But surely he would just be not filming those moments.

(40mins) - Adding the music on top / doing the sound mix (blending nicely between audio from the footage itself and the music he adds) could probably take an hour max. I think he does a reasonably good job at this compared to other vlogs.

(30mins) - checking back over the vlog - watching it a couple of times through at least. Subsequent ammends from that.

Total time - a generous 2.5 hours. I see no reason that he should be sitting at his computer until 5am every night. The title sequence is pre made. It isn't a work of art, it requires no deep thought or profound input.
I imagine much of his time is spent:
- reviewing and replaying footage of himself talking like a faux gangster and pulling 'cool'faces as he looks to camera. (If you observe him carefully he is really into his own image, he does these eyebrow raises and expressions that he thinks are super attractive when he is on camera.)
- looking at footage he took during the day he had no aim of ever adding to the vlog.
- wanking
- watching god knows what on the internet (related to wanking)

Looking at him makes me feel physically unclean.
I vote wanking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris filmed himself at the beginning locking up the cabin and opening the driver's door to the care as if he were about to get in. Hi Creepy, trying to convince everyone you aren't banned from driving. 👋 :unsure:

Funny they claim to have met so many ifam, I've only seen about 3 photos.

Tomorrow's vlog will probably be about 10 minutes long and full of Sarah moaning about the traffic/wait times for the ferry, Creepy moaning about feeling sick, the girls screaming, people giving them dirty looks and Jace crying. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, they should be back home now before they go off in about a week's time to their Christmas cottage.
It confused me because she was wittering on about driving home in her underwear but they had a day of disney left that day...

Weird

Reactions: 6
My observations:

- Sarah was moaning about having no clean leggings left for the final day. Using this logic, I'm guessing that means they've not done any washing whilst there. If this is the case, why is Jace wearing a sleepsuit that he has already worn this week? Surely it's dirty? 🤷

- "He can definitely move around" - you've never shown this, Lazy. And as your creepy husband says: if you didn't vlog it, it didn't happen 😏

- Jace looked so unwell on the bed.

- Did Isla really just wake up and get out of bed in the same onesie she wore outside all day yesterday? 🤢 Oh wait, all 3 girls did. bleeping disgusting.

- So much mess in that cabin. Absolute skanks.

- The cold sore cow wanting to share more of Isabelle's lipsticks. Selfish witch.

- A bleeping bag for life over Jace's head again. I just can't even deal with the stupidity of these people.

- Isla still wearing the same onesie 🤮

- Wait, filming yourselves is a lot of hard work? Really? 🤨

- Oh Chris, you just put your foot right in it.... "They have to be edited the night before because come morning, we're up and out, so there's no time to sit and edit the vlogs".... There's no time for the girls to sit and do homework then, is there? 😏 I love when they land themselves in it with stupid remarks.
I take way too many clothes with me when i go on holiday, and i still hand wash them the night ive worn them. Beggers belief that they dont do the same

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but the onsies 😳🙈, seriously, they only took 1 onsie each for a whole week 🤦🏻‍♀️, and then let their children wear them round the park!
That’s like me saying to my kids “come on we’re off to Alton Towers but it’s ok you don’t need to get dressed just wear your PJ’s” who on earth would do that?!?
They broadcast their lives for all to see, did they really think nobody would pick up on it? She’s got to be trolling, but it’s a bit sick to drag your kids round a theme park and film them looking like tramps, just to wind folk up, and that’s not even getting started on the bag for life rain cover.
Creepy spends “hours” editing the vlogs and it doesn’t even enter his mind once that they look like nesbits on tour.

Reactions: 35
how disgusting sleeping in pyjamas all week then using them in a themepark for a day. and then go back to sleep in them the same night. :sick::sick::sick::sick::poop::sick:
And then wearing them again at the park under the snowsuit that is so small the hat won't fit her head. Inghams you are minging.

hahaha Chris puts blood sweat and tears into the blogs - its not just editing, its the filming them too.... duck off mate
And he thinks this week has been the best filming he has ever done. You are such a deluded knobhead, you're vlogs are crap.

Reactions: 23
Todays vlog is called Getting their last day Disney wishes made. (Chris is on the thumbnail dressed as Dorothy. He’s clicking his sparkly red heels together three times and there’s an Annettes greasy burger inside a love heart in the corner.) I may have made that last part up.

The vlog starts with a shot of the cabin window. The elves have smeared ‘see you soon’ on the window. Jace is sitting on the bed and Sarah says “Good morning boss baby.” Sarah mentions that she and chris have been up an hour already watching Chris pack.

Sarah says that their ferry has been quite significantly delayed. She thinks it might be because of the riots in Paris. Jace stares at Sarah when she tells him they’re off to wake the girls up. Sarah cackles. The girls have now been in those onesies for about 48 hours. The girls react to finding out that the elves have gone home and then just like the last five vlogs it’s advent calendar time. As usual isla puts her hand up and tells Esme not to tell her. They get squishes and a lipstick for Isabelle that Sarah wants to share. 😴

Creepy is doing a cheesy montage of locking the door at Davy Crockett ranch. He pans along the window to show tattle that they have cleaned the Nutella off.

They’ve just pulled up and sarah says that Jace is all snuggled up with one of her baby and me teethers. “if you guys didn’t know you can also use these as dummy clips and they‘ve got a strap on so that if he throws it, baaduum!” Jace looks like he couldn’t care less.

“Waasup ifam.” Creepy can’t believe he’s making the final walk into the park. It’s one of his favourite things about Disney. Jesus creepy has one long boring bucket list. He looks like a drowned rat and then Sarah pops her giant marshmallow hooded head up beside him. Her hood looks like it’s grown! 👀 Sarahs babbling on that they‘ve had the best time and lots of ifam have messaged saying that the inghams have inspired them to book a trip. Sure they have Sarah. 🙄 Chris can’t deal with how many ifam they’ve pretended they’ve met this week. Sarah’s not plugged the rubber Jace doll for a while so she pretends that they’ve met 3 ifam with their own baby Jaces. Chris says that’s the best feeling ever. 🙄

Chris says they’ve got a bucket list to get done today. The Bag for life hood is back on the buggy as Sarah pushes Jace into the park. The inghams have decided to have isla wear her lol pyjamas for the park today too. 🙄 She’s about to go on tower of terror with Sarah and Chris. Isla says it’s quite embarrassing because her snowsuit hood doesn't fit on her head and it looks like she’s not had a shower. It’s because Sarahs obsessed with keeping her in clothes that are to small for her and she probably hasn’t had a shower since she’s been in that onesie for two days.

They point the camera at isla but she seems to like tower of terror. No clickbait tears today. In the next clip Esme is clutching Islas hand and looking terrified on the ride. They must of bribed Esme because she really didn’t want to go on this ride all week. Esme liked it too. Creepy says how proud he is of the girls and pans the camera to Sarah who’s got her cheeks full with chocolates. She says “So scary.” She puts her finger up so she can swallow her chocolates before she continues. 👀

They’ve moved parks and are now on the Disneyland park. Chris says they’ve been on the Philharmagic show in discovery land. They’re just kicking it while Jace gets a feed and then it’s off to space mountain again. I thought Chris was about to phone home then but he’s just pointing his Et finger at the sky. he says it’s really cool. Seriously Chris? You’re in Disneyland and you think pointing at the sky is vlog worthy footage? Sarah babbles about space mountain and they says Isabelle is watching Jace while she and the girls do star tours.

Parade time now and Jace smiles at them as they pass. Isabelle loves that the lady let them right at the front so they can say hi to everyone. Isla tells Sarah and Chris that Snow White came over to her. Sarah finds some energy and holds Jace up in the air. I’m guessing she’ll need a nap before she drives them home.

Last ride of the trip. It’s a small world. Jaces favourite in the whole wide world says Chris. Cheesy montage of all the kids enjoying the ride. Creepy just looks creepy as usual and Sarahs busy filming so she’ll watch her kids ‘making memories’ later. 🙄

They‘re leaving the park. Creepy says “these guys at Disney get it so freaking right.” He looks totes emosh fam! I’m expecting him to wipe a fake tear from his eye any minute and run towards Annettes for one last greasy fill up before it’s back home for slow cooker lasagna surprise and blanket packing. 😭

They‘re about to grab a bite to eat before driving home. Chris is back on and babbling that the vlogs this week have been some of the best he’s ever made. Ner ner ner tattle. My vlogs are the bestest westest things ever because mummy bitty said so! 🙄 Sarah butts in and says that they’ve been watching them back every morning. Ah times must be hard if they’re watching the vlogs to try and get the view count up. Every little helps. I bet they have to hire Jane to watch them on a loop. “watch our vlogs guys! They’re not crappy or repetitive. Honest!”

Chris is going on about all the hard work behind the scenes! I’m just shocked it takes him about 5 hours at night to edit an 18 minute vlog. Did he buy a laptop off Fred flintstone? People less experienced are doing it in one or two hours. Maybe do a college course on how to edit with some of your free time creepy. 🙄

He’s spoiling the walk out of Disney by doing a poor, poor creepy speech. Poor, poor creepy needs to sleep at two am and doesn’t have time to vlog the next day because he’s going out. (Usually skating or to Morrisons.) If everybody listens really carefully. Can you hear that sound? That’s the sound of the inghams views dropping. Boring creepy. Nobody is arsed. Go and do a night shift on a ward in a hospital and still see if anybody cares about your pity party. 🙄

Two seconds of driving home and ‘the end’ appears on screen.

I must have missed the part where the girls had their last day Disney wishes made. 🧐 Nothing happened. Esme and Isabelle weren’t filmed spending the rest of Nanas money on a treat for themselves so i guess creepy was just desperate for a clickbait title because the views are so bad. 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
hahaha Chris puts blood sweat and tears into the blogs - its not just editing, its the filming them too.... duck off mate
Yes ,because it`s SOO sooper dooper hard to hold a camera and film yourself!B*g off Chris ,if it was that difficult you`d get yourself a REAL job!!

Reactions: 3
Sunday lessons of the day
Hygiene: see how long it takes to smell as we wear our pajamas 48 hrs straight. What’s the hypothesis?
Art: Disney knows how to just put the right colored lights together to create a “breathtaking display”
Sociology: Their boring, mundane, tit vlogs inspired sooooo many people to take a trip to Disney in December
Computer/technology: it takes poor old sob sob dad 5 hrs to edit an 18 minute amateur video. How long would it take you?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watching Coronation Street... Gemma (the chavvy one that's just had quads) has the dreaded purple coat that Isabelle had. I nearly died laughing when I saw it 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
They had just said she felt unwell from the last ride too, what if she passed out
It’s not even just that. A stranger in Woolworths tried to persuade me to go with him to his “modelling studio” (spoiler alert, Creepy and his towels would have been right at home) when I was out alone Isabelle’s age. Given they never let her out alone, I doubt they’ve taught her not to go with strangers. Add in they’re encouraged to treat ifam like they know them and they’ve sexualised their children on the internet and advertised where they are this week... why would you do it? Just why?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought it was really sad when Isla said she was embarrassed about her appearance. If you listen closely after Lazy said "everyone in the parks look like that today" Isla answered in a small voice "but they have their hair tied up"

I mean what mother on a soaking wet day leaves their little girls hang loose like that. Seriously what has happened Lazy ? In the early vlogs their hair was almost immaculate in fact I was jealous how good lazy was @ their hair (I'm pretty useless but always make sure my daughters is neat, tidy, and brushed)

The pajamas thing I'm speechless how dare Creepy n Lazy do that to their kids, it's out and out neglect. For me the shocking thing is the difference between the old vlogs , I think it points to a more fractured behind the scenes than we think. As a teacher I can spot things in children's eyes and looking at those 3 girls I see so much sadness and helplessness in their eyes. I feel so bad saying this but I think at this stage now they also wouldn't be smelling the freshest and it would be noticed..

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.